Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 07:25:32 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Masternode/Pyramid analysis of new coins January 2018  (Read 937 times)
MarquiseMuseum (OP)

Activity: 740
Merit: 29

www.MarquiseMuseum.com

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 02:12:38 AM

This is my selection of analyzed Masternode coins part of Crypto boom generation 3.0, every conclusion presented herein is a speculative outcome of each coin within 6-12 months. The purpose is to offer a fresh perspective for investors using unconventional assumptions.

So let's begin from lowest to highest current valuation in the coins that I have analyzed so far:

-PhantomX: Needs new website design, haven't downloaded wallet. Speculation of malware infected files, 1 investor lost all funds after using PnX.
With new website/design team and clearance of malware rumour this coin could gain x50-100 by Jan 2019, current valuation including maxsupply is $3m

-Desire: Needs website revision, team seems legit (Asian based?). No PoS, current valuation including Max Supply is $50m which is fair value.
With continued development this coin could gain x10-30 by January 2019. Of tested wallets Desire has one of the fastest transaction rates.

-Force: Lowest MC including MS, PoS/Very fast wallet, possible x1000 6-12 months with dedicated design & marketing team/new website.

-Bulwark: Market Cap including Max Supply $300m. Fairly slow transaction speed, no PoS until year 2, solid team and best presentation/marketing
Possible x10-40 6-12 months, could be a future x1000 (5-10 years)

The following are likely Pyramids disguising as Masternodes (pure speculation!):

-GoByte: Italian Mafia racket, exit scam before Bittrex listing around x10 current valuation. Slow wallet & highest MC of $750m

-Magnet, Pure Pyramid MC $200m+

IF Magnet and Gobyte's ROI is transient before switching to PoS or some other planned roadmap, then they would not qualify as Pyramids, annual ROI is more of a marketing tool in this case. I know for a fact that Magnets listed ROI is incorrect, invest with care. Anything above 100% ROI that is not of a temporary nature should be suspect of Pyramid scheme.

Giro Coin looks highly suspect on the dev team, possible scam, haven't analyzed it futher. If dev team aren't scammers they need to redo profile pics.

Patent studied 2017 Certified ABT/NFT catalogue
https://waves.exchange/trading/spot/BS1KFNR8zrXKBEWdUUvpaP6G57Hic3aESkwK7qQKdLpB_WAVES
ABTx swap certificate for https://rarible.com/MarquiseMuseum/sale 7.5m tokens per NFT
dr.enea

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 12:33:22 PM

Thanks a lot for your analysis! What do you take into consideration for identifying pyramids?
Choose Life

Activity: 44

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 04:59:54 PM

You should check out Social Send - SEND
togoshigekata

Activity: 1260
Merit: 115

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 06:04:53 PM

BiblePay (BBP) is a new mastenode coin, 10% of mined coins go to charity

MarquiseMuseum (OP)

Activity: 740
Merit: 29

www.MarquiseMuseum.com

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 09:15:46 AM

Thanks a lot for your analysis! What do you take into consideration for identifying pyramids?

Annual Return on Investment, if demand is driven by high ROI valuation isn't based on sound fundamentals. Dash is a good and mature reference of 7% ROI which is in line with traditional stock market gains, short and mid term returns of mid double digit to low triple digit is possible if the roadmap switches to a lower return model in the near future. If Gobyte and Magnet includes a switch to lower returns within a year then it's probably not a pyramid, but if current demand/valuation is driven by high returns, then presumably future gains would not outperform competitors whose support is grounded on other parameters than pure ROI.

Patent studied 2017 Certified ABT/NFT catalogue
https://waves.exchange/trading/spot/BS1KFNR8zrXKBEWdUUvpaP6G57Hic3aESkwK7qQKdLpB_WAVES
ABTx swap certificate for https://rarible.com/MarquiseMuseum/sale 7.5m tokens per NFT
FH Hussin

Activity: 17

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 01:22:59 AM

This is my selection of analyzed Masternode coins part of Crypto boom generation 3.0, every conclusion presented herein is a speculative outcome of each coin within 6-12 months. The purpose is to offer a fresh perspective for investors using unconventional assumptions.

So let's begin from lowest to highest current valuation in the coins that I have analyzed so far:

-PhantomX: Needs new website design, haven't downloaded wallet. Speculation of malware infected files, 1 investor lost all funds after using PnX.
With new website/design team and clearance of malware rumour this coin could gain x50-100 by Jan 2019, current valuation including maxsupply is $3m

-Desire: Needs website revision, team seems legit (Asian based?). No PoS, current valuation including Max Supply is $50m which is fair value.
With continued development this coin could gain x10-30 by January 2019. Of tested wallets Desire has one of the fastest transaction rates.

-Force: Lowest MC including MS, PoS/Very fast wallet, possible x1000 6-12 months with dedicated design & marketing team/new website.

-Bulwark: Market Cap including Max Supply $300m. Fairly slow transaction speed, no PoS until year 2, solid team and best presentation/marketing

The following are likely Pyramids disguising as Masternodes (pure speculation!):

-GoByte: Italian Mafia racket, exit scam before Bittrex listing around x10 current valuation. Slow wallet & highest MC of $750m

IF Magnet and Gobyte's ROI is transient before switching to PoS or some other planned roadmap, then they would not qualify as Pyramids, annual ROI is more of a marketing tool in this case. I know for a fact that Magnets listed ROI is incorrect, invest with care. Anything above 100% ROI that is not of a temporary nature should be suspect of Pyramid scheme.

Giro Coin looks highly suspect on the dev team, possible scam, haven't analyzed it futher. If dev team aren't scammers they need to redo profile pics.

I have a question, total supply show 1,304,143 GBX and in circulating supply just show 479,156 GBX. Where is the other 824,987 GBX? it confusing me
jeffytune

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

Peace not piece.

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 02:00:15 PM

What do you think about PHILS VIVO and PURE?
darkwing

Activity: 67

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 02:32:36 AM

Of my experience with these masternode coins, $phils has one of the most responsive teams.  I just downloaded the $pnx wallet, no issues of false positives, just picked up a reasonably priced masternode from them.  I believe that one will pop soon or $acco.  Almost all of them took a step backwards when cm went down.  If you can't afford a whole masternode, a lot of coins offer shared masternodes.  My recommendation is to do your homework on shared masternodes and try to stick with the devs if you do them.. other ppl could walk away with your coins quite easily otherwise.
clarf

Activity: 53

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 02:43:19 AM

What do you think about Lynda coin?

Regards,
jeffytune

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

Peace not piece.

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 04:41:15 PM

Of my experience with these masternode coins, $phils has one of the most responsive teams.  I just downloaded the $pnx wallet, no issues of false positives, just picked up a reasonably priced masternode from them.  I believe that one will pop soon or $acco.  Almost all of them took a step backwards when cm went down.  If you can't afford a whole masternode, a lot of coins offer shared masternodes.  My recommendation is to do your homework on shared masternodes and try to stick with the devs if you do them.. other ppl could walk away with your coins quite easily otherwise.

From where you bought PHILS?
Stasnislav11

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 06:38:19 PM

it is interesting to hear your opinion on such a coin as the Wagner (WGR)  they have scheduled for January 15 launch of the masterwork, in recent years this coin has not grown up in price, I keep a few coins since the beginning of ICO and lately I have a problem selling all coins or wait ?
jefbigbob70

Activity: 64

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:49:30 AM

PHILS is based on the script algorithm, that does not seem promising to me from the point of view of the modern development of blockchain technology.
Minted Crypto

Activity: 47

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 08:12:30 PM

I like and I hold some amounts of INNOVA and SAGA.
Share your opinion please.
digaran
Copper Member

Activity: 1330
Merit: 899

🖤😏

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:04:00 AM

I'm begging you, share your opinion about activity tokens, completely unrelated to masterworks, do you want to hear my story? I'm looking to hire a paid institute for humping purposes. no body cares for your analysis on some shitcoins. I could generate trading volume for you, but if any body tries to sell, they will see no buy orders.
Do not advertise scam, all not minable coins are scam, have my activity tokens for example, imagine I had launched ICO for them.
Let me beg to put ACY in your OP, I need as much exposure as possible.

🖤😏
idev

Activity: 859
Merit: 1004

BTC OG and designer of the BitcoinMarket.com logo

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:35:05 PM

Lets clear this one up.

First of all - to call this analysis, is a VERY bold move on the writers part. There is no solid numbers present. Most of the opinions are very subjective, most of the "analysis" is just random guesses. There is literally nothing that can be explained with anything else than just the writers imagination. Lets dig in!

I will evaluate on our Magnet only, because i have a very clear understanding what is going on in the background and readers can see how this correlates with the MarquiseMuseums analyzed views... but that said i will try to bring some numbers into this mix where ever i see possible.

First stop

Force has a market cap of around 10 million right now according to coinmarketcap. 1000x growth would mean the total market cap of 10 000 000 000 within approximately 6-12 months time.
For comparison top 6 coin right now -   Litecoin   $10,455,486,307 marketcap, so the writer suggests that FORCE will come from a obscure MN coin to a top 10-25 networks IF they are using the following strategy "dedicated design & marketing team/new website." Even if 1000x was a typo - 6 months with 100x growth is very unlikely to happen.
Are You starting to see the false facts presented within the "analyzed" info?

Next one

Writer has decency to warn everybody and that is actually very nice gesture. Thank You for that!
In here i would like to raise a question what is the Pyramids or the Pyramid Scheme?

Here is the wiki explanation - A pyramid scheme (commonly known as pyramid scams) is a business model that recruits members via a promise of payments or services for enrolling others into the scheme, rather than supplying investments or sale of products or services. As recruiting multiplies, recruiting becomes quickly impossible, and most members are unable to profit; as such, pyramid schemes are unsustainable and often illegal.

No masternode coin is recruiting anyone. Most crypto is very liberal and the users are 100% the ones who decide what network to support. There is no sign up reward, there is no one recruiting ever. Also if the writer would have some understanding of monetary systems or at least programming basics then Masternodes never seize to give out rewards. More people involved, higher the rewards actually go. Masternodes rewards can get smaller/less frequent, but this also means that the value of the coin is raised through invested MN costs and rewards in the end are bigger. There can be some fluctuation due undstable daily coin release through block rewards and network size also can play role in the price, but most of the Masternode coins will gain value with more users. Otherwise early investors would sell their Masternodes very quickly, but this rarely happens. During the BTC price plummet last few days (it happened because of the BTC Futures expiring - https://www.cnbc.com/2018/01/17/as-the-first-bitcoin-futures-expire-price-and-volume-concerns-arise.html), Masternode coins were the ones to hold their price strongest. Price is usually stable due lot of coins locked in Masternodes.
So now You can maybe see how the claim of being Pyramid Scheme is 100% false if You care to dig up the explanation for it?

Next stop

What does that even mean? "IF Magnet and Gobyte's ROI is transient before switching to PoS or some other planned roadmap"...
We are hybrid network that utilizes POS/POW both and we have never said to switch to POS. There is no certainty of either POS or POW being the best solution, so until there is no solid way - we are going to support both solutions so our users are safe, whatever the threat.

then they would not qualify as Pyramids, annual ROI is more of a marketing tool in this case.
Annual ROI is in most of the cases calculated considering the blockchain real-time data. If some network decides to market themselves based on a good ROI then this is not a scheme. It is a marketing choice. Most of the times this means that network has not much else to offer than just good numbers though. So in those cases actually user should be careful, but it has nothing to do with Pyramid Schemes.

Last stop before conclusion. Try to hold on a little bit more.

I know for a fact that Magnets listed ROI is incorrect, invest with care. Anything above 100% ROI that is not of a temporary nature should be suspect of Pyramid scheme.

Lets start with the fact that we have never listed the ROI anywhere on our pages or channels. We had a discussion about listing it on our webpage, but we quickly understood that this has nothing to do with our goals and we did not do it. So probably writer is referring to some ROI on some MN ranking page. Most of the pages have a warning listed that those numbers are a prediction. A bit educated crypto user should know that You cannot take the Masternode rewards/ROI as a solid basis for Your reward calculations.
There is 2 reasons for that:
1 - Masternode rewards on our case are randomly given out based on Masternode ranking numbers. So to have a solid numbers, we should consider the time period of a week to a month for calculating averages.. but the Masternode number is ever-changing so it is fairly hard to be precise.
2 - Masternode rewards (50% of POW block rewards in our case) are changing with the Masternode number all the time so the ROI is a prediciton.
Usually it is achieved like this:
- first the daily block rewards are calculated and through that we can find the Masternode rewards total daily
- next You take those total rewards and divide the number with the active Masternode number
- previous step gives us the daily Mn reward for 1 MN and that can now be multiplied with 365 for approx annual ROI for example

So last thing is the claim "Anything above 100% ROI that is not of a temporary nature should be suspect of Pyramid scheme." This is again such claim that it hurts the eyes a bit to read it. I explained before how the ROI is calculated so it being over 100% or under has NOTHING to do with any Pyramid or any other scheme. ROI is purely based on blockchain data, it can be very different and it is deeply rooted in the demand on the market.

Conclusion

Main point here is that everybody runs on the same open source code and everybody using it has exact same odds to get the rewards.

If someone comes out with a bit of longer text which has big words in it.. ALWAYS question and research Yourself. If You do not know how - ask people who know. Be ready to learn to make it easier for Yourself. That is the only true way to be safe. Always. KEEP ON LEARNING AND QUESTIONING THE WORLD AROUND YOU!

As a last farewell i will put out few facts that can be easily checked and i ask You as a reader to consider if those are the characteristics of a Pyramid Scheme..

- during the scams happening in our slack channel, we did compensate to the users around 22 000 Magnets. The tx id-s were published the users can confirm this if needed.
- Christmas 2017, being only under 2 months old and small marketcapped - we did donated 5000$ worth of BTC to the various causes. post with tx id-s can be found on our twitter feed.
- we are always here for the community and explain if something is not understood. We put out good tutorials to ease the processes for the users.
- we can proudly say that with community help, our support is basically live 24/7 in discord channel

snmoney

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 01:21:44 AM

Lets clear this one up.

First of all - to call this analysis, is a VERY bold move on the writers part. There is no solid numbers present. Most of the opinions are very subjective, most of the "analysis" is just random guesses. There is literally nothing that can be explained with anything else than just the writers imagination. Lets dig in!

I will evaluate on our Magnet only, because i have a very clear understanding what is going on in the background and readers can see how this correlates with the MarquiseMuseums analyzed views... but that said i will try to bring some numbers into this mix where ever i see possible.

First stop

Force has a market cap of around 10 million right now according to coinmarketcap. 1000x growth would mean the total market cap of 10 000 000 000 within approximately 6-12 months time.
For comparison top 6 coin right now -   Litecoin   $10,455,486,307 marketcap, so the writer suggests that FORCE will come from a obscure MN coin to a top 10-25 networks IF they are using the following strategy "dedicated design & marketing team/new website." Even if 1000x was a typo - 6 months with 100x growth is very unlikely to happen.
Are You starting to see the false facts presented within the "analyzed" info?

Next one

Writer has decency to warn everybody and that is actually very nice gesture. Thank You for that!
In here i would like to raise a question what is the Pyramids or the Pyramid Scheme?

Here is the wiki explanation - A pyramid scheme (commonly known as pyramid scams) is a business model that recruits members via a promise of payments or services for enrolling others into the scheme, rather than supplying investments or sale of products or services. As recruiting multiplies, recruiting becomes quickly impossible, and most members are unable to profit; as such, pyramid schemes are unsustainable and often illegal.

No masternode coin is recruiting anyone. Most crypto is very liberal and the users are 100% the ones who decide what network to support. There is no sign up reward, there is no one recruiting ever. Also if the writer would have some understanding of monetary systems or at least programming basics then Masternodes never seize to give out rewards. More people involved, higher the rewards actually go. Masternodes rewards can get smaller/less frequent, but this also means that the value of the coin is raised through invested MN costs and rewards in the end are bigger. There can be some fluctuation due undstable daily coin release through block rewards and network size also can play role in the price, but most of the Masternode coins will gain value with more users. Otherwise early investors would sell their Masternodes very quickly, but this rarely happens. During the BTC price plummet last few days (it happened because of the BTC Futures expiring - https://www.cnbc.com/2018/01/17/as-the-first-bitcoin-futures-expire-price-and-volume-concerns-arise.html), Masternode coins were the ones to hold their price strongest. Price is usually stable due lot of coins locked in Masternodes.
So now You can maybe see how the claim of being Pyramid Scheme is 100% false if You care to dig up the explanation for it?

Next stop

What does that even mean? "IF Magnet and Gobyte's ROI is transient before switching to PoS or some other planned roadmap"...
We are hybrid network that utilizes POS/POW both and we have never said to switch to POS. There is no certainty of either POS or POW being the best solution, so until there is no solid way - we are going to support both solutions so our users are safe, whatever the threat.

then they would not qualify as Pyramids, annual ROI is more of a marketing tool in this case.
Annual ROI is in most of the cases calculated considering the blockchain real-time data. If some network decides to market themselves based on a good ROI then this is not a scheme. It is a marketing choice. Most of the times this means that network has not much else to offer than just good numbers though. So in those cases actually user should be careful, but it has nothing to do with Pyramid Schemes.

Last stop before conclusion. Try to hold on a little bit more.

I know for a fact that Magnets listed ROI is incorrect, invest with care. Anything above 100% ROI that is not of a temporary nature should be suspect of Pyramid scheme.

Lets start with the fact that we have never listed the ROI anywhere on our pages or channels. We had a discussion about listing it on our webpage, but we quickly understood that this has nothing to do with our goals and we did not do it. So probably writer is referring to some ROI on some MN ranking page. Most of the pages have a warning listed that those numbers are a prediction. A bit educated crypto user should know that You cannot take the Masternode rewards/ROI as a solid basis for Your reward calculations.
There is 2 reasons for that:
1 - Masternode rewards on our case are randomly given out based on Masternode ranking numbers. So to have a solid numbers, we should consider the time period of a week to a month for calculating averages.. but the Masternode number is ever-changing so it is fairly hard to be precise.
2 - Masternode rewards (50% of POW block rewards in our case) are changing with the Masternode number all the time so the ROI is a prediciton.
Usually it is achieved like this:
- first the daily block rewards are calculated and through that we can find the Masternode rewards total daily
- next You take those total rewards and divide the number with the active Masternode number
- previous step gives us the daily Mn reward for 1 MN and that can now be multiplied with 365 for approx annual ROI for example

So last thing is the claim "Anything above 100% ROI that is not of a temporary nature should be suspect of Pyramid scheme." This is again such claim that it hurts the eyes a bit to read it. I explained before how the ROI is calculated so it being over 100% or under has NOTHING to do with any Pyramid or any other scheme. ROI is purely based on blockchain data, it can be very different and it is deeply rooted in the demand on the market.

Conclusion

Main point here is that everybody runs on the same open source code and everybody using it has exact same odds to get the rewards.

If someone comes out with a bit of longer text which has big words in it.. ALWAYS question and research Yourself. If You do not know how - ask people who know. Be ready to learn to make it easier for Yourself. That is the only true way to be safe. Always. KEEP ON LEARNING AND QUESTIONING THE WORLD AROUND YOU!

As a last farewell i will put out few facts that can be easily checked and i ask You as a reader to consider if those are the characteristics of a Pyramid Scheme..

- during the scams happening in our slack channel, we did compensate to the users around 22 000 Magnets. The tx id-s were published the users can confirm this if needed.
- Christmas 2017, being only under 2 months old and small marketcapped - we did donated 5000$ worth of BTC to the various causes. post with tx id-s can be found on our twitter feed.
- we are always here for the community and explain if something is not understood. We put out good tutorials to ease the processes for the users.
- we can proudly say that with community help, our support is basically live 24/7 in discord channel

Grin I will only suggest peoples DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH!
too many FUDER SCAMER and BULLSHITER out there
BTW, I am quite happy can buy mag at cheap price, thx for this “analysis”.

welcome to MAGNET (https://magnetwork.io/)
gobyte

Activity: 527
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 09:45:12 AM

Read again, slowly please....

Now please think what IQ between 1 and 2 does this user have?
Last movie watched by this user has to be The Godfather otherwise I don't understand.
I think he ate too much Tide pods.

🚀 GoByte - Makes Crypto Future 🚀
One of the most profitable masternodes in 2021. Fast transactions with low fees. Active community
Facebook Twitter Reddit Discord Github Telegram
flashersyd

Activity: 41

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 06:18:37 AM

sorry, i hold Magnet and ALQO not looking of this ROI. but looking the future about this coin, when i know they have merchant now. i can using MAG coin for buy some asic miner and i can use ALQO for buy some energy drink and hosting service, lol
TeslaChain

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 05:57:55 PM

Can anyone give some tips on how to asses whether a MN is a scam or not? I have done some research and was surprised, only few MN list their team, have a whitepaper, offer something,...

Lets use https://forcecoin.io/ as an example. What do you think and why?

My points to asses a MN:
  • Whitepaper?
  • Team listed?
  • Suspicious ROI?
  • Created date?
  • Media: Reddit? Telegram?

What would you add?
CryptoMishka

Activity: 109
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 06:11:55 PM

Oh, there is a lot of sites about masternods with ROI and MN costs. Like Masternode.pro.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: