Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:08:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: will XPR double in 2018?  (Read 401 times)
wayne_812 (OP)

Activity: 71
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 04:19:04 AM

The price of XPR has increased a lot in the last the month of 2017. will it double in 2018? what your opinion on that?
Sephire

Activity: 700
Merit: 136

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 04:54:58 AM

Do you mean Ripple (XRP)?  If yes, then it is possible for it to do a double in 2018.
One year is a long time in crypto markets.
SenSeiSoKo

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 06:16:21 AM

The market volume of XRP is really high at the moment, waitn dirty nobody knows where it will go but it is possible because when everybody is going in XRP it will rise and it can be the biggest sometimes nobody knows it markets are huge
zgrdyg

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 06:23:01 AM

If you are talking about the ripple(xrp), it can double or more.. I invested some of my money to ripple when it is 1.30 usd, now 2.32 usd and keeps increasing, ripple is signing contracts with major banks about banks use their technology in money transfers. its major difference than the other coins is it has a centralized system, this can increase interest of the banks. So ripple can double its price Smiley

Teraboy

Activity: 2282
Merit: 505

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 07:09:45 AM

The price of XPR has increased a lot in the last the month of 2017. will it double in 2018? what your opinion on that?
If the price of xrp will be doubled and then that means if the ripple will surpass bitcoin in the future, it may happen but not sure about this year, Maybe next year that will be happening man. But this time ripple and ethereum looks so crazy in my opinion. that gains a lot of demand.
carlowell

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

Presale Starting May 1st

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 07:22:56 AM

If you mean Ripple XRP instead of XPR then you'll probably know that this coin is actually a good thing for the future. 2017 is indeed showing it's strength specifically the last couple of days before 2018 as the Crypto-Currency market was amazed the milestone of Ripple that able to surpass Ethereum's market capital.
Ripple is indeed one of the strongest coin in 2017 and so as in 2018, I believe.

carlowell

Presale Starting May 1st

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 07:24:51 AM

If the price of xrp will be doubled and then that means if the ripple will surpass bitcoin in the future, it may happen but not sure about this year, Maybe next year that will be happening man. But this time ripple and ethereum looks so crazy in my opinion. that gains a lot of demand.

It's going to happen this month

#xrpthestandard

As a holder of 13k Ripple coins, yes, I'm very excited that it will be doubled or even tripled this quarter and will even go up to $10 to $20 by the end of the year and I'm looking forward for more Ripple success this year.

carlowell

Presale Starting May 1st

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 07:28:27 AM

It will surely surpass Bitcoin's market capital if Ripple will double it's market capital this year, while Bitcoin is degrading it's value and Ripple and other strong Altcoins will continue to rise more then it's possible for Bitcoin to lose it's dominance over the next few months or few years. Who knows... Because I believe that Bitcoin isn't the official cryptocurrency that the world needs.

linkybit

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

Keep Working

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 08:32:09 AM

XRP already increased a lot but in crypto double is not big deal, it can be doubled in 2018 as 1 year time is quite long for a coin.

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
urosan

Activity: 46
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 08:33:53 AM

Ripple will raise for sure this year. More and more banks coming in. If they all start using it in full, the number of max coins will also drop, so price will go up.
gmf1000

Activity: 400
Merit: 250

Play2Live presale starts on 5th December

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 08:45:40 AM

Ripple will raise for sure this year. More and more banks coming in. If they all start using it in full, the number of max coins will also drop, so price will go up.

I think i is very possible... 1 year is a long long time for a crypto to just double it's price...

XRP already increased a lot but in crypto double is not big deal, it can be doubled in 2018 as 1 year time is quite long for a coin.

Yes I agree with you mate.. If we look at XRP price from the last 2 weeks, they doubled in price already, haha...
I think XRP will have a nice year in 2018... maybe XRP will earn top 30 best coin growth I think ~

PLAY
            ▄██████████████▄
          ▄██▀▀██████████████▄
        ▄██▀    ▀██████████████▄
      ▄██▀        ▀██████████████▄
    ▄██▀   ██████▄  ▀██████████████▄
  ▄██▀          ██    ▀██████████████▄
 ███       ▄█████▀      ███████████████
  ▀██▄    ▐██         ▄██████████████▀
    ▀██▄  ▐██████▌  ▄██████████████▀
      ▀██▄        ▄██████████████▀
        ▀██▄    ▄██████████████▀
          ▀██▄▄██████████████▀
            ▀██████████████▀
LIVE
██████
███▀▀▀
███

███
███▄▄▄
██████
██████
▀▀▀███
███

███
▄▄▄███
██████
Wong Kalong

Activity: 377

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 08:47:58 AM

XRP??? If you want to wait for a few more months not impossible XRP will go up double the current price. but surely it took longer because the current course-XRP has gone up higher than the previous price.
Branko

Activity: 2506
Merit: 319

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 08:56:33 AM

XRP??? If you want to wait for a few more months not impossible XRP will go up double the current price. but surely it took longer because the current course-XRP has gone up higher than the previous price.

As it goes last hour, maybe it'll double today!
AlexaSonda

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 09:03:09 AM

May happen and may not. My prediction to ripple could reach it in Q4 or later this year. I think in the next few months there will be a price correction and probably all alt will go down (for a while), before they go to the moon  Smiley
profit-shooter

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 09:10:55 AM

It will double in USD. I don`t have any doubts!
Woolles890

Activity: 448

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 09:32:36 AM

Yes, of course, it's not impossible because it would have been able to generate a profit XRP high because it costs also began to rise and attract more investors. by the time sooner or later then XRP can take double the previous price.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
wisdomabioye
Copper Member

Activity: 132

Developer, Promoter, Environmentalist

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 09:49:49 AM

Ripple will surely double and triple its price this 2018. XRP has 118.63% increase in the last 7 days.
Expect XRP to hit $5 or more before April 2018.

https://exclusiveplatform.com - PaaS for Blockchain Project.
Build your bot in seconds, Host your Bounty/Airdrop, We build the right crypto audience
renes

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 11:16:22 AM

I think it is not possible in the short term but possible in the next 2 years. It needs $100B to double its price, almost 90% of the money coming to the market should go to ripple.
Branko

Activity: 2506
Merit: 319

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 11:44:53 AM

I think it is not possible in the short term but possible in the next 2 years. It needs $100B to double its price, almost 90% of the money coming to the market should go to ripple.

dotcom bubble crashed at about 10 000 billion invested money...blockchains still have long way to go
to reach that volume Smiley
futureofeth

Activity: 686

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 12:33:50 PM

Yes, already the price of the coin has increased a lot in the market and chances are there the price of XRP will increase. Already many people made lot of money with the XRP.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: