Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 05:15:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTB] Used/Redeemed Casascius Coins (All Series, Years, Denominations!)  (Read 437 times)
johnniewalker (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 04, 2013, 10:37:34 PM

Hey everybody,
I like to collect old Casascius coins, load them with a small balance and give them as gifts/"bitcoin awareness items" to people. I am interested in all years, series, and denominations. I'll send you a 90% Silver Half Dollar, 2 x 90% Quarters, 5 x 90% Dimes, or some variation (either way its the same amount of silver).
If you have some lying around, cash in and get some silver!
PM me. Thanks!
NewLiberty
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1002

Gresham's Lawyer

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2013, 03:16:01 AM

If you like the Casascius pieces, as I do, you might also like our new pieces.
You can't load them with anything, but they also do work as outreach and Bitcoin education.
The QR code on them shows the current recommended trade value of the piece in Bitcoin.
They are a nice way to introduce the notion of bitcoin as value.  
They can scan the QR on the silver as often as they like to see how Bitcoin and Silver relative value changes, as well as the value of silver to fiat currencies.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=269535.msg28835935

They are not expensive at .25 BTC each so you can get as many as you like.

FREE MONEY1 Bitcoin for Silver and Gold NewLibertyDollar.com and now BITCOIN SPECIE (silver 1 ozt) shows value by QR
Bulk premiums as low as .0012 BTC "BETTER, MORE COLLECTIBLE, AND CHEAPER THAN SILVER EAGLES" 1Free of Government
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: