Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 10:04:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Simple Token  (Read 109 times)
BoBBaumeister (OP)

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 05:38:30 AM

So in my research for new useful Cryptos i found Simple Token. Its connecting blockchain with every app you want to use.

What are your thought about ST, is it worth investing?
jlanzago

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

Cryptomooniac - to the moon and beyond...

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 06:03:49 AM

I do have invested in Simple Token ICO because of good reasons, after doing my research. I am holding it because I still see potential myself. But it make take some time to actually get to it. I would keep holding because I am that guy (investor that is patient enough to see the projects evolve and mature, because moon comes at that stage and real money in crypto is done by holding onto the good projects). This is just my opinion.
crazyslant

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 06:17:33 AM

I have a decent sized stake in Simple token.  I think first and foremost when anyone is investing in a new coin you should review the team behind the offering.  this is the first step I take even before looking at the technology.  What I like about simple token is that the ceo Jason Goldberg is a serial entreprenuer with a track record of success.  They have a very marketable website with a clear message to the market about what they do.  There are too many ICO's out there with little to no fundamental knowledge about how to present their company to the market to make the largest impact.  yes technology can make the difference but obscurity and an unappealing website can ruin you in this crypto race.  I am fairly confident in my decision to invest in Simple token but I also believe I will need to hold the position for at least a year.  Luckily I am up already 4x with my investment.
okour999

Activity: 393
Merit: 10

Decentralized Gaming Platform - Play & Earn $

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 06:43:21 AM

Just because I'm not interested in the token you know it's a scam so it's better to trust the crypto currencies instead of the tokens you do not know yet and there are no exchangers, just leave your time alone.

Lemer

Activity: 139

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 07:00:41 AM

Most ICO tokens have only speculative value, so I'm not going to study these useless things, and I'll spend most of my time searching for national policies.

Faruque312

Activity: 490

Life is full of struggle

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 07:44:04 AM

Just because I'm not interested in the token you know it's a scam so it's better to trust the crypto currencies instead of the tokens you do not know yet and there are no exchangers, just leave your time alone.

have any proof ?? if you have then tell me , i am intersted about this.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: