Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 12:00:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ripple on Coinbase?  (Read 572 times)
TimKwi (OP)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 05:41:31 AM

I recently an across this article: http://www.xrp.city/2018/01/ripple-on-coinbase.html

Ripple on Coinbase?  WhatDoYaThink?   A near term possibility?
Arkitekt

Activity: 129
Merit: 5

to da mooon

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 05:44:33 AM

it's the ONLY reason i am still holding some xrp at these prices.... If it wasnt for this in the air, i would've already sold every one. I hate the fact that xrp is doing so well but i also know if it goes on coinbase it'll blow up... Sadly.
mrjoy15

Activity: 840
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 06:01:11 AM

Spreading of FUD all around, coinbase rumor. Literally I have no idea, but been heard that XRP will be on coinbase by end of the month. If so could go new ATH vs recent spike of price but hard to believe though.
Jannn

Activity: 1120
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 06:18:57 AM

Ripple on Coinbase? 
Maybe , Ripple is now the number 2 top crypto currency , And Ripple surpassed ETH on the market cap.
xuan87
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 06:23:13 AM

There is a big possibility that coin base will accept ripple because the fame of ripple has been rising a lot and there is a big company behind it, I think coin base will consider accept it since it had swap eth place and the popularity keep on rising, and xrp will fly to moon  if coin base want to accept xrp

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
VitKoyn

Activity: 490
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 06:33:36 AM

I recently an across this article: http://www.xrp.city/2018/01/ripple-on-coinbase.html
Coinbase will always add a cryptocurrency with high demand and huge market cap (this is why they supported Bitcoin Cash). Ripple gain more demand that increases its market cap and made it to number 2 spot so it's very likely that coinbase will support it soon, and if that happens Ripple will surely gain more value just like what happen when coinbase launched their support on Bitcoin Cash. I remembered when coinbase CEO said that it won't support Ripple but I don't know if he's a man of his words or will reverse his decision because of what Ripple had reached right now.
Aryan55

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 06:59:32 AM

maybe, cause ripple in no 2 position, so if it add on coinbase then no need sock,. Wink
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 07:24:06 AM

I recently an across this article: [snip]
a website called XRP (which stands for ripple) and has the domain name of .city is not a trusted source for getting ripple-related news. it is obviously biased and created in order to spam to generate traffic!

Coinbase or more accurately GDAX is an exchange nearly similar to other exchanges, so they may some day add Ripple because of its high volume during pump and dumps so they can make more money.
but there is also the fact that Ripple is centralized and they can close your accounts if they want to. so if Ripple labs finds Coinbase not to their liking they can shut them down and make all their Ripple balances go to zero just like that.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
huoxuanjyphl591

Activity: 269
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 07:26:17 AM

If this is true, Korean investors will explode the price again, xrp has exceeded eth again and ranks 2 now on coinmarketcap.

rayk

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 07:39:05 AM

Almost impossible because ripple is completely centralized coin. I think coinbase will not list this coin in 2018, some things must be changed.
linkybit

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

Keep Working

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 08:05:39 AM

Its still in the air, if go through then we'll see another explode for ripple and if not then probably we'll see some decline in xrp price.

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
sycaburatan

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 08:08:30 AM

Though its just rumour,it is still trending and fresh in the community,lets hope XRP will make it to the coinbase to we can have more profits.

CryptoRama

Activity: 453

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 08:13:48 AM

yes, ripple,  I wanna say RIP, but still I doubled till now on ripple, because I knew that ripple will get on coinbase...

also monero, dash and one more currency will get on coinbase, but now I canno't remmeber what currency...

so get them XMR, DASH, right now!!! when they get on coinbase it will be too late...

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
bucksman5233

Activity: 264

TV TWO - Connect your TV to ETH Blockchain

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 08:14:13 AM

Coinbase is a big business so they will add more coins which give them profits. They don't care whether it's centralised or decentralised. Only money matters here. Trading volume of ripple (xrp) is huge so this isn't a surprise if coinbase adds it.

aidenx2018

Activity: 26

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 08:48:28 AM

But bitcoin cash was really bad in coinbase
sandy14350

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 08:53:24 AM

Coinbase  exchange is nearly similar to other exchanges, so they may some day add Ripple because of its high volume during pump and dumps so they can make more money but there is also the fact that Ripple is centralized and they can close your accounts if they want to. so if Ripple labs finds Coinbase not to their liking they can shut them down and make all their Ripple balances go to zero just like that. and i would defiantely hate to see coin base manupulation like bitcoincash and expect the same way to happen with ripple so please stay away from these rumors
matsusomoto

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 08:54:55 AM

It is still possible coinbase is a u.s based exchange and we know what u.s is,a business man.

hkdfgkdf

Activity: 337
Merit: 195

Graphics/Signature Designer https://bit.ly/2Q1AOrY

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 09:10:47 AM

It will be an increase in its price if coinbase will accept ripple. XRP deserves a spot in coinbase base on its performance and popularity in the market. But I think it is too soon for Coinbase to accept Ripple because Coinbase just added BitcoinCash lately. Therefore, I think they will just wait another time to include another cryptocurrency.

bratbu

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 09:33:53 AM

Coinbase is just like what exchanges do,they will accept the coin even it will have a bad impact to the whole community we shouldnt allow this to happen XRP is a centralized coin!

☁   Casper API   ☁
Platform for DApp developers for decentralized data storage around the world
TelegramFacebookwww.casperproject.ioGithubTwitterANN
wisdommember

Activity: 107

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 10:07:18 AM

one big pump of ripple was because of the rumor that coinbase list ripple but it was only bitcoin cash.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: