Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 08:36:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Your 2 cents on Tron?  (Read 172 times)
waqasniaz007 (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 121

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 05:52:45 AM

Recently TRX pumped crazily and now dumping. What do you think how much it can increase in Jan and is it a good coin to HODL?
Ipwich

Activity: 1050
Merit: 529

Student Coin

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 05:55:34 AM

Recently TRX pumped crazily and now dumping. What do you think how much it can increase in Jan and is it a good coin to HODL?
I don't see it has really dump the 24 hours volume hasn't decrease and as of this writing the 24 hours volume is $1,468,250,000 USD
if it will dump I will still hold this coin because I believe it has a great potential, we have seen already how big the supporters of TRX to reach at this volume.

STUDENTCOIN

Powered by,
jlanzago

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

Cryptomooniac - to the moon and beyond...

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 05:59:29 AM

I do think that Tron (TRX) has a lot of potential, although price a bit high in my opinion (despite the dump). If you are HODLING TRX I would keep doing it. But if you don't have any maybe there are higher growth projects out there.
waqasniaz007 (OP)

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 06:01:28 AM

I do think that Tron (TRX) has a lot of potential, although price a bit high in my opinion (despite the dump). If you are HODLING TRX I would keep doing it. But if you don't have any maybe there are higher growth projects out there.

Yes, I agree with you here. I am Hodling it for a long term atleast
Cmoh

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 06:05:03 AM

TRON I got to my HitBtc account freely of 500 quantity but don't know how much worth is it now? But cant understands how and where it comes from to my account. But, decided to hold this for long-term because now it is no value.
waqasniaz007 (OP)

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 06:06:35 AM

TRON I got to my HitBtc account freely of 500 quantity but don't know how much worth is it now? But cant understands how and where it comes from to my account. But, decided to hold this for long-term because now it is no value.

Must be someone has sent to your address mistakenly. Anyway keep it and it has value.
worldtraveller321

Activity: 512
Merit: 33

The Quest of the Best Information to the Solution

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 06:14:10 AM

tron is growing I recommend

worldtraveller
waqasniaz007 (OP)

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 06:24:37 AM

tron is growing I recommend

Yes, It may increase further more in Jan-Feb
GeoDudeScho

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 06:25:05 AM

Not really sure what people are talking about, there is no dump at all.

In the past month it has growth from .002 USD to ~.06-.08USD, about 35x growth.

The high was .086, currently .074...

...so it'll cost you about 4x more than "your 2 cents" but I'd still say it's worth it.

(All numbers from coinmarketcap.com)

Their project has huge potential, I say that not only because I know their CEO, but because there will be a huge demand for this type of service in the future. They are based out of Singapore and most of their staff is English/Mandarin bilingual, giving them unique abilities to access both eastern and western markets.
mariayaz

Activity: 294
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 06:26:55 AM

Tron is a coin to HODL for long. I will sell when it gives me 1000x

✦✦✦✦✦  ☸ SECURE - FAST - FAIR ☸  ✦✦✦✦✦   (https://www.bitgame.com/?trackCode=BITCOINTALK)
okour999

Activity: 393
Merit: 10

Decentralized Gaming Platform - Play & Earn $

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 06:27:01 AM

I just want to keep my price down until the price rises I'm just waiting for it at a higher price because every currency increases the price, just keep calm the wait to encrease price.

Tone147

Activity: 221

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 06:32:18 AM

In my opinion, even if TRX goes crazy, I won't buy it, because the founder is Chinese and I have heard a lot of bad information about him in China.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
cl0ckw0rk

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 06:40:48 AM

In my opinion, even if TRX goes crazy, I won't buy it, because the founder is Chinese and I have heard a lot of bad information about him in China.

Really? I'd love to see some sources on his reputation. I don't really trust hearsay lol. Roll Eyes
Faruque312

Activity: 490

Life is full of struggle

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 07:51:40 AM

I don't see it has really dump the 24 hours volume hasn't decrease and as of this writing the 24 hours volume is $1,468,250,000 USD
if it will dump I will still hold this coin because I believe it has a great potential, we have seen already how big the supporters of TRX to reach at this volume.
i see this, i also think its good, now i feel secure, then i can buy it now. Grin

chanc3r

Activity: 952
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 08:41:29 AM

But i believe it will be back again to the moon, the dump just temporary to get the correct price for tron. it will increase again soon to follow ADA as the real competitor for the tron project.
This time cryptocurrency looks so crazy man. It will over 0.1 in the next month or even doubled.

Yackie

Activity: 37

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 08:50:52 AM

Is this coin still worth buying? I also dont see a dump now.
easynote

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 09:02:14 PM

The issue with Tron is that it has a well-known investor backing the coin, if it weren't for him then Tron might not be that successful.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Phalo

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 09:20:08 PM

The issue with Tron is that it has a well-known investor backing the coin, if it weren't for him then Tron might not be that successful.

Who is that well known investor? This is one coin that caught me by surprise. I had seen it on CMC but I never had any interest triggered. To be honest I still dont. I don't even know what its usecase is. But I am interested in why it's pumping so much right now.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: