Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:07:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How Good Marijuana coins are?  (Read 419 times)
BonaskiCrooger

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 04:15:23 PM

I'm a fan of Pot, Dope, Thc & Cann coins.
I always get massive profit every time it pump very hard.

Anyone who knows a big events of marijuana? Coz i believe
Every event of this herbal affects the chart of this coin.

I'm not familiar with Potcoins but from what I do know is that most of them we're started from the POV that if the federal government raids a dispenser the money is in crypto and thus inaccessible, the people buying from dispenseries can use crypto because its in their advantage the dispensery can keep operating. I might be wrong on this and there's more behind it. But legalisation, full legalisation of marijuana is not far away and depending on the business model of these potcoins it might mean the end of their potcoins.

Moon, raids by the Feds are a very real possibility, but probably not gonna happen.
The real issue is the Constitutional conflict between -

Article 6, The Supremacy Clause
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/States%27_rights

and
Article 10, States Rights
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/States%27_rights

What the public usually doesn't know or understand is that EVERY Pot Dispensary DOES NOT HAVE BANK ACCOUNTS!
They are CASH businesses, because, under the Supremacy Clause, the Feds can and will seize their bank accounts claiming the money as Drug money due to Pot being a Level I controlled substance under Federal Law.  In other words, they are treated just as if they made money selling any other illegal drug.

My understanding is that it is not uncommon for even the smallest of these dispensaries to have several hundred thousand dollars cash on hand.

I live in California.  I don't use Pot, but I did vote FOR its legalization.  I figure "to each his own."

I give this information to all my fellow members on this forum, perhaps, to better inform you before making any Pot Coin investments.  No, I hodl none of these coins.

Personally, I can see these coins being a good thing and a bad thing for the businesses, but we trade to make money, not to support or not support an issue.

HunterM

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2018, 04:19:03 PM

The legalization of marijuana in Canada, I think will give a big boost to the growth of these coins, in addition, against this background, new ICO related to the production and sale of marijuana. It is interesting for investments

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      BRIDGEX NETWORK      │      LEND · BORROW · CONVERT · SEND     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Medium     Facebook     LinkedIn       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
aurorabitcoin.96

Activity: 210

Never DO AIRDROPS

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 04:25:09 PM

I think it will growth with Country those allow Marijuana. And let's see how it will grow

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
skelethon

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2018, 04:29:32 PM

The legalization of marijuana in Canada, I think will give a big boost to the growth of these coins, in addition, against this background, new ICO related to the production and sale of marijuana. It is interesting for investments

For sure we'll see some boosts but it still seems like a gimmick to me. Take a look at doge coin, it's pretty much dead right now (in terms of development) but we might see some boost because year of the dog. Some money could be made in it though for what it's worth.
max6575

Activity: 1176
Merit: 100

Vave.com

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2018, 05:51:58 PM

one of reason as prc government banned international ico schemes is that those of developer works on customs with issues of marijuana.
that developer with the marijuana might lost of chance as the advantage to collects from 1 billion and 300 millions investors from the prc country.

webminati

Activity: 44

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 07:17:31 PM

Thc, dope have a future in my opinion.
ORiN

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:56:52 PM

The situation with marijuana coin in general is very interesting. Such forks attract great attention therefore active communities are formed around them. Significantly to some extent marijuana coins carry the mission of marijuana legalization around the world.
cryptospear

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 10:03:27 PM

There are many great fundamentals this month with thc,well if one cannabis coin has fundamentals most of the marijuana coins will follow because they have the same use to the real world,ive heard there will be a legalization of marijuana in california and other states in the U.S.

◆  ◆  ◆  ◆      P L A Z A      ◆  ◆  ◆  ◆       The Intersection of Lifestyle & Technology
[ WHITEPAPER ]       PRE-SALE Starts    │    March 15th, 2018       [ ANN THREAD ]
TELEGRAM   GITHUB   MEDIUM   YOUTUBE   TWITTER   FLIPBOARD   REDDIT   LINKEDIN   FACEBOOK   EMAIL
strickland

Activity: 448

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 10:14:42 PM

Those coins was around for as long as most popular coins within the top 50 list.
Nobody really wants weed coins tbh.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
dark1jerk (OP)

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:42:57 PM

I have a big trust on these coins specially the POTcoin days. hahaha
That extreme pump and dump without any reason. That's why I always buy on the dip and waiting for the big pump. Extreme pump on 1 candle 30 mins timeframe. hahaha

But it's good also to HODL these coin due to legalization of these medication to different parts of the world.

ihaveaquestion

Activity: 563
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:43:48 PM

The only good one was just Cannya, but only because it was giving huge profits (to me, seriously) and i made more than 80% just in a few days for just holding a bunch of them.
But yes, they all are a joke, i would never invest in a project like those who are always trying to "legalize" or just do something with cannabis.
Anyone who knows a big events of marijuana? Coz i believe
Every event of this herbal affects the chart of this coin.
btc_manu

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:52:07 PM

There is a lot of unused potential on coins like Dopecoin with 1000 Sats or Hempcoin with 3200. Because of the actual BTC-Drop i think there will be good times for these coins. But always dyor.

I think the medicine-affected news and the low price can pump these coins.
dark1jerk (OP)

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 03:18:30 PM

There is a lot of unused potential on coins like Dopecoin with 1000 Sats or Hempcoin with 3200. Because of the actual BTC-Drop i think there will be good times for these coins. But always dyor.

I just bought additional coins on my THC on its dip yesterday, then now it's almost 50% profit. I had a hodl coin here too.
I'm gonna sell my 2nd batch of THC coins aroung 4ksats. hope it'll rise then fly.
BonaskiCrooger

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 11:25:27 PM

I just bought additional coins on my THC on its dip yesterday, then now it's almost 50% profit. I had a hodl coin here too.
I'm gonna sell my 2nd batch of THC coins aroung 4ksats. hope it'll rise then fly.

Just hold on tight bro, trust your coin HODL HODL HODL! Smiley
never give up on THC haha
BonaskiCrooger

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 11:10:00 PM

That coin is chilling as long as it can because there is a lot of competition in the Marijuana game. THC should have a nice price around April.

Agree Smiley
we just hodl THC, specially todays charting.
BTC is dropping, Let them bleed then lets fly after this dumping.
We will welcome chinese new year with smile on our faces
GuiDonK

Activity: 140
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 11:18:01 PM

The Hempcoin is unlike many other cryptocurrencies who scheme others into mining and then dumping for minimal profit. We are here to make a currency that is considered the main currency within the hemp community.
It really makes sense to me that these specific usage coins will hang around for the long term especially as more people get into cryptos and more cannabis shops throughout the country start adopting their use for payments

Quantumplation

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 11:20:08 PM
Last edit: April 22, 2021, 12:49:46 AM by Quantumplation

NOTE: This message was originally not posted by me, but instead by someone who compromised my account.  I have deleted the content.

NOTE: This account was compromised from 2017 to 2021.  I'm in the process of deleting posts not made by me.
ChinkyEyes

Activity: 687
Merit: 301

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 11:24:53 PM

So tell my why would people use a potcoin to pay for their Marijuana instead of bitcoin/litecoin other altcoins?
I just don't see the benefit for Marijuana coins, and don't get me wrong i'm a big fan of weed. Thank god it's legal over here.
But there is absolute zero real world usage with potcoins and they seem to be mostly bought by newbies who have no idea what they are doing.
BonaskiCrooger

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 02:25:59 PM

So tell my why would people use a potcoin to pay for their Marijuana instead of bitcoin/litecoin other altcoins?
I just don't see the benefit for Marijuana coins, and don't get me wrong i'm a big fan of weed. Thank god it's legal over here.
But there is absolute zero real world usage with potcoins and they seem to be mostly bought by newbies who have no idea what they are doing.

May I ask, if your TA at POTCOIN or other weed coins is on a good buy. would you still buy POTCOIN even if it is ABSOLUTE ZERO REAL WORLD USAGE of this coin?
richan

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 02:42:46 PM

A coin I spent most of 2017 researching and following is hempcoin. It is base on value of marijuana cultivation. It has since it token sale skyrocketed than any coins based on farming and plantation.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: