Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 11:33:33 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Will a coin issued based on calories spent by human make sense?  (Read 78 times)
caloriecoin (OP)

Activity: 113
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 07:04:59 AM

Hi Coin Experts,

I am thinking of coming up with a mine-able crypto-currency "Calorie Coin" based on calories spent by human beings

People can spend calories for jobs and get rewarded with these coins.

This will remove the greed factor and there will be no way to manipulate this currency by pumping and dumping.

Please provide your valuable suggestions.
EMV

Activity: 183
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 07:23:54 AM

Hi Coin Experts,

I am thinking of coming up with a mine-able crypto-currency "Calorie Coin" based on calories spent by human beings

This will remove the greed factor and there will be no way to manipulate this currency by pumping and dumping.

It seems to me that no. And it does not make sense because every person spends the colony in different ways.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
olubams

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 07:48:28 AM

Hi Coin Experts,

Whether its call sand, air, water or even rock, it does not change the fact that its a coin and would be treated accordingly. The moment a coin is launched and the majority is out there in the hands of users, you cannot control what is being used for the moment you can do that, then its a centralized coin which the community does not favourably dispose towards. All I can say is to plan it in such a way that the available coin is spread adequately to the point where no single individual can control it.
sycaburatan

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 08:17:30 AM

Thats something new,but i doubt people will bite the bait.Maybe its a good idea to have something new but a crypto based on calories?i dont think so.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: