January 09, 2018, 05:28:21 AM

100% agree on Elixir. Rocketship is just waiting to take off

I agree
planfox

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 07:04:47 AM

Devs revealed themselves tonight - they're from Stanford and it's a legit LLC with real plans

I don't think this token will ever be less than $1.00 again

Thoughts?
This is another coin from the category of the Trone or Doge, or I am mistaken. Something is not visible in it of the future or it while on a stage of origin. So you just need to watch it.
iwillhodl

Activity: 70
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 09:52:26 AM

One week and it's almost sure to break 2$ price and make it "minimum" price

I wrote it recently in other topic on 7th january before 2$ and seems like we got it, 2.37$ now
My speculation is very very easy 5$ at end of january.

~25$ Q2 2018 or even Q1 2018

● ⚫ GIFcoin.io ⚫ ●
Gambling Investment Fund (http://gifcoin.io)
Working business ✔ 80% of net profit shared with Holders ✔
Dydot

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 10:10:04 AM

I will be expecting $5 at the end of 1st Quarter. The price will be a gradual increase. Anything can happen though.

iwillhodl

Merit: 2

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 10:14:36 AM

I will be expecting $5 at the end of 1st Quarter. The price will be a gradual increase. Anything can happen though.

Let's come back to this post at 31st january  Cool

● ⚫ GIFcoin.io ⚫ ●
Gambling Investment Fund (http://gifcoin.io)
Working business ✔ 80% of net profit shared with Holders ✔
Uhde

Activity: 616
Merit: 124

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 11:08:35 AM

Still not overpricced, kinda cheap comparing with many pumped altcoins. Price is high but volume is a little bit low. Whenever it reaches to 5 USD people will talk about it more and invest more and it will go up so faster.
Olishka

Activity: 154
Merit: 26

DIW Security Decentralized

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 09:47:53 PM

Probably one of the best project of 2018.  Will see the bigger tu gain there

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DIW ◈    DIWtoken.com    ▐   WHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAM   ▌    SECURITY DECENTRALIZED
Higher Altitude

Activity: 177
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 10:15:30 PM

It doesn't get much attention compared to other coins that 10x in 2 days. But it was 10 cents beginning of december and now trading at above $2. That's how good projects grow. Consistently. Stay away from P&D.
Dydot

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 11:50:46 PM

Let's come back to this post at 31st january  Cool

I didn't say it not possible. Just my thought  Grin

Dydot

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 11:53:13 PM

It doesn't get much attention compared to other coins that 10x in 2 days. But it was 10 cents beginning of december and now trading at above $2. That's how good projects grow. Consistently. Stay away from P&D.

The coin is a good coin no doubt.

Alns

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 11:56:16 PM

It is going to get listed on NextExchange, this coin is going to be huge guys, just invest as much as you can before it is too late, you will remember my words if it goes up.

I Bought at $0,75 each one of them, and now it is over $2,43 at the moment, this is a huge opportunity to buy before it pumps to $3 by the first time, Just join the telegram group, they are very active in there.

I am very optimistic about this one, it can really be touching $15 before the next three months, or before the Q2 of this year.
WORLDWIDEWES

Activity: 68

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 01:40:47 AM

It is going to get listed on NextExchange, this coin is going to be huge guys, just invest as much as you can before it is too late, you will remember my words if it goes up.

I Bought at $0,75 each one of them, and now it is over $2,43 at the moment, this is a huge opportunity to buy before it pumps to $3 by the first time, Just join the telegram group, they are very active in there.

I am very optimistic about this one, it can really be touching $15 before the next three months, or before the Q2 of this year.

Will probably reach between ten to twenty dollars sometime this month. Especially if some good news happen.
Olishka

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:00:02 AM

More exchange is a good thing. Already Kucoin is doing well for Elixir.  Kucoin will be like Binance or even Bittrex in a few months.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DIW ◈    DIWtoken.com    ▐   WHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAM   ▌    SECURITY DECENTRALIZED
jeanpierre

Activity: 308

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:10:38 AM

I can't wait to see Elixir on more exchange, it's one of the most underrated coin out there with NO ICO and the team looks fantastic.

「   B e a x y   」   THE ALL-IN-ONE CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
[ WHITEPAPER ]               Instant Deposit                   24/7 Support                    Referral Program               [ LIGHTPAPER ]
ANN THREAD     ●     BOUNTY THREAD     ●     FACEBOOK     ●     TWITTER     ●     TELEGRAM
vlad06

Activity: 537

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 04:28:04 PM

It needs a Binance or Bittrex listing before it reaches $5.
Olishka

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 07:45:19 AM

It needs a Binance or Bittrex listing before it reaches $5.

It goes to Binance or Bittrex before $5 it will go straight away to $10

housebtc

Activity: 588
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:48:53 AM

I have a feeling that this year will be the end of most of these hyped lending platform, the real projects will be separated from most of these hypes projects in the space.
Serg22

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 10:36:41 AM

These days have significantly dropped the price of almost 0.90$, trading volume also decreased a noticeable decline in interest in this coin.
Ckjnow

Merit: 1

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 10:45:55 AM

These days have significantly dropped the price of almost 0.90$, trading volume also decreased a noticeable decline in interest in this coin.

Almost all coins lost value these days. Wink
dbrouwer

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 10:46:12 AM

Well lots of corrections happened over the market and people got scared.. I am pretty sure the interest is still there, but it needs time to grow.

As you've seen before the coin was not skyrocketing but continuously growing and that will continue that way.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: