Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:12:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Etheriya lead "Iam2Good" and team member "Visale" ( Etheriya bounty campaign)  (Read 1844 times)
whoeier (OP)

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 07:41:19 AM
Last edit: January 08, 2018, 12:00:38 PM by whoeier

Iam2Good( also represented Visale ) and myself have found an solution to this. In my opinion this is resolved.

_______________________________________________________________________________ _____________

Hi guys,

Never ever have I hoped to be required to do this, but as it seems "Iam2Good" and Etheriya team member "Visale" have decided to just ignore request and messages about unpaid bounty's and keep on doing their regular activities.

Please see the following post a fellow bounty translator member has made on their topic:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1975694.msg23444262#msg23444262

Bounty thread is locked, after claiming to have sent out to everyone ( except the translators )
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1983388.1060

As several attempts into discussing this has always lead to being ignored or just claims or not willing to, besides accusation of not updating the thread often enough ( claimed to demand this daily, where this is not visible in the thread).  Even the accusation was made to jamalaezaz that he did not sent in any details about the translations ( I have to say I was quite annoyed that during the campaign he vanished and thus we never received any information about the campaign ).

I did receive message from the other campaign leader "Avirunes" that they were asked to cease counting the stakes on the campaign..  ( I won't post the pm's, or Avirunes will have to agree upon this.).

Total involved for me personal is 2500 riya as the payment was 2500 stakes, which ended on 1 stake = 1 riya ( see link )
This results in current market value of 3000 USD

This has been given more then enough time to be dealt with on a proper way, yet being treated with silence or accuses of not updating daily ( where there was no demand to update daily ), has led me to believe that no one in the team of Etheriya is even interested in talk with me or other unpaid translators.

Want to win XTZ & a ledger? Follow the link and join the campaign: https://bit.ly/2PSh8HN
Yes that is a referral.. no I don't earn from this, Yes I do compete in the same campaign.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sabotag3x
Legendary

Activity: 2534
Merit: 2169

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 05:58:14 PM

+1

another scam.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 06:34:16 PM

Total involved for me personal is 2500 riya as the payment was 2500 stakes, which ended on 1 stake = 1 riya ( see link )
How ?  Cry
To my understanding of the project,the coin is ran by worthless scammers who are famous for looting money from investors for the sake of ICO.Who invested in the coin ? Did that shit coin already hit an exchange ?  Was their ICO successful ? Sorry if it sounds too lame but I just want to know how did you round figured up the bounty to that amount.And if that coin is still being trades shouldn't be aware the community of their scam operations ?

This has been given more then enough time to be dealt with on a proper way, yet being treated with silence or accuses of not updating daily ( where there was no demand to update daily ), has led me to believe that no one in the team of Etheriya is even interested in talk with me or other unpaid translators.
Because they're bunch of scammers.I believe there is no team either.The accounts mentioned are controlling everything else.
whoeier (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 07:21:58 PM

How ?  Cry
To my understanding of the project,the coin is ran by worthless scammers who are famous for looting money from investors for the sake of ICO.Who invested in the coin ? Did that shit coin already hit an exchange ?  Was their ICO successful ? Sorry if it sounds too lame but I just want to know how did you round figured up the bounty to that amount.And if that coin is still being trades shouldn't be aware the community of their scam operations ?

Because they're bunch of scammers.I believe there is no team either.The accounts mentioned are controlling everything else.

The token did actually land on an exchange and is traded, ICO succeeded ( or atleast they claimed it did ).

The remainder of your response, well yup..

Want to win XTZ & a ledger? Follow the link and join the campaign: https://bit.ly/2PSh8HN
Yes that is a referral.. no I don't earn from this, Yes I do compete in the same campaign.
iam2good

Activity: 498
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 09:11:40 AM

Hello Scam accuser,

Bounty manager was not Visale, it was Avirunes and [urhttps://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=721115l]jamalaezaz[/url] that handled the bounty promotion in the start but failed to record any work done and we refuse to pay them because they did not do their work and non of them try to force us pay them despite their reputation because we are right. All the people who participated for social media and blog campaign that have records were paid.

You came here to point accusation fingers with reference links to the ANN thread and to bounty thread, without providing proof links to your work. In that bounty thread you are asked to make  Translation of ANN+Whitepaper and management of the translated thread for 60 days which is the period of the ICO for you to get 2500 STAKES, but we don't have most of that record for you, so how do you expect us to pay you becauses bulk of the work is in management of the translated thread and not just for the translation.

Remember it was mentioned that you are to get '2500 STAKES' not 2500 RIYA. 2500 Stakes means means you will get 2500 of the total of RIYA tokens available to bounty thread at the end of the ICO. So this means that if the maximum supply which is 100,000,000 is 100% sold, 5% which is meant for the bounty will be 5,000,000 and you will get  2500 tokens, but only  1.581% of the total token supplied was sold and the remaining tokens were burnt by the smart contract, you can check COINMARKETCAP for the token circulation. This means that only 1.581% of 5,000,000 tokens will also be available for bounty.This means everyone who participated in the ICO will get only 1.581% of his total stakes. For 2500 stakes, the person will get 1.581/100 x 2500 = 39.5 RIYA , that was the calculation of bounty at the end of the ICO which you are claiming we change the Terms/Rule of the bounty campaign at the end which i believe you failed to understand that rule was still there even in the first minute of the bounty campaign.  We paid everyone including translation bounty who understand the terms of this bounty campaign except you who has no most record for your work, if we want to scam is it only you that we will scam? Despite the fact you are supposed to be paid 39.5 RIYA but we offered you 50 RIYA, but since then we never heard from you anymore. Below everyone can see links to your work and the detail of communication between me and you to judge who is trying to scam who:

Link to your Translated thread : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2006610.0

Link to your whitepaper translation : https://1drv.ms/w/s!AHHkCLolBpsQie4T

SCREENSHORT OF OUR COMMUNICATION

COMMUNICATION AS QUOTED

Hi there Smiley

Since Jamal hasn't seem to be in contact with either the translators and I guess with you, here is my translation

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2006610.0

I hope you can reach out to Jamal since he hasn't shown any sign of activity during the campaign ( nor being in contact with the translator about extra information etc. )

With kind regards,

Jeffrey

Hi there Smiley

Since Jamal hasn't seem to be in contact with either the translators and I guess with you, here is my translation

I hope you can reach out to Jamal since he hasn't shown any sign of activity during the campaign ( nor being in contact with the translator about extra information etc. )

With kind regards,

Jeffrey

I forgot to add the link to the whitepaper https://1drv.ms/w/s!AHHkCLolBpsQie4T

With kind regards,

Jeffrey

Hi there Smiley

With kind regards,

Jeffrey

In our translation description there is a rule which says you must update the translation everyday but since you translated it you never care to even update the thread even once, why ?

Hi mate,

I honestly checked it regularly, but there was barely any information to post, so eventually it kind of landed on the backside of my mind.

As soon as I saw an update showing that I could mention, I have posted it.

I have tried contacting Jamal and even posted in the ann-thread asking for more information, but I never got any response on it.

I truly apologize if this was the wrong choice, but I know that the people in my country prefer to see a solid topic, where there are no updates, then see a topic with updates, just to up the topic.

Hope you understand my situation,

With kind regards,

Jeffrey

Hi mate,

I honestly checked it regularly, but there was barely any information to post, so eventually it kind of landed on the backside of my mind.

As soon as I saw an update showing that I could mention, I have posted it.

I have tried contacting Jamal and even posted in the ann-thread asking for more information, but I never got any response on it.

I truly apologize if this was the wrong choice, but I know that the people in my country prefer to see a solid topic, where there are no updates, then see a topic with updates, just to up the topic.

Hope you understand my situation,

With kind regards,

Jeffrey

You can't tell me there is not daily update on daily basis to the ICO. For example, everyday the amount for ICO increases through selling the Token,everyday we update Twitter, website and announcement thread, all of that are some of the few information you needed to update to keep your thread live and active. I checked the thread but see only translation without even a single update.But remember according to the terms of the translation bounty campaign you are to be paid for translation and management and not only translation. I  refused to pay your campaign manager who fails to monitor your work by following the rules of the bounty campaign,you can ask
 them to confirm.  I did not think you are worth paying but for the translation you made we are going to pay you 50 RIYA. The bulk of the work is in management of the thread for period of 60 days. If you divide 2500 by 60 you will see that daily earning is ~ 42 RIYA ,but you did not do any daily work except translation.

Since the last reply we sent the him we never receive any message again from him, so who is a scammer?

Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 09:37:19 AM

Bounty manager was not Visale, it was Avirunes and jamalaezaz that handled the bounty promotion in the start but failed to record any work done and we refuse to pay them because they did not do their work and non of them try to force us pay them despite their reputation because we are right. All the people who participated for social media and blog campaign that have records were paid.
Wait, are you saying Jamal and Avirunes scammed you by not doing the work that they were hired for?

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
whoeier (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 09:44:37 AM
Last edit: January 07, 2018, 10:07:29 AM by whoeier

Dear Iam2Good,

I did reply and even on your own thread the discussion with me and a fellow translator were just ignored.

Once again you twist, and even post your own incorrect claim about the "daily posting required".  Where in my believe, translating you documentation and thread is way more more work then just posting random numbers on "the ICO has gained 10k USD today", where once again people in the Netherlands rather see no bump on a thread, then a worthless input on a topic.

In response to your stake calculation, I'll refer to your own post: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1983388.msg21164243#msg21164243 and will add a screenshot for you here

So quit the turning of words, your team of hired bounty managers might have failed, ignored their translators, eventually you and your team hired them. We've contacted you during the campaign about one of the 2 bounty hunters to be missing.. you ignored to respond to it.

PS.. ure missing a message where u never responded to:

whoeier (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 09:45:47 AM

Bounty manager was not Visale, it was Avirunes and jamalaezaz that handled the bounty promotion in the start but failed to record any work done and we refuse to pay them because they did not do their work and non of them try to force us pay them despite their reputation because we are right. All the people who participated for social media and blog campaign that have records were paid.
Wait, are you saying Jamal and Avirunes scammed you by not doing the work that they were hired for?

Lauda,

Avirunes told me he was ordered to cease the counting, I can post his messages to me, since I have contacted him during the campaign. But I rather have his agreement on it before i open up pm's

Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 09:57:06 AM

Lauda,

Avirunes told me he was ordered to cease the counting, I can post his messages to me, since I have contacted him during the campaign. But I rather have his agreement on it before i open up pm's
Yes, that would help. Are you sure that those PMs are not *supposed to be* private? Maybe you should ask Avirunes first, just in case.

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
whoeier (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 10:08:21 AM

Lauda,

Yes, that would help. Are you sure that those PMs are not *supposed to be* private? Maybe you should ask Avirunes first, just in case.

Hi Lauda,

That is what I pointed at, I can open up, but I would rather have his agreement, before I post them Smiley

iam2good

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 10:55:06 AM

Dear Iam2Good,

I did reply and even on your own thread the discussion with me and a fellow translator were just ignored.

Once again you twist, and even post your own incorrect claim about the "daily posting required".  Where in my believe, translating you documentation and thread is way more more work then just posting random numbers on "the ICO has gained 10k USD today", where once again people in the Netherlands rather see no bump on a thread, then a worthless input on a topic.

In response to your stake calculation, I'll refer to your own post: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1983388.msg21164243#msg21164243 and will add a screenshot for you here

So quit the turning of words, your team of hired bounty managers might have failed, ignored their translators, eventually you and your team hired them. We've contacted you during the campaign about one of the 2 bounty hunters to be missing.. you ignored to respond to it.

Jamal and Avirunes did not scam me, they simply did not do the work i asked them to do and when i pointed out the proof that they do not do their work and i will not pay them they never  argue with me because i am right and until today none of them receive a penny from me.
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 11:08:23 AM

Jamal and Avirunes did not scam me, they simply did not do the work i asked them to do and when i pointed out the proof that they do not do their work and i will not pay them they never  argue with me because i am right and until today none of them receive a penny from me.
Could you provide proof of this? Jamal has been ripe for a negative rating for a very long time.

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
iam2good

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 11:11:40 AM
Last edit: January 07, 2018, 12:06:32 PM by iam2good

Dear Iam2Good,

The message in the screenshort you posted here was sent 17 Auust while my reply which you never respond to was sent on 26 August, so which message are you saying i did not respond to ? And when we say we want to make the payment in full, we mean for those we completed their work and not who does it partially.

iam2good

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 11:47:33 AM

Jamal and Avirunes did not scam me, they simply did not do the work i asked them to do and when i pointed out the proof that they do not do their work and i will not pay them they never  argue with me because i am right and until today none of them receive a penny from me.
Could you provide proof of this? Jamal has been ripe for a negative rating for a very long time.

When i want to start the bounty i contacted Avirunes and Avirunes told me he cannot handle the bounty alone but willl contact Jamal so they can do it together and when i make the payment then they will split it together. For this reason, i never communicated with Jamal but with Avirunes. See the QUOTES from our communication below:

Hello,

We need a signature and translation campaign manger for our project here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1975694.0 . All payment in our token,please let us know about it.

Thank you

Hello,

We need a signature and translation campaign manger for our project here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1975694.0 . All payment in our token,please let us know about it.

Thank you

Ohk I will be willing to work on for signature campaign since I am only a guy working on managing social/signature campaigns, so translation campaign is something I am not familiar with.

Also please send me a Skype: psonowal36 since there is lot more to discuss.

Awaiting your response Smiley.

Regards,
Avirunes

But we needed campaign manager for only Signature and translation.

Ohk I have got another campaign manager who checks translation: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=721115 .  So I will check a feature and he will do translations . I will be checking translations again that he checks also ,so it will be like double check on translations part .

Let me know if it is cool by you.

Regards,
Avirunes

Hello,

Thank you

Hello,

Thank you

Ohk I will be willing to work on for signature campaign since I am only a guy working on managing social/signature campaigns, so translation campaign is something I am not familiar with.

Also please send me a Skype: psonowal36 since there is lot more to discuss.

Awaiting your response Smiley.

Regards,
Avirunes

But we needed campaign manager for only Signature and translation.

Ohk I have got another campaign manager who checks translation: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=721115 .  So I will check a feature and he will do translations . I will be checking translations again that he checks also ,so it will be like double check on translations part .

Let me know if it is cool by you.

Regards,
Avirunes

Please ask me here what you wanted asking me on skype.

Thank you

Thank you

I wanted to talk on Skype since it is better to type quick there. Anyway I wanted to talk about the payment of ours. So how much you are willing to pay us for the job?

Also it will be in token right?

Regards,
Avirunes

Yes it will be in the token. We plan to pay 25000 RIYA Tokens for the entire promotion period ( about 50 days )

Thank you

Thank you

I wanted to talk on Skype since it is better to type quick there. Anyway I wanted to talk about the payment of ours. So how much you are willing to pay us for the job?

Regards,
Avirunes

Yes it will be in the token. We plan to pay 25000 RIYA Tokens for the entire promotion period ( about 50 days )

Thank you

Why here 2500 stakes : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1975694.msg19665925#msg19665925? Please correct the exact payout. Shouldn't it be something in tokens?

So for doing our campaign managing job , how much you are willing to pay ?

Regards,
Avirunes

When i say  25000 RIYA Tokens, i mean your own payment not for the translators or signature campaign.

Thank you

Regards,
Avirunes

Thank you

Why here 2500 stakes : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1975694.msg19665925#msg19665925? Please correct the exact payout. Shouldn't it be something in tokens?

Regards,
Avirunes

When i say  25000 RIYA Tokens, i mean your own payment not for the translators or signature campaign.

Alright

Please let us know if that is OK by you so we could start.

Thank you

Regards,
Avirunes

Thank you

Regards,
Avirunes

Alright

Please let us know if that is OK by you so we could start.

Yeah let's start it.

Please create 4 spreadsheets, 2 for application for Signature and translation and two for list of accepted applicants for signature and translation respectively. Send them to me and i will update the thread with the links and also announce you as the Signature and translation campaign manager.

Thank you

May I know a count on Bounty pool tokens of Etheriya so that I can complete the sheet

Regards,
Avirunes

I don't understand what you mean by ' a county on bounty pool tokens' , please explain.

May I know a count on Bounty pool tokens of Etheriya so that I can complete the sheet

Regards,
Avirunes

I don't understand what you mean by ' a county on bounty pool tokens' , please explain.

I mean total tokens to be paid to signature and translation participants.

Regards,
Avirunes

Please wait for ICO to end in few hours then I will let you know about it.

Regards,
Avirunes

I mean total tokens to be paid to signature and translation participants.

Regards,
Avirunes

Please wait for ICO to end in few hours then I will let you know about it.

Site is offline and i can't see your sites icos page site as well.

www.etheriya.net is the site

ICO page is http://www.etheriya.net/join-ICO/

Check it now and let me know if it is still offline.

Hello..

Can I get count on tokens now since you have officially announced.

Regards,
Avirunes

Based on how the ICO ende and the number of token created,you are to compute their earning by dividing the total number of stakes they earn by 54. For example, if the total stakes earned by a participant is 100 then the total number of token earned is 100/54 = 1.852 RIYA.

Please see total number of token successfully created here https://etherscan.io/token/0x0b1724cc9fda0186911ef6a75949e9c0d3f0f2f3

Hello..

Regards,
Avirunes

Based on how the ICO ende and the number of token created,you are to compute their earning by dividing the total number of stakes they earn by 54. For example, if the total stakes earned by a participant is 100 then the total number of token earned is 100/54 = 1.852 RIYA.

Please see total number of token successfully created here https://etherscan.io/token/0x0b1724cc9fda0186911ef6a75949e9c0d3f0f2f3

I am unable to understand how you come up with dividing stakes with 54.Can you please explain it.

I think it should be like this. We calculate total stakes of all the participants. We need a total tokens to be distributed and calculate by dividing total tokens with total stakes to get tokens per stake and then multiply per stake with their stakes.

Thankyou.

Regards,
Avirunes

Hello,

I checked and i see virtually no record of work done by either you or the list of accepted signature and translation participants. Most of them removed our signature ad, right from the starting until the end of the campaign there was no day you updated the spreadsheet for the number of valid posts,no anyone so far that has been banned for violating the signature campaign.  For the accepted translation too, there was no any record of work. You did not even bother to record the links to the translated thread not to talk more of monitoring the thread whether it is following the campaign rules or not. Bellow you can find the screenshots links to the spreadsheet:

http://prntscr.com/g74ken
http://prntscr.com/g74l30
http://prntscr.com/g74lfh

Apart from creating the spreadsheet and approving the participant,is there any other work done by you or the participants that you want to be paid for ?

Thank you

Hello..

Regards,
Avirunes

I am unable to understand how you come up with dividing stakes with 54.Can you please explain it.

I think it should be like this. We calculate total stakes of all the participants. We need a total tokens to be distributed and calculate by dividing total tokens with total stakes to get tokens per stake and then multiply per stake with their stakes.

Thankyou.

Regards,
Avirunes

Hello,

I checked and i see virtually no record of work done by either you or the list of accepted signature and translation participants. Most of them removed our signature ad, right from the starting until the end of the campaign there was no day you updated the spreadsheet for the number of valid posts,no anyone so far that has been banned for violating the signature campaign.  For the accepted translation too, there was no any record of work. You did not even bother to record the links to the translated thread not to talk more of monitoring the thread whether it is following the campaign rules or not. Bellow you can find the screenshots links to the spreadsheet:

Apart from creating the spreadsheet and approving the participant,is there any other work done by you or the participants that you want to be paid for ?

Thank you

I don't want my payment if that is what you are worried for.

And btw there was a purpose on why I didn't recorded weekly .  Because user can delete their post after week count . Regarding translation I divided the work with other guy who. Anyway that will take on me (blame). It's though upto you from now onwards

Regards,
Avirunes

I am not worried for making payment but i want to see the work done which is worthy of payment.

Thank you

Hello..

Regards,
Avirunes

Thankyou.

Regards,
Avirunes

Hello,

Thank you

And btw there was a purpose on why I didn't recorded weekly .  Because user can delete their post after week count . Regarding translation I divided the work with other guy who. Anyway that will take on me (blame). It's though upto you from now onwards

Regards,
Avirunes

I am not worried for making payment but i want to see the work done which is worthy of payment.

Thank you

I totally understand that and I apologise for that. Please let me know the token count for participants as I have asked in some of the pm sent sometime ago. Let's not delay and waste time because of this.

But work was not recorded as at when due following the conditions of the Bounty program i think it can't be now, right ?

Hello..

Regards,
Avirunes

Thankyou.

Regards,
Avirunes

Hello,

Thank you

Regards,
Avirunes

Thank you

I totally understand that and I apologise for that. Please let me know the token count for participants as I have asked in some of the pm sent sometime ago. Let's not delay and waste time because of this.

But work was not recorded as at when due following the conditions of the Bounty program i think it can't be now, right ?

No..It can be still. We have the week periods and I will check a participants post made between that round and calculate it accordingly.

You got the picture? Or you want an example.

Let me know Smiley

All participant and the bounty manager must have strictly abide by the terms and condition of the bounty program in it entirety to be counted as valid. I therefor reject it.

Thank you

Since the last message above Avirunes has never contacted me again for any payment. I can post screenshot of same message above if you want me to.
Avirunes
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 02:32:31 PM
Last edit: January 07, 2018, 03:52:14 PM by Avirunes

I confirm that iam2good contacted me for managing Etheriya Bounty program but he only contacted me for managing signature and translation campaign and not Twitter campaign's.

I wasn't that good at that time in checking translations and therefore I got Jamal for translations. For signature campaign , I always check at the end of the ICO of the project.

We were ceased from our part of the work where he rejected us in a message. Jamal also was offline for like 1 month since the communications in his city were not working properly and he was unable to read my sent messages as well. So translations wasn't updated as well at that point.

Iam2good is just trying to corner up me with the situation that happened and trying to hold participants tokens. I offered him to fix the situation and he completely rejected ceasing us from our job roles but by this he doesn't has the right to hold on to tokens shares of Bounty participants. He could have come up with a solution with participants if he didn't like how I proposed to get the countings done.

Also right from the start he was unclear about the Bounty program token pool. He announced it at the end of the ICO. Please note that I didn't managed Twitter campaign. It was being managed by someone else.

He was unclear about the Bounty distribution earlier. He also come up with the way of distribution after the end of the ICO. It just shows what he was upto from the start and this was my biggest mistake to even accept his offer.
iam2good

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 04:50:07 PM
Last edit: January 07, 2018, 05:25:30 PM by iam2good

I confirm that iam2good contacted me for managing Etheriya Bounty program but he only contacted me for managing signature and translation campaign and not Twitter campaign's.

I wasn't that good at that time in checking translations and therefore I got Jamal for translations. For signature campaign , I always check at the end of the ICO of the project.

We were ceased from our part of the work where he rejected us in a message. Jamal also was offline for like 1 month since the communications in his city were not working properly and he was unable to read my sent messages as well. So translations wasn't updated as well at that point.

Iam2good is just trying to corner up me with the situation that happened and trying to hold participants tokens. I offered him to fix the situation and he completely rejected ceasing us from our job roles but by this he doesn't has the right to hold on to tokens shares of Bounty participants. He could have come up with a solution with participants if he didn't like how I proposed to get the countings done.

Also right from the start he was unclear about the Bounty program token pool. He announced it at the end of the ICO. Please note that I didn't managed Twitter campaign. It was being managed by someone else.

He was unclear about the Bounty distribution earlier. He also come up with the way of distribution after the end of the ICO. It just shows what he was upto from the start and this was my biggest mistake to even accept his offer.

You already mentioned that you did not do the work you are asked to on daily basis. It was at the end of the ICO you feel you can do the work,right? A work someone supposedly to supervised daily but was absent for a whole month without any record and you tell me that is a work.  Emagine a human resource manager in a company that is asked to supervise the work of staff on daily basis but left the company for a whole month and at the end of the month when the was time for the CEO to pay salary reaches and all of a sudden the human resource manager pop up to collect his salary and that of the staff, but the CEO ask of the month's record of work for the month then the human resource manager claims he was absent for the whole month so was not able to take any record but he will do his best to record everything in just one hour.If you were that CEO what action will you take?

Same thing applicable here. If you did not check daily how would you know if those wearing signature and avatar are still putting it or not, how would you know they have posted the required number of posts and they did not spam other threads? I can go on and on to mention so many mistakes you have made which guarantees you need not be paid.

We are only talking about translation bounty and not social media bounty because that is the area of interest by the scam accuser so you have no business with that.

It appears you also do not understand what is mean by STAKE in bounty campaign that is why you are confused as to the calculation of the bounty earning at the end of the campaign.

I have posted details of our communication above that everyone can see so nothing to hide about.
iam2good

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 04:57:10 PM

And to you Whoeir, all i owe you is 50 RIYA which is clearly indicated in the last message I sent you which had it been you replied I would have sent your tokens to, so I am still waiting to receive an ERC 2.0 token compatible wallet to send that 50 RIYA token to you. And when I send your token please remove all negative posts and rating from my thread and profile.

I want to believe you will understand this.

Thank you
iam2good

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 05:27:55 PM

Dear Lauda,

I want to believe enough evidence has been provided to get this issue resolve and your negative rating off my profile.

Thank you for understanding
whoeier (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 06:27:11 PM
Last edit: January 07, 2018, 06:46:57 PM by whoeier

Thank you for posting your side of the situation.

@Iam2good, I requested him to respond here himself, as he informed me of the request to cease working when I contacted him during the final days of the campaign, as I wasn't able to contact anyone else, including yourself. Besides the fact that I disagree to blindly post a conversation with him, without himself being present in the channel yet.

whoeier (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 06:40:17 PM
Last edit: January 07, 2018, 06:50:23 PM by whoeier

And to you Whoeir, all i owe you is 50 RIYA which is clearly indicated in the last message I sent you which had it been you replied I would have sent your tokens to, so I am still waiting to receive an ERC 2.0 token compatible wallet to send that 50 RIYA token to you. And when I send your token please remove all negative posts and rating from my thread and profile.

I want to believe you will understand this.

Thank you

The wallet was already posted before on the topic when u requested a verification.

Look I disagree with your reasoning and that is been made clear by me. In my opinion I did 75% of the work, because, posting worthless information to a topic is of way less value then translating a full campaign.

I agree that we both may have made mistakes, but saying that a translation of a whitepaper and ann-thread is worth 1/50th, is the reason why we are still in full disagree.

In my opinion you owe me more then what your claiming and in my opinion your reasoning is just a simple thing to tell me to fuck off.

We can disagree on all standings, it will simply mean we move on from this point and leave it by what it is. Those that read this topic can freely decide for them self if they share my opinion or your.  

On the other side, we can choose to resolve the issue, which i will publicly post and clear my remark on your reputation as it isn't reflecting a corrected situation then.

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: