Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:17:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Visiting Korea: Need to make quick profits on your BTC?  (Read 258 times)
EthereumVision (OP)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 07:47:01 AM

Price for cryptocrrencies is higher in Korea than rest of the world. So an arbitration opportunity exists

I am looking for someone who is either visiting Korea or lives in Korea wand owns some bitcoins from international exchanges.

If you want to see your BTC for a profit (25% above the international market rate), PM me. I am willing to buy upto 10 bitcoins from any visitor to Korea.

Would like the deal to take place in person.

Will pay cash. (KRW or USD, whatever you want)./
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JanEmil

Activity: 2296
Merit: 668

Community management 24/7 for hire

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 09:14:45 AM

Think you are to late.
https://www.google.dk/search?q=south+korea+bitcoin

EthereumVision (OP)

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 09:29:01 AM

Not correct. Bitcoin price in KR is $4000 higher than rest of the world.
k_arbitrageur

Activity: 10

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 12:30:33 PM

Don't need to visit Korea.
Wasting time and money.

I've been doing some arbitrage in Korea.
I could send you back your USD.

telegram @k_arbitrageur

bovineplane

Activity: 153
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 02:45:35 PM

I am interested and can meet in person. Shoot me a PM. On vacation now but back in Korea After this weekend. We can meet up in Seoul or Suwon. Can send Kakao talk ID or cell via PM.
EthereumVision (OP)

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 11:11:59 PM

Don't need to visit Korea.
Wasting time and money.

I've been doing some arbitrage in Korea.
I could send you back your USD.

telegram @k_arbitrageur

My experience: people prefer in-person trades.
OPEXDECAPEX

Activity: 61

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 02:05:31 AM

Hi I checked out the korean exchanges,  they required a korean mobile number to sign up?  I am not korean,  how do i open an account there?
bovineplane

Activity: 153
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 04:44:38 AM

If you are not Korean then you cannot sign up for Korean exchange. Recently they passed rules which do not allow non citizens to trade on Korean based exchanges. The OP is looking for someone which an exchange account willing to sell to him to split the arbitrage. I have seen this split as large as 20% between Youbit etc and Coinbase/GDAX. The plan is to split the difference minus fees. At least I assume that is what the OP is looking for.

audaciousbeing

Activity: 1330
Merit: 569

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 08:17:39 PM

If you are not Korean then you cannot sign up for Korean exchange. Recently they passed rules which do not allow non citizens to trade on Korean based exchanges. The OP is looking for someone which an exchange account willing to sell to him to split the arbitrage. I have seen this split as large as 20% between Youbit etc and Coinbase/GDAX. The plan is to split the difference minus fees. At least I assume that is what the OP is looking for.

I think its better that way because the moment they open to everyone, it would have been infested with a lot of people looking to take money of the economy and the arbitrage would have been eroded. But come to think of it, I think the Korean market are trying to isolate the crypto market to and establish their dominance in the industry because setting an arbitrage to have been high as that, it means that price can only move towards that direction and not lower which is indirectly controlling the price and that is what I will agree when its being referred to as whales.
Plant Power

Activity: 41

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 01:16:51 AM

Price for cryptocrrencies is higher in Korea than rest of the world. So an arbitration opportunity exists

I am looking for someone who is either visiting Korea or lives in Korea wand owns some bitcoins from international exchanges.

If you want to see your BTC for a profit (25% above the international market rate), PM me. I am willing to buy upto 10 bitcoins from any visitor to Korea.

Would like the deal to take place in person.

Will pay cash. (KRW or USD, whatever you want)./

EthereumVision where are you located?  What exchanges do you have access to?  I'll PM you as well..
Vycid

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

♫ the AM bear who cares ♫

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 12:53:13 AM

EthereumVision, we might be able to deal. What's your maximum trade? What discount do you want to Korean exchanges? Can you really come up with 10 BTC worth of USD?

Hit me with a PM.

pash30

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 09:49:28 AM

We can buy everyday 50 bitcoins,
We are from Mumbai, India.
We can travel to Seoul and start the deal for first 10 coins. Kindly confirm what is the arbitrage rate now.
Contact on amit at universalclc dot com
+91-8779107248
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: