Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 11:28:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What You Feared Will Happen with Bitcoin in 2018?  (Read 239 times)
CryptoBry (OP)

Activity: 1008
Merit: 355

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 07:51:52 AM

We live in the world where there is no guarantee whatsoever and even if someone can guarantee us anything there is still no guarantee that he can really deliver on time. The point I am making is that we live in a relatively unstable world where anything can happen even the things we never expected them to. On the other hand, this fact is making life more exciting as there will surely be twists and turns making things more colorful, alive but also sometimes excruciatingly painful. These and more are good to contemplate as we are just in the gate for another year 2018.

We are still in the first week of the year and right now there is a sense of peace and stability in many parts of the world though trouble can sometimes be brewing below that meets the eyes. Nevertheless, humans have this capacity to be resilient and to hope eternally. In any trial, we know that what will not kill us can make us stronger.

As far as Bitcoin is concerned, what are your fears about it? And what are the chances that your fear or fears can really happen? Please share whether your fear can be rational or just another irrational or baseless feeling...

soham

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 08:43:22 AM

My only fear is the government. A lot of countries have already banned bitcoin by releasing an official notification like Israel, Morocco and Bangladesh. Indian Central bank has raided 7 crypto exchanges and started issuing tax evasion notices to many people who used to trade in huge volumes. This sense of uncertainty is harming bitcoin's growth. That is the only fear I have. If my government bans bitcoin, a lot of people will have to find an alternate profession and bitcoin will loose a huge amount of market cap as a result.

2017 has been an eventful year for bitcoin and the exponential growth has raised quite a few alarms in the upper houses of policy makers. Banks are also pushing the governments to issue strict norms for the crypto currency usage. Lets hope for the best. We as a common people, really don't have the power to fight government.

▄████▄       
██████       
▀████▀       
▀██████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
▄▄█████  ▄██████████████████▄
▄██████▀██  ████████████████████
▄█████▀    ▀  ████████████████████
▄█████▀         ███ ████████████ ███
██████▀          ███ ████████████ ███
███████           ███ ████████████ ███

▄████▄                  ███████   
██████                 ▄██████     
▀████▀                ▄█████▀     
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄    ▄█████▀       
▄██████████████████▄  ██▄ █████▀         
████████████████████  ██████▀▀           
████████████████████  ██████▄             
███ ████████████ ███                     
███ ████████████ ███                     
███ ████████████ ███                       
  [    |    ████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███            ▀████████
███  ███████  ▄  ▀██████
███           ██▄  ▀████
███  ███████  ████▄  ███
███                  ███
███  ██████████████  ███
███                  ███
███  ██████████████  ███
███                  ███
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
  ] 
FACEBOOK  )   (  TWITTER  )
  SUBSCRIBE NOW!!! 
INSTAGRAM  )  (  LINKEDIN  )
bizul

Activity: 1064
Merit: 22

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 08:50:13 AM

My only fear is the government. A lot of countries have already banned bitcoin by releasing an official notification like Israel, Morocco and Bangladesh. Indian Central bank has raided 7 crypto exchanges and started issuing tax evasion notices to many people who used to trade in huge volumes. This sense of uncertainty is harming bitcoin's growth. That is the only fear I have. If my government bans bitcoin, a lot of people will have to find an alternate profession and bitcoin will loose a huge amount of market cap as a result.

2017 has been an eventful year for bitcoin and the exponential growth has raised quite a few alarms in the upper houses of policy makers. Banks are also pushing the governments to issue strict norms for the crypto currency usage. Lets hope for the best. We as a common people, really don't have the power to fight government.

Hey soham, there is already a solution to this problem. Many new coins are starting to adopt anonymity as key marketing factor to differentiate it from other coins. If a crypto-currency provides anonymity, transaction privacy and decentralization, then it can never be controlled or monitored by banks or governments.

When the public realize that, the market will dramatically shift towards protecting themselves. Do your research. Look for open-source coins that offer what the bitcoin and other ignorant crypto-coins can't offer.

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    OWN ONION   •  TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬  (✔) DeepVault Blockchain Notary   •  DeepSend Privacy Tech  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
Roukawa

Activity: 546
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 08:53:47 AM

I think the most thing that I am fear to happen in bitcoin during 2018, if the government will impose tax in bitcoin. I think that will be the greatest problem of crypto enthusiast like us. I believe that imposing of tax and banning of bitcoin in different countries will result to bitcoin crash.
Corrupt government will take the opportunity to control bitcoin though it is decentralized. The government destroys the welfare of the citizen. The greediness and selfishness of the government is the cancer in our society.

aray80

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 09:18:25 AM

I think there is no fear, except the application of taxes and the prohibition of bitcoin in various countries that are still fighting for the bitcoiner ...
rphk

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 09:40:41 AM

As in the year 2017 bitcoin gone record high value , everyone's eye on bitcoin now, so the mainly the governments. As per my view  bitcoin needs to be legalized instead of banning by the governments, applying tax on bitcoin does not stop growth of bitcoin instead it make complete legal . Once legality is complete probably there is a huge growth for bitcoins and it may cross another record high in the year 2018.

_____________________EBCOIN_____________________      █ █   WHITEPAPER  █ █     JOIN TOKEN SALE  >  Feb 1st, 2018 - Feb 14th, 2018
The Best Gift for Travelers           ◢◢      Your Gateway to a $60 Billion Dollar Global Market      ◤◤
▬▬▬▬                FACEBOOK                 TWITTER                 SLACK                 MEDIUM                 TELEGRAM               ▬▬▬▬
JohnHero

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 09:42:29 AM

We live in the world where there is no guarantee whatsoever and even if someone can guarantee us anything there is still no guarantee that he can really deliver on time. The point I am making is that we live in a relatively unstable world where anything can happen even the things we never expected them to. On the other hand, this fact is making life more exciting as there will surely be twists and turns making things more colorful, alive but also sometimes excruciatingly painful. These and more are good to contemplate as we are just in the gate for another year 2018.

We are still in the first week of the year and right now there is a sense of peace and stability in many parts of the world though trouble can sometimes be brewing below that meets the eyes. Nevertheless, humans have this capacity to be resilient and to hope eternally. In any trial, we know that what will not kill us can make us stronger.

As far as Bitcoin is concerned, what are your fears about it? And what are the chances that your fear or fears can really happen? Please share whether your fear can be rational or just another irrational or baseless feeling...

Actually I was hoping Bitcoin will reach 100 000$ but look at the statistics now, Bitcoin has only 30% of the market cap. This is insane...
manoj kumar k

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 09:58:55 AM

if the bitcoin reaches 50000 dollars in 2018 i would not even offord the bitcoin so that is the fear about the bitcoin for 2018
Suharti12

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 10:02:34 AM

It is true that no one can guarantee our lives completely except ourselves, we must be more successful and work hard and improve our ability to face the year 2018 in order to become a strong man, the spirit of friends.

●          ◯        M O N O P O L Y   M I L L I O N A I R E        ◯          ●
████ ███ ██ █        Diversified Gaming Platform Covering Staking, NFT and Metaverse Games        █ ██ ███ ████
Facebook     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     LinkedIn     |     Github     |     Discord     |     Medium     |     Reddit
taiwww

Activity: 588
Merit: 257

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 10:22:24 AM

Like 2017 bitcoin will be a year full of excitement and good opportunities of earning money. But bitcoin or cryptocurrencies are volatile in nature. No one can firmly say anything about them, only predictions can be made. Many countries are planning to ban or regulate bitcoin currency. If these countries get succeeded in regulating bitcoin, then bitcoin may lose its charm and confidence of its investors. If government bans bitcoins completely it will create panic among its investors. 
Kakawate

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 10:35:19 AM

The only thing that I fear when it comes fo bitcoin is that, it would lose its value and my investments are gonna go crashing down. For me, that is the worst thing thats gonna happen that every investors in the cryptoworld is wishing that would never happen, especially this year.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
jaocoincrypto18

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 10:36:36 AM
Last edit: January 04, 2018, 10:11:07 PM by jaocoincrypto18

There are lot to be afraid of Bitcoin in 2018 or in any day. First if there is a big crash that bitcoin will not bounce back and it will lost forever together with the whole digital currencies, I'm afraid too that bitcoin will be going to ban in the whole world in which will not be accepted worldwide. These will result to losing our opportunity to become financially stable in life but i always pray that this will not happen of course.  Smiley
mustakforum

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 10:38:37 AM

I think the thing I fear most about going to bitcoin in 2018 is that the government will ban all people to use bitcoin because in my country there are many who are polluting the crypto world.
jackky

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 10:46:11 AM

We all see a lot of new altcoin appear on the crypto every day. I worry that many people will pretermit bitcoin to invest in altcoin such as ETH, NEO, BCH, XRP, .... and Bitcoin will be forgotten.
penig

Activity: 266
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 10:51:28 AM

I fear that the technical deficiencies in Bitcoin will not be addressed.  So much faith is placed in Segwit and Lightning Network, if they do not deliver and have widespread adoption, the reality of Bitcoin becomes incompatible with the ideals of low cost, immediate transactions.  Ironcially these issues are keeping alot of value in Bitcoin.

I am now cycling onto other coins, as i take profits its not going back to Bitcoin. How many others are doing likewise?  At some point a critical mass of value will have moved to other coins, the demand for Bitcoin could collapse and along with it the price. 
kingragnar

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 10:52:22 AM

I think the thing I'm afraid to happen in bitcoin 2018. Is having a bitcoin reform. First of all is the fact that it is taxed for its use. For this reason the bitcoin may be in an arbitrary situation and the law uses it. Actually, bitcoin is illegal to enter our country so it can be banned in a country.
Erza
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 10:58:26 AM

I think the thing I'm afraid to happen in bitcoin 2018. Is having a bitcoin reform. First of all is the fact that it is taxed for its use. For this reason the bitcoin may be in an arbitrary situation and the law uses it. Actually, bitcoin is illegal to enter our country so it can be banned in a country.

Mostly many of government will ban bitcoin for sure, it just matter of time, for big developing country like America they do not even scare about bitcoin because they have so many sources to outcome bitcoin, mean while for other countries, they will ban it for sure because if you think when you are in government position, people do not work for you but they can use your facilities, how does it concern you?

What I fear is the regulations that will happen because it will make the price drop significantly
Injalit

Activity: 131

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 11:24:28 AM

The main problem and danger is some vulnerability of the method of storing funds on purses. Most of all I'm afraid of spreading cyberattacks and hacking scammers. I believe that in 2018 this problem will become even greater.
lelylely

Activity: 588

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 11:43:42 AM

What I fear from bitcoin is when the value of bitcoin is out of control, and its value goes down non stop. Very painful if bitcoin ends.

TonixGaming_14

Activity: 329

AGATE

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 06:10:50 PM

We might fear happen in 2018 is there a lot of challenges in the world of cryptocurrencies and also bitcoin. Maybe some exchanger in other country might banned. Also bitcoin will be not control of increasing or decreasing of price. And avoid to spreading of some cyber attacks like Hacking, Spamming, Phishing. Don't afraid might happen in 2018 be positive in great success o bitcoin also other cryptocurrencies.

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: