Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 09:23:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What You Feared Will Happen with Bitcoin in 2018?  (Read 242 times)
kristensoto

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 06:20:43 PM

to my opinion, one thing i scare about bitcoin in this year is that bitcoin will be dumped by big whales forever to change to new better coins , that will makes bitcoin drops and finally be destroyed all around the world.

amadocuaresma

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 06:59:33 PM

In my country bitcoin is starting to come out in some news and also our central bank notice about it. They've releases a statement that are against the bitcoin so I'm afraid that maybe bitcoin might be ban just like on some countries..
Sadnu

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 07:22:55 PM

I don't know what will happen to bitcoin by 2018. But I think as the New Year is fast approaching, economic observers start to think about what happened during 2017 and possible trends in 2018. Most economists directly involved with Bitcoin are bullish, while traditional asset managers are still not.
Stingray1970

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 07:26:54 PM

My only fear is the government. A lot of countries have already banned bitcoin by releasing an official notification like Israel, Morocco and Bangladesh. Indian Central bank has raided 7 crypto exchanges and started issuing tax evasion notices to many people who used to trade in huge volumes. This sense of uncertainty is harming bitcoin's growth. That is the only fear I have. If my government bans bitcoin, a lot of people will have to find an alternate profession and bitcoin will loose a huge amount of market cap as a result.

2017 has been an eventful year for bitcoin and the exponential growth has raised quite a few alarms in the upper houses of policy makers. Banks are also pushing the governments to issue strict norms for the crypto currency usage. Lets hope for the best. We as a common people, really don't have the power to fight government.

Hey soham, there is already a solution to this problem. Many new coins are starting to adopt anonymity as key marketing factor to differentiate it from other coins. If a crypto-currency provides anonymity, transaction privacy and decentralization, then it can never be controlled or monitored by banks or governments.

When the public realize that, the market will dramatically shift towards protecting themselves. Do your research. Look for open-source coins that offer what the bitcoin and other ignorant crypto-coins can't offer.

No matter how anonymous it may be, sooner or later you will have to convert it to fiat and then they know that you held cryptos
rockyfeller

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 07:27:31 PM

My only fear is the government. A lot of countries have already banned bitcoin by releasing an official notification like Israel, Morocco and Bangladesh. Indian Central bank has raided 7 crypto exchanges and started issuing tax evasion notices to many people who used to trade in huge volumes. This sense of uncertainty is harming bitcoin's growth. That is the only fear I have. If my government bans bitcoin, a lot of people will have to find an alternate profession and bitcoin will loose a huge amount of market cap as a result.

2017 has been an eventful year for bitcoin and the exponential growth has raised quite a few alarms in the upper houses of policy makers. Banks are also pushing the governments to issue strict norms for the crypto currency usage. Lets hope for the best. We as a common people, really don't have the power to fight government.

Hey soham, there is already a solution to this problem. Many new coins are starting to adopt anonymity as key marketing factor to differentiate it from other coins. If a crypto-currency provides anonymity, transaction privacy and decentralization, then it can never be controlled or monitored by banks or governments.

When the public realize that, the market will dramatically shift towards protecting themselves. Do your research. Look for open-source coins that offer what the bitcoin and other ignorant crypto-coins can't offer.

I really wanted what's with that coin how will ot help yhe entir cryptocurrencies? Is it in the coin marketcap. If my governments will ban bitcoin in my country then I will move to other country which is mainstream on technology

███  ████     BAANX  |  The Cryptobank Revolution     ████  ███
▬▬▬  ►  ▬▬▬  ANN  Whitepaper  Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  Medium  ▬▬▬  ◄  ▬▬▬
PRE-SALE IS OPEN!  ▬▬  Register for 100BXX!  ▬▬  Subscribe to our NEWSLETTER

reflector

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 07:29:31 PM

I do not know what will happen to bitcoin by 2018. But I think as the New Year is fast approaching, economic observers start to think about what happened during 2017 and possible trends in 2018. Most economists directly involved with Bitcoin are bullish, while traditional asset managers are still not.

Again double the value would be happen to the market for sure in this year. You will find the more growth like what we see in the last year. There is a growth expectation on all the altcoins now but all they will see the changes on that like value bumping on the different coin.
You can invest on the bitcoin now since the value little lower in the market, Soon you may expect the bitcoin price as the 20k or something more than that too. So use the time of it now.
EllaPonchik

Activity: 532

Dream of the Great

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 07:31:04 PM

I expect a good growth of bitcoin, I hope that there will indeed be growth despite its so sharp decline in late 2017.
Puppey

Activity: 35

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 07:37:28 PM

My greatest nightmare in 2018 with bitcoin is to fall down really hard which is imposibble to happen. and actually we cant prevent that to happen just be positive and do good deeds here in bitcoin
icoprofits

Activity: 266

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 07:38:14 PM

bitcoin market dump many times market crashed but this time market will crash very huge we cant profit every day in these volatile markets
MGmahesh

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 08:11:16 PM

feelings of fear from year to year must be there and felt by everyone, it's just that most of the fear will only make a person down, simple for those who have goals, goals and good expectations, he will not be afraid to face the reality that will happen in the future, the fear is against him, as long as there are many who contribute, care and need this bitcoin I think it will still run well and grow significantly so that it can become a grip in the future
I am convinced by the fact that by the year 2018 bitcoin will still exist and grow very well as people begin to understand about bitcoin as one of the millennial needs of this century of advancement
so that the future will be well maintained in the process and processed better to help the interests of the community in the future
danpaz

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 08:26:29 PM

Probably broke down to 5000 us dollar level after the series of all-time high, i don't like chaos theory so much but after what happen last year fourth quarter bitcoin i dont know
zitbau

Activity: 180
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 08:30:58 PM

I worry about bitcoin in 2018 is worth it. The current value increases. I'm afraid of a time when people sell it and its price goes down

▬██▬▬▬  HORIZON  ▬▬▬██▬
FIRST TELECOMMUNICATIONS COMPANY IN THE WORLD EMPOWERED BY THE ETHEREUM BLOCKCHAIN
▬  HORIZONCOMM.CO  ▬
tech72

Activity: 427

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 08:34:17 PM

Only fear is that Bitcoin is bubble and can just burst out at any moment. I am just skeptical of it and hope this doesn't happen. Any major news can have a far reaching effect on Bitcoin and so let's hope their are no major news to break Bitcoin. Not much worried of government as it will be hard for them to block it.

Buying Instagram followers from Zeru.com was a smart move. Real profiles, quick delivery, and an organic boost to my presence. Fantastic service, highly satisfied.
Zeru.com exceeded my expectations. Bought Instagram followers, and my profile skyrocketed. Genuine engagement, prompt delivery—best investment in my online presence.
Absolutely thrilled with Zeru.com. Purchased Instagram followers, and the results are phenomenal. Authentic growth, reliable service, and exceptional customer support. Highly recommend.
Zeru.com is a game-changer. Acquired Instagram followers, and my influence soared. Organic engagement, instant delivery, and excellent customer service. Truly satisfied with the results.
Zeru.com delivered real YouTube subscribers, skyrocketing my channel's success. Trustworthy, efficient, and effective. The best investment for content creators.
Incredible service from Zeru.com. The Instagram likes I purchased were delivered instantly, boosting my online presence. Highly recommended for influencers.
Phenomenal experience with Zeru.com. Bought YouTube views and witnessed instant growth. Authentic engagement, timely delivery, and top-notch customer service. Absolutely satisfied.
Zeru.com is a game-changer. Buying Twitter followers from them boosted my online presence. Authenticity, quick delivery, and stellar customer service – a winning combination for social media success.
Zeru.com delivers as promised. Facebook likes purchase led to enhanced visibility. Trustworthy, efficient, and a game-changer for anyone aiming to boost social media presence.
Zeru.com delivers as promised. Increased my Instagram views instantly. Quality service, quick results, and their team ensures satisfaction. A reliable choice.
Impressed with Zeru.com prompt service and genuine YouTube likes. Increased engagement and visibility have skyrocketed my channel's success. Highly recommend.
Buying Facebook followers from Zeru.com was a game-changer. Authentic profiles, quick delivery, and excellent customer support. Highly recommended for growth. 5/5 Stars rating.
Zeru.com exceeded my expectations. The TikTok followers I bought were high-quality, instantly elevating my content and giving my profile the attention it deserves.
Zeru.com delivers TikTok likes that matter. Genuine engagement, instant credibility, and a noticeable spike in my video views. An absolute game-changer.
Zeru.com
SocialMediaPanel.com is my trusted partner for social growth. Their SMM Panel, Social Media Panel, delivers authentic social media engagement, boosting my online presence effectively.
sirkings0003

Activity: 252

Telegram: https://t.me/ViolaAI

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 08:40:58 PM

We live in the world where there is no guarantee whatsoever and even if someone can guarantee us anything there is still no guarantee that he can really deliver on time. The point I am making is that we live in a relatively unstable world where anything can happen even the things we never expected them to. On the other hand, this fact is making life more exciting as there will surely be twists and turns making things more colorful, alive but also sometimes excruciatingly painful. These and more are good to contemplate as we are just in the gate for another year 2018.

We are still in the first week of the year and right now there is a sense of peace and stability in many parts of the world though trouble can sometimes be brewing below that meets the eyes. Nevertheless, humans have this capacity to be resilient and to hope eternally. In any trial, we know that what will not kill us can make us stronger.

As far as Bitcoin is concerned, what are your fears about it? And what are the chances that your fear or fears can really happen? Please share whether your fear can be rational or just another irrational or baseless feeling...

I actually have fears about bitcoin's future in 2018.This is so, especially because of the latest development in the cost of processing transactions on bitcoin. However, i believe these fears would be things of the past if the developers act fast

LOVE on the Blockchain (Viola.AI): Telegram: https://t.me/ViolaAI | Website: http://bit.ly/Viola-AI-BitCoinTalk | Watch the CEO: http://bit.ly/MessagefromCEO | http://bit.ly/MessagefromCEO-CN
Tariel

Activity: 18

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 08:53:15 PM

Growth rates of bitcoins leads:

1) legalization cyberfinance in one country or in the announcement of the impending legalization;
2) notification of the start of use of bitcoins a large Corporation;
3) overcoming the marks of value which are psychologically important for traders and investors;
syahdurindu

Activity: 231

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 12:36:08 AM

By 2018, I'm afraid the bitcoin prices will drop dramatically and not rise again, if this happens then many people will lose the money they invest in bitcoin and I'm also afraid that bitcoin is banned in my country, because until now bitcoin is still illegal in my country...

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: