Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 10:38:34 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Wild Crypto 100% tomorrow?  (Read 255 times)
zachlovescryptos (OP)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 08:02:17 AM

Apparently wild crypto is signing with a new smart contract tomorrow, is this a good investment even if they don't sign?
Ohgreatanotherone

Activity: 476
Merit: 17

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 08:40:57 AM

Think it's going to take more than migrating smart contracts for an ERC20 token to pump

Bastime

Activity: 519
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 09:02:18 AM

The bloodbath has ended so we're now on the March of Cryptocurrency blowing market. And those who invested early will get more profit than today's investors. But it's not too late because most coins are just starting up.
I believe cryptocurrency total market capital will increase tremendously this year.

▄▄█████████▄▄
     ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄
   ▄██▀               ▀██▄
  ██▀ ▄▄             ▄▄ ▀██
 ██▀  ▐██████▄ ▄██████▌  ▀██
██▀    ██  ███ ███  ██    ▀██
██      █▄ ▐██ ██▌ ▄█      ██
██▄      ▀ ▐██ ██▌ ▀      ▄██
 ██▄        ██ ██        ▄██
  ██▄        ███        ▄██
   ▀██▄              ▄██▀
     ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
        ▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██                                         
██████████  ▄▄  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██▄     
██          ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ████▄   
██          ██  ██        ██     ▄▄██▀  ██   ▄██▀  ██ ▀██▄ 
██          ██  ██        ██  ▄██▀▀     ██▄██▀▀    ██   ▀██▄
██████████  ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ██     ██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀     ▀▀

Finance

▄█▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
         ▄█████▄   ▀███████████
 █▄    ▄█████████    ██████████
 ███▄▄█████████▀   ▄██████████▌
 ████████████▀   ▄████████████
▐██████████▀   ▄█████████▀ ▀██
▐█████████▄   █████████▀     ▀
████████████▄  ▀█████▀
███████▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█▀

AlexaSonda

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 09:29:56 AM

The bloodbath has ended so we're now on the March of Cryptocurrency blowing market. And those who invested early will get more profit than today's investors. But it's not too late because most coins are just starting up.
I believe cryptocurrency total market capital will increase tremendously this year.
yes.. this year is the year of digital currency and will be more new projects and new users in the crypto. those who are always blasphemous crypto will reverse direction by worshiping crypto. high demand for crypto will be achieved this year. we can also see and choose the right and serious project, because I believe the developer will race to make his project to be the best and it takes a lot of crypto users.
CryptoCoinNews

Activity: 504
Merit: 260

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 11:58:53 AM

very dificult prediction about crypto price in tommorow
but iam believe AMLT good coin good crypto and good project
realknow

Activity: 546
Merit: 120

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 12:25:06 PM

yes.. this year is the year of digital currency and will be more new projects and new users in the crypto. those who are always blasphemous crypto will reverse direction by worshiping crypto. high demand for crypto will be achieved this year. we can also see and choose the right and serious project, because I believe the developer will race to make his project to be the best and it takes a lot of crypto users.
I agree with you, it is in this year crypto enthusiasts will increase in comparison yesterday, because in this year a lot of crypto with high rupiah exchange rate, and in this year will be a lot of crypto enthusiasts and join in it.

Valuyet

Activity: 168
Merit: 29

Digital Wealth Management Platform

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 12:38:24 PM

What cryptocurrency that you're talking about?
Some currencies are doubling their value within 24 hours but it depends especially those very cheap coins like Ripple recently. If there's a coin that is doubling their value then investors are eyeing out so that they'll invest more into that coin.

Valuyet

Activity: 168
Merit: 29

Digital Wealth Management Platform

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 12:41:06 PM

I agree with you, it is in this year crypto enthusiasts will increase in comparison yesterday, because in this year a lot of crypto with high rupiah exchange rate, and in this year will be a lot of crypto enthusiasts and join in it.

Everyone noticed that Cryptocurrency is surprisingly increasing the market capital this year after a long rough correction event in the last 2 weeks of 2017 so this year round would be an abundant time for Cryptocurrency enthusiasts, investors and bounty hunters.

TwSeventh

Activity: 566
Merit: 113

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 12:47:49 PM

not only this year actually,
every new year we should see a crazy movement on altcoin.
because a few months ago before the end of the year Bitcoin will always make its move.
so it's not surprising to see it.
and we should see a movement on altcoin in the middle of january and then others.
slowly,they will pump tier 1 cryptocurrency and then else.

Want to pay for a VPS with Bitcoin? Get a Bitcoin VPS from Evolution Host
Anytime42

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 02:32:21 PM

It is to many for me to remember, but there are also a lot of coins ending their ICO's in the first quarter.  Hopefully that will generate more interest and get more people interested and inversting in Crypto.
bigcash2011

Activity: 1442
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 03:59:53 PM

I think Eth itself is on a wild rise so erc tokens may see a downward movement, for a while. Im myself looking to get some more eth, as i think 2018 is going to be a year of Eth rise.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: