Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 06:59:23 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ICX to $100 in 2018  (Read 2433 times)
--DarkSecrets--

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 07:54:41 AM

I think everyone whose predicting $100-250 should never forget, this project is a TOKENNN based on Ethereum. Some of them are even calling it as an Ethereum Killer xD. I'd prefer Eth rather than investing in it.

While this is true, it won't be for long. Wink   ICX is building it's own platform and it is scheduled to launch next month!

With the South Korean exchange listings, you can now see their impact...21% increase today and more than $600million volume! That is about 16x the volume a few days ago. Shocked

I maintain that my (high) goal for ICX for 2018 is $25, if it comes close, I'd be very happy...but if it breaks that, I will even be happier. Cheesy

Your predictions is quit attainable than to think about $100 it needs a very big hype. Well now there more hype on Wanchain that is recently added yesterday on binance it was more or less x15 from the ico price. I think this two coins will possibly have a good ranking position on cmc sooner or later.

`^cder.         
          '-`ryRQQ#@@#O}-       
       .)ydi`!]PQQ#@@@@@#d}!   
  `:'`rU9660ZL:')TZ@@@@@@####O)
  `lVx<,:xWg@@@#g)iQB##@@##@@@M
  `lVcyWRBsy@@Q8Z*iQQQQB##@@@@M
  `x|G#@@@m)T<:<v~iB##@@#QQB#@M
     `)I$#m,-' `>]ZB#@@@#QQQB#3
  .>LKlxxxx_`<YUaKOQQQB#BB####P
:V5MMMTx^=*` .~xeaOQQg$RB@@@##P
 .<}ab*' .QQK\_`;<YMRO66B@@@@B}
     .`  .Q#@#Q3v`rcvvY3B#Mx_   
         .OKx*rxv`x66OX]=`     
               .!`xRdyr,       
                  !<'

IoTeX

▬▬INTERNET OF TRUSTED THINGS.▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬▬BECOME A MEMBER TODAY▬▬▬.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██   
  ▐██▌                       
   █▌

TWITTER
MEDIUM
REDDIT
TELEGRAM
FORUM
BITCOINTALK
Poink

Activity: 350
Merit: 122

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 08:08:52 AM

Not much technology shown in ICX, just hype and hype

thats the main problem with icon/wanchain etc.

They are crazily hyped and for what reason? tech? - no...just because they are koreans and koreans like to pump

Did you guys read the ICX white paper?

Nuskill, you have Beluga on your signature...what tech does it have over ICX?  I bet nothing. Wink
cryptorobbo

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2018, 09:44:37 AM

I bet as soon as Koreans will start using ICX as a platform for creating new projects, dapps and sub-chains etc it will grow exponentially.
crypto-fanatic

Activity: 33

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 09:52:17 AM

ICX to the MOON 🚀🚀🚀
hieuho381

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 10:10:12 AM

It went from 12 dollar to 2 dollar, now go back to 3.5 dollar. 100 dollar is a reach, it may be possible in 2-3 years. I don't expect big rise in short term.
Looking at the ICX development phase, we still have a lot of opportunities to invest in this coin because the price is now 4$ and we can invest it right now. Personally, if I keep the ICX until the end of the year, the $ 100 price can happen because their technology is great and there will be many big events next time that the ICX price may increase in the future.
aragom

Activity: 728
Merit: 263

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 10:38:49 AM

I bet as soon as Koreans will start using ICX as a platform for creating new projects, dapps and sub-chains etc it will grow exponentially.

i dont think it will go to 100 dollars.
maximum 25 dolars maybe 20 dolars.
dont wait so much from icx. their competitors are so powerful
langdong

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 10:42:51 AM

They are crazily hyped and for what reason? tech? - no...just because they are koreans and koreans like to pump

Nuskill, you have Beluga on your signature...what tech does it have over ICX?  I bet nothing. Wink

Beluga has nothing to do with this. His statement stands and I agree to it.
Those projects are so overhyped because they are from Korea. I'm not even saying they are bad, they certainly are not.
But people have way too high expectations about those projects. They are being shilled so hard everywhere. That's what drives up the price.

I would like to see them deliver now. There are so many great projects with much more experience and development but those are totally under the radar.
And I'm thinking this will change when time passes by and more people realize this.

Still WAN and ICX are great projects and they will grow. But for example ICX is not going anywhere near $100 USD this year. $15-20 USD maybe :d That would be where NEO is now. Not even thinking this is going to happen.
Poink

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 01:03:16 PM
Last edit: April 27, 2018, 01:24:03 PM by Poink

Nuskill, you have Beluga on your signature...what tech does it have over ICX?  I bet nothing. Wink

Beluga has nothing to do with this. His statement stands and I agree to it.
Those projects are so overhyped because they are from Korea. I'm not even saying they are bad, they certainly are not.
But people have way too high expectations about those projects. They are being shilled so hard everywhere. That's what drives up the price.

I would like to see them deliver now. There are so many great projects with much more experience and development but those are totally under the radar.
And I'm thinking this will change when time passes by and more people realize this.

Still WAN and ICX are great projects and they will grow. But for example ICX is not going anywhere near $100 USD this year. $15-20 USD maybe :d That would be where NEO is now. Not even thinking this is going to happen.

If you read my previous posts, you will see that my projection is just $25... and that is for more than a year so we are in-line.  Hyped or not, it is a great investment still even today.

I agree it is hyped but to question the tech w/o knowing about it?  I still stand by my statement about Beluga and the ICX whitepaper.  So many are out to discredit other coins for the sake of their own shitcoin.
kurlllviss77

Activity: 224
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 02:02:47 PM

I will be very glad if ICX reaches at least 30 dollars at the end of the year. That would be great.

[/center]
kulakvlad

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 02:16:01 PM

I really like the project and finally started a good growth. But expect at least 20$ this year.

LaLegiste

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 02:28:11 PM

Dan Morehead, chief executive officer of $1 billion cryptocurrency hedge fund Pantera Capital Management LP, is promoting ICX on Bloomberg TV saying that the fund’s single largest bet is on Icon. More details about the interview: https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-04-26/pantera-s-morehead-says-bitcoin-is-screaming-buy-bets-on-icon. I've removed my sell orders for a small part of bag a bit higher Grin

inthelongrun

Activity: 1792
Merit: 598

The Martian Child

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 06:52:57 AM

$100 would be nice. My 1 bitcoin worth of tokens will be 25 bitcoin by then. Not really impossible but $100 is probably going to happen in a year or two at earliest. That also means $40 billion market capitalization on ICX which is just if it continues to make solid partnerships and good developments.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
BattleZeo

Global loyalty & rewards

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 02:18:57 PM

Looking at the ICX development phase, we still have a lot of opportunities to invest in this coin because the price is now 4$ and we can invest it right now. Personally, if I keep the ICX until the end of the year, the $ 100 price can happen because their technology is great and there will be many big events next time that the ICX price may increase in the future.
ICX is the real deal because I just saw they partnered with Samsung and Hyundai and some other news. It's one of the only projects seeking cross enterprise solutions.

palermofc

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:46:18 PM

I'm seeing ICX to $100 in 2018, Korean Ethereum, strong team behind it.

What do you say about this?
I also like and hodl ICX. I earned a lot from this coin. But it's 6 months from the first post to date and it's price is $2 only.
go4crypto

Activity: 798
Merit: 263

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:49:22 PM

ICX is a good project and team but $100 is  50x of current price around $2. Therefore, it is unlikely to happen in 2018 but is possible in next two - three years if crypto market goes very high.
Poink

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 05:03:50 PM

I also like and hodl ICX. I earned a lot from this coin. But it's 6 months from the first post to date and it's price is $2 only.

Note that most (if not all) crypto lost value the past 6 months.

From another perspective...

BTC lost 57% the past 6 months and ICX gained 60% Wink
bootlace

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

Justice as a Service Infrastructure

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 05:38:39 PM

Maybe it can mean that ICX use all his growth potential? And with BTC growth we can see ICX price flat or dump? Who know? But I keep such case in the my mind. Because I want to buy more

J U R      |      The Justice as a Service Infrastructure      |      JUR ALLIANCE                      ═════════════════
      SMART LEGAL AGREEMENT.  ESCROW.  DECENTRALIZED DISPUTE RESOLUTION.        ║  JOIN JUR PRESALE  ║     
 ●         WHITEPAPER         TECH PAPER         GITHUB         MEDIUM         TELEGRAM                 ═════════════════
Poink

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 08:09:05 PM

Maybe it can mean that ICX use all his growth potential? And with BTC growth we can see ICX price flat or dump? Who know? But I keep such case in the my mind. Because I want to buy more

I think ICX shows it's strength that it grew despite the market condition.  I believe it will skyrocket (faster than most) once the market goes back up...but who knows?
DaryaDancova

Activity: 119

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 08:27:32 PM

ICON has a very strong development team and an interesting idea that they want to implement in the near future. Therefore, I think that ICON should reach the level of $ 30-40 in 2018.
consideritdone

Activity: 602

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 08:32:04 PM

Betting on Korean means betting on icx
https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/icon
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: