Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 08:54:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I all in,how about U?!  (Read 413 times)
NewShepherd (OP)

Activity: 74
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 09:31:22 AM

https://img.fae.ro/d1dc14.png

Grin Grin Grin
bratbu

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 09:48:34 AM

Thats a risky move,between if you are confident with the coin and you are sure this will give you x100 or even more,high risk higher rewards.

☁   Casper API   ☁
Platform for DApp developers for decentralized data storage around the world
TelegramFacebookwww.casperproject.ioGithubTwitterANN
DaedRik3

Activity: 121
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 09:53:07 AM

More risk = more profit or more loss

No second chance.
itf991

Activity: 392
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 10:01:19 AM

Good for you mate. I rather skip that boat. Viacoin is a PoW Scrypt algorithm coin. Nothing exiting to be honest. It's been listed on exchanges over three years and 24h trading volume is only 300 BTC with a 105M marketcap. It wasn't performing very well so far why do you think it's gonna change?
Ailmand

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519

Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 11:25:45 AM

Thats a risky move,between if you are confident with the coin and you are sure this will give you x100 or even more,high risk higher rewards.

I agree. I think you have balls of steel mate (Whether you're a girl or a guy). It's so difficult to actually invest everything in something that, even if it has the potential to climb up and yield good profit, would still amount to a loss. As they say, the cryptocurrency market is a high-risk-high-reward kind of market, that if you really trust your gut on your deals, then it's go for broke, I guess. I personally can't do it that way because even if I know the risks, I am more of a calculated risk taker, plus I can't afford to lose all my assets if ever it fails because I have bills to pay.  Grin

Thinkerex

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 11:32:07 AM

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-R0nBZ5tKE

This is private Cryptocurrency mobile wallet which even your grandmom can easily use and be happy with!

NAV is not just very advanced and sophisticated privacy coin - which is technically much more advanced than Verge, Dash, Monero, PivX and etc. - NAV coin is about to become fully decentralized anonymous dApps platform ( "anonymous Ethereum" )

NAV is the most technically advanced project on the Market.

NAV coin is the most undervalued cryptocurrency - with the biggest price growth potential - NAV is the best pick for 2018.

NAV Coin official website: https://navcoin.org/

Nav Coin Markets: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/nav-coin/

NAV coin is gonna be the next Verge in terms of Price explosion 20X -30X - it's massively undervalued - do not miss the opportunity
GrandBcn

Activity: 275
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 02:58:03 PM

The coin is not bad, you can go with it all in. Your schedule is a good reason. However, even if the exhibitor does not go on the planned route you are unlikely to lose money. Since this project will grow in price, if not in a quick perspective, then in the average. And I agree with the previous message that you have steel eggs and courage.
anggriani

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 03:04:52 PM

It sounds interesting, all the work must have risks. If we look at the chart it will probably pump. I like your choice, hope you are lucky.
NewShepherd (OP)

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 03:29:20 AM

just a bump,we are moving slowly but surely!
Tanaudi04

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 03:40:41 AM

Looking right now at chart of Viacoin is seems you got it correct dude. Happy trading, you knows how to read the technical analysis. Maybe in your future post kindly explain it further why you choose that coin.
jaocoincrypto18

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 03:47:05 AM

just a bump,we are moving slowly but surely!

Well, that it your choice and i see pump up in your chart just hope that the price value will continue to pump up because you have put everything of your money and put too much confident in that coin in which its look like a very promising coin indeed. Continue to monitor the price in the market and continue to hold as what you are dong right now.
moynul2050

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 03:49:34 AM

Risk is yours and you have to realize it, crypto is a free currency and not controlled by any government policy.
I suggest to always be careful and prepare your mental.
vit05

Activity: 672
Merit: 526

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 03:55:19 AM

ANyone know if is true that Peter Todd advice to this coin? I have never looked at this project so I am not so sure. I liked the idea, but I need to research more about. It seems to risk. And all in to exaggerated.
crypto4liife

Activity: 29

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 03:56:01 AM

There is nothing wrong about investing your all in into coins or tokens. As long as you know what you are doing I hope. crypto world can give you big exponential gains or make you lose a lot as well. Here is a good quote for that "Life is all about taking risks. If you never take a risk. You will never achieve your dreams." Well i wish you good luck and hopefully you have done your research very well. And if that's a solid top coins most probably you're going to be at gain as the market capitalization of crypto world is on uptrend as we are on the prime time stages of crypto.
NewShepherd (OP)

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 03:42:03 AM

Thanks for all the kind words. Smiley

i do know what im doing
jundy020

Activity: 191

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 03:45:03 AM

I all in-ed too last 3 days ago and now got lots of profit and never regret my decision although its a risky move but it is worthy and that time i dont care how much I'd lose.
stigmacryptonight

Activity: 574
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 03:51:37 AM

Good choice bro
Good luck.
Surely everything has been thought through carefully, how to try the strategy. The risk must be there, hopefully, the risk of getting lucky
SexySexyYeah

Activity: 59

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 05:53:02 AM

You are not the only one. I'm all in too and learning how to fight my emotions right now when the times like this. But somehow I'm studying a few coins on there movement and looking to spend some on those coins when the market gets stable.
jan.nicolas

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:25:02 AM

Grin Grin Grin
But in fact on the chart the last point is much lower than the previous one, which means only one thing, that the graph will change its trend. But in any case, of course, I would never go into the project by all means, these are the laws of trading. You can not do this.
coin5haker

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

~bitcoin enthusiast~

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 06:41:36 AM

I also got some in my portfolio, the team established most on the roadmap. Performing great but lack hype. But when hype is spreading, it will be too late to buy  Grin

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: