Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 05:34:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin to paypal ??  (Read 134 times)
Prodigan786 (OP)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 09:34:21 AM

Hi guys this question may asked lots of time but i wanted to know which is the best and more secure and more popular way t oexchange bitcoin to paypal . Please give me some genuine resource.
gorodi

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 08:08:08 PM

Hi guys this question may asked lots of time but i wanted to know which is the best and more secure and more popular way t oexchange bitcoin to paypal . Please give me some genuine resource.

You can look semiautomatic platform Changex. It make possible to implement exchanges not only using Bitcoin but also many other coins. It looks like the process of transactions and identification is quite secure.
xindoa

Activity: 194
Merit: 12

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 08:13:05 PM

Tenx has a debit card you can use. works about the same. you put some coins in it. pay with it and hopefully next day bigger amount then day beforen :-)
for now tenx only has btc but they are looking to add others

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
BTCforJoe

Activity: 882
Merit: 976

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 06:16:26 AM

My favorite method of converting to Bitcoin to PayPal is by using LocalBitcoins.com (LBC). https://localbitcoins.com

Create an account there and verify it using your phone number. Once verified, you can send Bitcoin to your wallet within LBC. Earlier this year, they implemented a deposit fee, so you'll be paying a little premium for each deposit that you make into LBC. But don't worry, there's good news. You can find many buyers that offer a premium rate (usually 1%-5% over the going rate of Bitcoin) that will pay you more than what the BTC is worth.

Be patient, and only sell your Bitcoin to users that have a high volume of trades, as well as excellent reputation. There is a risk, as most sellers will only send the payment marked as for Goods or Services, which means that there is a risk of being able to be charged back at a later time. That's why it's important to find buyers who have excellent history and reputation. After doing this several times, you can "trust" a LBC buyer, and I'd recommend only dealing with buyers that you trust and have done trades with before.
you
I've had nothing but positive experiences with selling BTC for PayPal on LBC.

Another method? Go to the "Currency Exchange" board on these forums (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=53.0), and look for reputable buyers that will pay you PayPal for your bitcoin. You will more than likely have to send the BTC first, as a newbie, but if this is something you plan on doing regularly, you can establish some positive trust here by being a bitcoin seller that's easy to work with.

And lastly, be weary of websites that offer PayPal for your Bitcoin. The majority of them are scams, and the ones that are not charge exorbitant fees to do the trade.

Malamok101

Activity: 868
Merit: 100

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 06:42:11 AM

there are so many spreading exchangers for those, like btc to paypal and I also know that legit like paypal exchange and usd legit and it's been a long time running for a lot of people and for sure you will not lose money here .Better to try this https://www.bestchange.com I also got a free money for using referrals then I'm confident that I'm here at this site.

Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 07:02:25 AM

i have never used this but i can remember that there was a news a while ago about Coinbase partnership with Paypal. and since you want to change bitcoin for paypal you can use this because according to what i remember from that news they only allow you to make a withdrawal to your paypal. this means you can not deposit money using Paypal only to sell your bitcoin on their platform them withdraw to it.

here is the link i just found: https://support.coinbase.com/customer/portal/articles/2458534

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: