Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 05:08:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you guys want me to ask that Spots be back on the list for Cryptsy?
Yes, ask to be re-added to the list - 23 (71.9%)
No, we are fine being on just Coins-E - 9 (28.1%)
Total Voters: 32

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [POLL] Spots Community- Do you want to be on Cryptsy or just stick with Coins-E?  (Read 962 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054

CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2013, 05:21:48 AM
Last edit: August 05, 2013, 05:32:17 AM by iGotSpots

Self moderated thread. If you bash Spots or Cryptsy, I will delete it. Don't fight, please, just vote - I'll leave the poll open for a couple days or until an answer is obvious

I have received several PMs both in support of my request to not be on Cryptsy, as well as messages that what I did was selfish to the community and they want to be on it. Simple poll for Spots users only, even though I have a feeling the haters are going to ruin the results, we will go with what the outcome is.

If you don't know what Spots is, or don't have any/care to use it, please don't answer the poll. There's nothing I can do to stop you from voting, but I ask that you don't if you're not involved with the coin. I hope they don't have a problem with me using a poll to ask our users what they prefer.

This is not a petition to be added, I am just asking our community what they want to do.

Being that this is an open source currency, I guess it was a bit selfish of me to not ask you guys before requesting that we be removed from the list. This does not guarantee that we will be accepted, this is only to find out if you guys want me to ask they re-add us to the list

So...Spots community...should I suck it up and ask to be added to the list again or should we just stick with coins-e for now?

Self moderated thread. If you bash Spots or Cryptsy, I will delete it. Don't fight, please, just vote - I'll leave the poll open for a couple days or until an answer is obvious

Santa.Claus

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2013, 06:32:38 AM

You will be rewarded for your honesty fairness and hard work on spots.  Trust me on this one.  BTW You are on Santa's Good List!!!
barwizi
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 05, 2013, 07:29:08 AM

I think it's time we started asking Erundook for support, start trading on coinex. Cryptsy has become skewered.
smscotten

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2013, 08:29:52 AM

Well, I don't hate you and I don't hate Spots and I don't hate Cryptsy. I'm a little troubled by the way everything went sideways around this and I hope that cooler heads prevail. This shouldn't be about personalities, just about getting Spots out there.

iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2013, 04:10:37 PM

Vote

iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary