Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:38:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Airdrop websites and lists?  (Read 17404 times)
emmybd

Activity: 1218
Merit: 112

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2019, 11:37:27 AM

Don't waste time in joining airdrops, as most of them are fake. You can find one or two good airdrops out of 100, so what is the point of joining them. Instead, concentrate on joining bounties.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptolab7

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2019, 09:46:41 PM

You can use https://www.alertairdrops.com/ for begin, there is 100$ active airdrops. Better than nothing
terra_vival

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 09:53:32 PM

I've tried airdrop sweepstakes before, watched a lot of websites, collected a lot of information, and spent a lot of time for a fee that's not worth it. Don't concentrate too hard on the airdrop.
xiboothrezi

Activity: 1246
Merit: 285

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2019, 11:03:34 PM

I suggest not to expect too much from airdrop, because airdrop is not very profitable right now. Allocations tend to be small and the market is saturated. You better try other ways to get benefits such as trading, join bounty, working for a token / voin, etc. But if you are still interested in airdrop please visit this website ico drop

▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄               ▄▄▀█
    ▄█        ▀▄         ▄▄▀▀   █
  ▄▀ ▐▌         █    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄█
▄▀▀▀ █           █▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀  █
▀▀▄█▌▌       ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀
   ▀▄█    ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀
     █   █                      ▄▄▄
      █ ▐▌            ▄▄       █   █▄
       █▀█         ▄▀▀ █        ▀▄ ▀██
       █  ▀▄     ▄▀   ▄ █         █
       █  ▄ ▀▄  █    █   ▀▀▀▄   █▀▀
      █  ▄▀  ▐▌█      █  ▄▀  █ ▐▌
  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄██▄█  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▄█
TFSM o v e   Y o u r   G a m e
T o   T h e   N e x t   L e v e l
|||████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
JOIN NOW
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
givary

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 11:15:08 PM

For now, I find Airdrop through telegraph lines. Every day there is always a notification about the new Airdrop in the groove. But I'm not very interested because the results are only a little. Of course, I feel this will only waste my time.
Skroojee

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 11:21:18 PM

There are a lot of them and many of them have different airdrop companies. I think that it is not necessary to dwell on the search for one site, it is better to take part in all airdrop companies that seem good to you.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
mrdeposit

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2019, 11:29:33 PM

There are a lot of them and many of them have different airdrop companies. I think that it is not necessary to dwell on the search for one site, it is better to take part in all airdrop companies that seem good to you.

In this regard news is shared in various sections of this forum. If you investigate, you can always find renewed topiecs. Also, there must be a site called bounty.cool. Here you can also collect info about ICOs and bounties.
ije07

Activity: 1414
Merit: 250

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 11:41:41 PM

if I want to search for airdrop then I prefer to look for it in this forum, precisely in sub bounties, because there I will find many airdrop programs then I will do some kind of simple research on some airdrop programs there to choose or judge which airdrop think it which one is good and not, if I find it, I will join Airdrop which I think is good

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
CopMom

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 11:50:11 PM

Just google bro. There are so many website that are providing a lot of airdrops every day. Moreover, there are telegram groups that are posting 10-20 airdrops every day. Just find a trusted website and take part in airdrops  Wink

I think instead of searching in Google, you can use the search tool in this bitcointalk forum to find airdrop in Bounties section. But I think the airdrop now is not able to make money. Just find the giveaway of the token in bounty ICO project and register to receive a lot of tokens.

✦ ───    OATH  ─── ✦ 
BLOCKCHAIN DISPUTE RESOLUTION & GOVERNANCE PROTOCOL
▌▐ ───────  Facebook ⬝  Telegram ⬝  Twitter ⬝   GitHub ⬝  Medium   ────── ▌▐ 
SMOKEU

Activity: 495

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 08:39:52 PM

in this forum you can find airdrop lists.. just go to the announcement thread.. you can find there.. but i think this time airdrop is less, not like last year

██████████████  CARTESI 📱 LINUX INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCALABLE DAPPS  ██████████████
█▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇█
jossiel

Activity: 2982
Merit: 632

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 11:23:09 PM

in this forum you can find airdrop lists.. just go to the announcement thread.. you can find there.. but i think this time airdrop is less, not like last year
Right, not just with their announcement threads but also with their bounties thread. It may take a lot of effort to check each of those thread's but it's good to see some reviews while reading each of their announcements.

Unlike with those ICO and airdrops websites, most of the time you've got to read what you want to read. And those helpful information and reviews that you have to read isn't there.

Three sections of the forum where you mostly see such airdrops.

Signature for rent
NeelMariaWarner

Activity: 350
Merit: 3

Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 11:35:44 PM

I only look for it in this forum because this forum provides many bounty and airdrop programs and our job is to choose it, I really like it when I only use my intuition in choosing airdrop rather than having to follow other people's advice because when I succeed then I will feel very satisfied

Orionix        |│        The Future of Gaming Comission Free Games And Items Exchange
WHITEPAPER             TWITTER             TELEGRAM
CESTATES.IO
Copper Member

Activity: 76
Merit: 0

Making Real Estate Easy for Everyone

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 12:03:59 AM

Hello Everyone!

You might want to join on our on-going Airdrop, we still have a lot of rooms for you all Wink

Airdrop thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5118113.0

Maria Dent

Activity: 74
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 07:39:14 AM

There are many ways to earn cryptocurrency without investing. I would suggest the best way to earn free cryptos is by joining the airdrops.

Airdrop refers to the FREE coins (free bitcoins/free crypto) given during the Initial Coin Offerings - ICO of the crypto companies in the holders' wallet in order to publisize their token.
Henrobakkara

Activity: 1512
Merit: 115

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 07:48:31 AM

wow great. it turns out that there are lots of airdrop sites that have been given by some friends but honestly, i have never been interested in joining airdrop because it is just a waste of time for many of them to only give $ 10- $ 20
kennen1113

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2019, 10:24:17 AM

wow great. it turns out that there are lots of airdrop sites that have been given by some friends but honestly, i have never been interested in joining airdrop because it is just a waste of time for many of them to only give $ 10- $ 20
Many websites offer a variety of airdrop listings but most of them just want to make money from ref, they just want to receive more rewards from the projects they have participated, they don't care about the participants like us, so we should not participate in such places. Airdrop is not a waste of time, we have this thought only because we do not know how to optimize profit from it, I know a lot of hunters have good strategies and they have received a lot of money in every successful airdrop, they also often help me get a small amount of grapes when they guide me some good airdrop

Silica NeXus                 
▄▄▄▄▄  Crowdfund the Nexus  ▄▄▄▄▄
altscaner

Activity: 269
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 12:16:12 PM

for airdrop problems I rarely follow it but if you type the keyword "airdrop website list" then there will be many that come out of that search but the problem is that the content of the website is 80% the result is almost the same there may be several differences and the problem is whether or not to pay questionable because most airdrop websites only promote airdrop held by developers so I don't think it's interesting to follow airdrop

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: