Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 10:09:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Airdrop websites and lists?  (Read 17404 times)
crypto228

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 01:11:04 PM

airdrops this is the last year, I believe) They do not earn a lot of coins without referrals. Participate better in the bounty of strong projects)
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
emrullah2305

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 04:13:53 PM

you can look at site but it is language turkish.
every day adds non-screaming airdrops

https://storage.googleapis.com/kizlar7beni/index.html
makladun

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 09:46:03 AM

yeah, i also find this website easy and clean! We can easily use co.pare than the other, looking forward to see more of this soon.

atomicgroup

Activity: 370

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:19:19 AM

There are so many of this type of information providers nowadays especially through the telegram channels but the real problem is that they do not do their findings before presenting the airdrop promotions to their members.

You can also try bountyhive.
dollarneed

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 01:30:37 PM

Hi guys, I’d like to know if you knew some other reliable websites where one can find airdrops... It’s difficult nowadays to find these reliable website, it’s way better to ask directly to you who are more informed than me! Thank you in advance (hoping not to have gone against the rules lol)!
Bountyhive is one of the website that you can find some good ICOs/Project I believe they make a research before they listed those projects, and you can participate out there by doing some things like twitter/fb campaign and many more.
There are some sites similar to this but I forgot their name, you can also find a good project by checking the project is endorsed or managed by a trusted member here.
Wind_Crypto

Activity: 350
Merit: 36

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:57:33 PM

i think sometimes airdrops are not worth it nowadays... if u're looking for a quick way to get small amts of tokens, u might wanna try bounty svcs aggregators like https://bountyhive.io, join some of the telegram campaigns and say a few words abt the project. the effort expensed is usually no diff from signing up for airdrops, but u'll likely get more in value terms.
jukenguyen

Activity: 6

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 05:03:19 PM

Cool topic, waiting some new faces
cocoliuis999

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 05:41:17 PM

This usually needs to find out by itself, some websites will have some airdrop projects, but because of the rapid change of airdrop, these websites are hard to keep updating every day. It is suggested that you can find the airdrop project through telegraph group and twitter. Many people look for it like this. You can try it.
Coltpython

Activity: 700
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 07:24:13 PM

Airdropalert.com is very reliable and I recommend it. There are some new websites dedicated to airdrops as well. One of them is westart.co. But you must have to go through their kyc process before you can receive your airdrop. They look serious about the business and I think you should try it out.

poornamelessme

Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 08:53:28 PM

airdrop alert, as mentioned, is a good site to use. Annoying part is the kyc stuff... I'm not giving away my info for $3 worth of coins.
hisyam_fathoni

Activity: 331

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 06:17:32 PM

You can follow the airdrop channel in telegram app. There are many good airdrop.
Nana99

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 06:44:07 PM

Hi. You can add LuckyToken airdrop too list of best airdrops of spring.
MeongElek

Activity: 418

"simply getting the job done"

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 11:41:54 AM

Hi guys, I’d like to know if you knew some other reliable websites where one can find airdrops... It’s difficult nowadays to find these reliable website, it’s way better to ask directly to you who are more informed than me! Thank you in advance (hoping not to have gone against the rules lol)!
You do not have to be confused searching for the airdrop website, because I know that every bounty program is available for airdrop allocation. You just choose the airdrop that you think is good and gives you a significant advantage.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                                                                   
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                     
                                                           ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
flower1024
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 03:34:03 PM

airdrop alert, as mentioned, is a good site to use. Annoying part is the kyc stuff... I'm not giving away my info for $3 worth of coins.
Just ignore it if any airdrops asked KYC, i think it is not safe to share our personal info just for a couple of dollars. I will not spend more time to find new airdrops if anyone pay a long term airdrop token then I will take time and register.
DavidBooker

Activity: 63
Merit: 7

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 04:21:07 PM

Assetrush.com - Exchanges and Wallets listing.

Assetrush.com the one and only service that helps with exchanges and wallets listing as well as market making.

Full range of services to list and promote tokens. Professional cooperation with the most popular crypto exchanges, wallets, and media.

Exchanges listing - Wallets listing - Market Making - Marketing - Community Management - Brand Management

support@assetrush.com
Telegram - @davidbooker
ankit10

Activity: 952
Merit: 267

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 04:23:15 PM

http://cryptocreed.com/airdrop/ Here we are updating the daily list of airdrops.
You can find almost all airdrops here.
valtum

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 05:15:06 PM

Add Welocal to your list of airdrop.
Vlad2255

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 07:34:15 PM

Yes, I also follow the airdropalert. Also I wait for the special section from icodrops. They promised to make their tracker, judging by their approach should get a super service

⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️ Ferrum Network • High-Speed Interoperability Network for Financial Applications 📀📀📀📀📀📀📀📀📀
https://ferrum.network
suhoy

Activity: 157

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:25:48 PM

Airdropalert is the best from the available ones, as far as I know.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
achdy

Activity: 171

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 02:54:21 AM

of course this forum is best airdrop & bounty list. but for website with airdrop list i use airdropking.io
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: