Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 10:19:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Stellar Lumen! (XLM/STR)  (Read 281 times)
Emusan01 (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 10:43:15 AM

This coin has suddenly rose from low to high in price and in Market Cap currently sitting at 7th position.
What is your take about this coin?
SCAR_8

Activity: 139
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 10:48:46 AM

I think Stellar will do great in 2018 after seeing how ripple rose so much also. I may be wrong I'd have to look again but I think the supply is a good amount lower than Ripple to so that will help. Wishing I would of bought more of it. You never know how long some of these super high supply coins will set idle though. Maybe it will be added to coinbase instead of Ripple lol.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
CentBradley

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 10:54:35 AM

The project has really impressive roadmap and reliable devs, I think we will see this coin on the Moon in this year.
Emusan01 (OP)

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 11:05:57 AM

The project has really impressive roadmap and reliable devs, I think we will see this coin on the Moon in this year.

I quite agree with you about their roadmap and reliable Dev.

The coin is prettily doing well now.
ldah94

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 11:11:10 AM

It is a currency that has had a big rise since October, going from 0.04 $ to 0.6 $ showing its usefulness as an interbank payment method and being the possible ripple competition. it would not be bad to invest in it, I think it will still rise
jlaakso

Activity: 65

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 11:21:07 AM

I bought some on beginning of Dec at Ƀ 0.00000867. I am feeling good about this investement Smiley
Emusan01 (OP)

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 10:07:27 PM

I bought some on beginning of Dec at Ƀ 0.00000867. I am feeling good about this investement Smiley

You made good decision
But do you know why stellar doesn't have it's own wallet?
tamango

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 10:15:24 PM

I bought a little quantity of Stellar Lumens in December I'm making a very good gain... but I will hold because roadmap is good and team seems that is making a good work!
jlaakso

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 10:25:27 PM

I use Ledger Nano S to store my stellars. There are others as well: https://www.stellar.org/lumens/wallets/
Bytem3

Merit: 107

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 10:45:19 PM

Too bad I sold a big chunk of my Stellar holdings a few months back Sad But on the other side I made quite a lot of money with the rest of the Stellar holdings.

Stellar price went up like crazy in the last year... it moves similar to Ripple.

Best way to LONG/SHORT Bitcoin. Up to 66x leverage. Register on BitMax now!
nata777

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 10:49:38 PM

This coin has suddenly rose from low to high in price and in Market Cap currently sitting at 7th position.
A good coin, but I think that at the moment he will be in the grow fall price after a strong pump
949miner

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 10:53:30 PM

Just to inform all of you, there was a snapshot in where they were giving about 75 free stellar lumens if you enter to a wallet that has been created before 2015.

I am not sure about this, but it has been published on reddit if i am not wrong.

Since i created my wallet on 2016, it is impossible for me to claim all those cryptos, but i do not know, maybe any of you has a wallet from that date and you can have at least $50 for free.

`^cder.         
          '-`ryRQQ#@@#O}-      
       .)ydi`!]PQQ#@@@@@#d}!   
  `:'`rU9660ZL:')TZ@@@@@@####O)
  `lVx<,:xWg@@@#g)iQB##@@##@@@M
  `lVcyWRBsy@@Q8Z*iQQQQB##@@@@M
  `x|G#@@@m)T<:<v~iB##@@#QQB#@M
     `)I$#m,-' `>]ZB#@@@#QQQB#3
  .>LKlxxxx_`<YUaKOQQQB#BB####P
:V5MMMTx^=*` .~xeaOQQg$RB@@@##P
 .<}ab*' .QQK\_`;<YMRO66B@@@@B}
     .`  .Q#@#Q3v`rcvvY3B#Mx_  
         .OKx*rxv`x66OX]=`     
               .!`xRdyr,       
                  !<'

IoTeX

▬▬INTERNET OF TRUSTED THINGS▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬BECOME A MEMBER TODAY▬▬▬▬.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██  
  ▐██▌                      
   █▌

TWITTER
MEDIUM
REDDIT
TELEGRAM
FORUM
BITCOINTALK
FuZion_54

Activity: 10

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 11:12:47 PM

I will buy around 50-70$ of this coin. I think it will be a good invest
PensacolaPI

Activity: 18

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 11:17:42 PM

I bought a little over 2600 Lumens on December 29th at .032, I'm fairly happy and it's going to sit in my wallet for a long long time.
ZainSpider

Activity: 221

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 12:59:10 AM

Stellar is a nice project, I really have high hopes with Stellars in 2018. I believe it will be dumped and price will go back under 1k and then there will be good time to fill the bags.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
rommelzkie

Activity: 294
Merit: 125

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 02:34:38 AM

Stellar is on its peak now and starting to correct its price. Do not buy on the top because of the Fear of Missing Out (FOMO). Wait for a price correction then buy a lows again. the project has continuous updates. I hope that stellar continues to create new highs.

Emusan01 (OP)

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 03:29:39 PM

I use Ledger Nano S to store my stellars. There are others as well: https://www.stellar.org/lumens/wallets/

That's nice but those wallets are third party wallets in which they themselves didn't give guarantee
dzkrb1966

Merit: 110

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 04:53:53 PM

If the coin has become expensive, then why should I buy it. By the way, these coins have become cheaper, which means they are overbought.
jlaakso

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 05:24:59 PM

That's nice but those wallets are third party wallets in which they themselves didn't give guarantee

Those are the third party wallets they themselves promote on their website Smiley I do not understand why "own" wallet is such a big thing. Wallet is usually just a safe keep for private keys.
DanielRR1997

Activity: 196
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 05:30:24 PM

If learned anything from 2017 its hold on to what you believe. Stellar is striving and has a great team and will accomplish great things this year and many years to come. Its not just about money for them they want to change the world. Thats something I can support and believe in along with some other currencies. Stellar and Ripple, its rival, will become new gold on next year. I believe they able to reach 30 USD if luck is good. We need to spread both of them more popularity. Why buy BTC, ETH, or LTC if you have XLM and XRP? Both are cheap and fast.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: