Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 09:49:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How do I generate Bitcoin addresses on my website? $$  (Read 2517 times)
b!z (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010

View Profile
August 06, 2013, 12:19:41 PM

Also coinbase supplies a new coinbase address per payment which is nice Smiley

Can you help me setup Coinbase on my site? I might rent your hosting service  Cheesy
Cyberdyne

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 07, 2013, 05:07:50 AM

You really shouldn't be using mysql_* functions, at the very least use mysqli_* or PDO Smiley

Thanks, I hadn't read about that until today.

Personally I use more abstracted methods in a framework, but that might have made my example more complicated instead of less...    $db->query()
Eric Blair

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 15, 2013, 09:01:52 PM

I think that if you don't already know how to code the use of a pool of unused addresses then you would find it much easier to use an API as some of the other responders have mentioned (just make sure that the key used for the API call to generate an address is not the same one for being able to spend BTC).

Thank you for the advice. I will look at the blockchain.info receive API php example and see if I can figure out how to make it work.

EDIT: I failed somehow, can someone show me what I did wrong or show me an easier API? setup.php of https://github.com/blockchain/receive_payment_php_demo gives this error:
Warning: mysql_connect() [function.mysql-connect]: Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using password: YES) in /home/a1011100/public_html/receive_payment_php_demo-master/setup.php on line 8
10 Invalid connect: Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using password: YES)

Go to include.php and change $mysql_password.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: