Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 11:41:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Want to make Ripple Investment  (Read 177 times)
Crypto_Qv9 (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

Crypto N Kafe is Live. Join the Pre-ICO now!

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 12:27:08 PM

I have 10 BTC, how much should I invest in Ripple? Serious suggestion only.

mi5

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 12:28:11 PM

If it was me I would move 1BTC into XRP and 1BTC into ETH

Binance is fast and seems reliable for doing this.

wonderchaff

Activity: 239
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 12:30:33 PM

do you want long term or short term investment ?

USD - in God we trust / BTC - in code we trust
DaedRik3

Activity: 121
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 12:31:31 PM

You ask us how much but you don't even talk about why you want to make Ripple Investment.

Invest only what you are able to lose.
svojoe
Legendary

Activity: 968
Merit: 1000

einc.io

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 12:31:58 PM

Get away from Ripple. IMO it's very overvalued atm so you can lose your money if the correction will happen. There are a lot of projects with a great potential around.

VarDiff

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 12:33:27 PM

I suggest 0.5 BTC (5% from depo). Look on other crypto coins too, don't focus only on one Ripple.
With 5% max to one coin, you have enough flexibility for your investing plan.
BillCoin

Activity: 476
Merit: 259

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 12:39:14 PM

Don't invest everything on the same place.
If you believe in ripple you should put no more then 10% of your total stash as altcoins tends to be very voltality.

Plesse take in consideration that the price of Ripple has been surging high lately, and it has been increasing around 35,000% during the last years.

Never invest what you can't afford to lose as 10btc is an huge amount of money for most of the people.
Geleve

Activity: 588
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 12:49:39 PM

It is mostly reccommended to keep at least half of your portfolio in bitcoin. So you can invest 5 btc to altcoins. And If i were you xrp wouldnt be my only altcoin investment. There are so many promising altcoins instead of xrp.
Plixs

Activity: 297
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 12:53:50 PM
Last edit: January 03, 2018, 01:19:30 PM by Plixs

As the old saying goes, "Never put all of your eggs in one basket".
Never risk in one altcoin only. When it falls, everything falls. It's better that you should split your money to other altcoins. I suggest 10% sound good to invest in ripple, and don't forget to invest on ethereum too  Grin
retampan

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 12:57:43 PM

It is really not recommended for you to place all of your money to invest in an altcoin as mentioned above, many people were answering the same opinion as me. So, the best choice for you is taking other altcoins to invest like XLM, ADA, XEM. There is another way if you just want to invest in Ripple, but you must put 60% of Ripple for short-term investments for trading and 40% of Ripple for long-term investments a k a hold the coin.
bizul

Activity: 1064
Merit: 22

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 01:04:41 PM

2018 is the year many countries will regulate crypto-currency and tradings. When the public realizes that the coin they supported isn't anonymous and centralized it'll be too late and they will have to obey regulations.

Ripple is not an open-source development, not decentralized and not anonymous. Just because some banks in Korea announced in a huge marketing campaign that they endorse Ripple as a payment method, doesn't mean it is the right currency, nor does that make it superior. Ignorant people flocked to buy pumping up the price. Unfortunately, the trend these days isn't features, but what is being in high demand. Similarly, whatever in high demand isn't always the right choice. Look at Verge (XVG) for example, many thought it was promising.

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    OWN ONION   •  TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬  (✔) DeepVault Blockchain Notary   •  DeepSend Privacy Tech  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
TonyLukarelly87

Activity: 322
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 02:37:28 PM

If I were you, I would invest no more than 3 Bitcoins in Ripple. The other 7 left. It is better to buy Ripple for dollars.Bitcoin invest for a long time. It will be insulting to see the loss in the fall of Ripple, and Bitcoin has long established itself.
CoinDee

Activity: 42
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 02:41:23 PM

Get away from Ripple. IMO it's very overvalued atm so you can lose your money if the correction will happen. There are a lot of projects with a great potential around.

see that exactly same
bulbolitobayagyag

Activity: 166

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 03:24:48 PM

Investing in a centralized coin like XRP is a risky move but if you are a good player XRP is a good milking cow for more BTC,just invest how much you can afford to lose.

MIDEX ● BLOCKCHAIN BASED FINANCIAL PLATFORM
▬ with Licensed Exchange approved by Swiss Bankers and Lawyers
# WEBANN + BountyTelegramFacebookTwitterBlog # GET TOKENS #
zefir41076

Activity: 264

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 06:36:37 PM

I was sure that the coin was overbought when the price stopped at $ 3.  I had coins until I was disappointed in them. The price before the new year stood at around 30 cents. And bitcoin did 500 percent. I do not believe in this project. The currency is created to get away from banks and the ripple is on the contrary made for banks. Why?

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: