Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 06:24:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Converting BTC to real money  (Read 824 times)
cybersofts
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 284

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 04:29:17 PM

How do you conver BTC into physical money share your ideas because I just got into a campaign and I dont know how. Thank you in advance.
converting bitcoin into "real currency" is not rocket science. in fact, it is very easy as simple as blink of an eye. I normally use Luno.com to convert bitcoin or ethereum to my local currency and also use Kraken.com to convert bitcoin and altcoin to USD. The best way to do so is by registering an account on either platform and verify your personal details. Once they verified account you are free to add your bank account information with desired withdrawal currency. Thus, whenever you want to withdraw some money out of your bitcoins you just have to clink on Bank Withdrawal tab, and select the bank you want to withdraw money to.     
makolz26

Activity: 714
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 04:37:19 PM

How do you conver BTC into physical money share your ideas because I just got into a campaign and I dont know how. Thank you in advance.
converting bitcoin into "real currency" is not rocket science. in fact, it is very easy as simple as blink of an eye. I normally use Luno.com to convert bitcoin or ethereum to my local currency and also use Kraken.com to convert bitcoin and altcoin to USD. The best way to do so is by registering an account on either platform and verify your personal details. Once they verified account you are free to add your bank account information with desired withdrawal currency. Thus, whenever you want to withdraw some money out of your bitcoins you just have to clink on Bank Withdrawal tab, and select the bank you want to withdraw money to.     
I don't see any technicalities with it too. It is just like adding something or watching tv where in you can easily  understand it by your own. Just like withdrawing your money on a atm machine no need for a manual for you to fully understand. Basic thing that don't need to ask here.
Amilhussin24

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 02:42:07 AM

I think this is the most question appear about converting bitcoin to fiat money.
I have very simple way to do it. Just exchange it in local exchanger and transfer it to local bank then.

He does not have any idea on about whats going on, it's just like us at first time, thingking on earning in instamt way, but it's not like that, we have to wait for the perfect time, and read first and study about it before into makong money. Smiley
CryptoRothschild

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 02:53:52 AM

there are exchanges to convert  crypto currencies to fiat. i am widely using cex. io exchange. its quite good exchange. but now its hard to exchnage money because new exchange rules for visa. coinbase is also good exchange, but the thing is there are restrictions for countries.  but  personally i recommended cex exchange. they are giving good rates.

do not for other exchanges , some are scam. please be aware of that..

CEX.IO has suspended the registration of new members because they are overloaded with requests. I guess this may soon happen to others as well.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Gemma mae

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 03:07:20 AM

Idont have any idea in converting bitcoin to money because i am a newbee.Im new in bitcoin and im still learning. But i think we can have a cash out to have a real money.
ransow72

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 03:10:32 AM

BTC converting to real money its very simple.There are more companies to convert the Bit coin to normal money.There are a lot of reliable exchange companies.These companies may be different in many countries.
LovelyFLOWER

Activity: 181

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 03:13:24 AM

I think that when you had already had a wallet they put the bitcoin in that and your eater walet has send to banks to convert it into physical money. As long as you had bitcoin you can convert it consequitively in physical money. Just make sure that you have an eater
Yhan-yhan

Activity: 144

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 03:21:37 AM

If you are looking for an anonymous method of converting Bitcoins to cash, you should look at www.bitcoin-brokers.org because they will buy your Bitcoins from you and send you cash via Moneygram. They will even send you your payment without you needing to show any ID. They do this by attaching a special “question and answer” to the payment. Walk into any Moneygram with this special Q&A, along with the transaction number, and moneygram will release the payment to you without you ever needing to show any ID whatsoever. Completely anonymous way of converting your Bitcoins to cash.
steveabrahams

Activity: 1050
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 03:21:58 AM

Using coinbase is the easiest one so far but the fee is quite big. For me, i usually contact a person that is really recommended and trusted by people in my country here. Just contact that person on facebook and send our bitcoin to him and he will process the transaction and we got the money.
mikaeala15

Activity: 73

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 03:26:52 AM

Many companies accepting BTC for products / services can be found here http://coinmap.org, though there is still a shortage of places to turn BTC into hard cash easily. There's Coinbase tied in with US banks, wires and withdrawals have fees but much faster to use than MtGox
Turkish88

Activity: 714
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 03:27:03 AM

Yes conversion to real money its not hard, but find the way where you dont pay biggest fee its some problem for me.
I think the best way find in your town some one who want invest to bitcoin and sell him for real money

Help to Ukrainian citizens
ETH donations adress - 0xe23CB47AC32F0b8750d4D0Dd4e160Fa6F8fF30EF
Aurora Castro

Activity: 217
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 03:29:00 AM

It is taken to a house of change and someone who buys BTC is sought and you do it by transfer, in some countries like Argentina they will incorporate Bitcoin ATMs to withdraw in dollars.
wilhb81

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

Any store can buy, sell, and accept Crypto

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 03:29:52 AM

Actually, there are many ways to convert your BTC to real money. Normally, I sell my BTC in the following websites: localbitcoins, luno, coinhako, remitano etc. Else, you can sell your BTC in Telegram groups that allowing BTC buyers and sellers to trade BTC~

________Any Store Can Buy, Sell and Accept Cryptocurrency________
█████████ ██ ███ ██      PUNDI X      ██ ███ ██ █████████
Whitepaper      Twitter      Facebook      Telegram      Medium      Youtube
Yhan0818

Activity: 57
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 03:32:22 AM

Here in the Philippines we uses pur own wallet which is Coins.ph for converting bitcoin into real money then after converting you we do transfer it in bank account or withdraw it in remmitances.
deciphertron

Activity: 17

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 03:36:09 AM

I think it depends on your online bitcoin wallet. Usually your wallet has options on how you can convert your BTC to real currency. It will be good for you if you'll ask you wallet admin, or try asking bitcoin users in your area which you have common BTC wallet.
yonjitsu

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

www.daxico.com

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 04:09:45 AM

Try coinbase my friend and there are couple of choices you can choose from as to where you gonna deposit or withdraw your bitcoin and convert it to fiat.
You can also search google about digital wallet used in your localities or country so you can deposit your money and bitcoin like in the Philippines, coins.ph is popular online wallet used to make payments or buy bitcoin. 

ParallelSquid

Activity: 92
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 04:24:54 AM

There are many ways right now to convert BTC to any fiat money unlike before. Depending on your country some banks and establishments now accepts conversion of bitcoin to fiat.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 05:28:12 AM

Local wallets usually have a feature to convert or sell your btcs to it's fiat equivalent or transfer them to your bank or paypal account where you can withdraw in fiat. You should already have one set up if you've entered a campaign though Cheesy

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
lhea056

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 05:33:36 AM

I do hold bitcoin but when i get enough profit i convert some to fulfill our needs in the house . for paying bills , for our grocery , for our medical needs , for the insurances we pay quarterly , to spend going out with family , and many more . but i don't really convert it all  i leave some bitcoin which i can use to send payments online like bills , and many things . i convert money to use for fare when riding public vehicles and if we need to buy food to eat outside or if we need to buy in public market . If i have more real money i don't convert that much only few  but if needed i convert bitcoin into real cash . For a cash on hand for personal use if we want to buy something for ourselves and to treat my son and my wife during sunday which is our family day 

Tonestra

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 10:10:32 AM

There are various local banks that handles this. It should be very easy. Bitstamp handles this very well for international traders.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: