Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 11:22:52 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Converting BTC to real money  (Read 824 times)
fanhuaijiao713

Activity: 94
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 01:09:11 PM

In our country, we transform through transactions!
First, the BTC in your BTC wallet, through the exchange's wallet to the exchange!
Then you buy and sell in the exchange, you get the dollar.
Convert dollars into legal tender by exchange rate!
This is my step!
datodota002

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 01:10:10 PM

I suggest you to use exchanger in your country so you can cash out your money without any problem about bank account. or if your country doesn't have exchanger you can use localbitcoin.com in that site you can convert your bitcoin by sell it to trader. but the price is not same with global price the price is depend on the seller/buyer.
loengrinm

Activity: 37
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 02:39:05 PM

Yes, you can transfer the money to local bank. This can be done with the help of Bitcoin exchanges.
benalexis12

Activity: 854
Merit: 117

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 02:43:24 PM

How do you conver BTC into physical money share your ideas because I just got into a campaign and I dont know how. Thank you in advance.

Any country in the world has exchanges you can buy and sell your bitcoin thru convenience store and transfer your bitcoin thru banks. But it depends on your location on how you will convert it.

The Alchemlst

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 02:43:34 PM

How do you conver BTC into physical money share your ideas because I just got into a campaign and I dont know how. Thank you in advance.

There are various exchange platforms in which you can use to convert your bitcoins and even tokens to cash but I usually use an local online wallet app that accepts bitcoin so whenever I transact my crypto and change it to bitcoin in coinsexchange or etherdelta I send it to my local wallet and easily convert my bitcoins to cash whenever I needed it.

ankurguta87

Activity: 364
Merit: 117

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 02:59:27 PM

Findout exchange in your country and transfer your crypto to that exchange and withdraw from there. It can be done through coinbase. There are also many article on internet where you can learn how to sell BTC on paypal.
psi1000

Activity: 20

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 03:04:16 PM

U can use also kraken  Wink
kdiongzon2018

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 03:08:44 PM

If you are in the PH, then you just transfer your BTC to coins.ph account and it will convert to peso currency. You can then withdraw your money to your local bank account.
LeroyMxaon

Activity: 28
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 04:00:05 PM

When making this exchange it is necessary that we take into account two very important factors that are security and commission. Seeing it from the two factors the most important would be to be sure that the site we use is safe which should be our priority, but be aware of the commissions is not too much, since we want and seek a service that charges us for the service even reasonable price.
big_daddy

Activity: 1666
Merit: 583

xUSD - The PRIVATE stable coin - Haven Protocol

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 07:54:06 AM

adv cash also shutted down ->   Angry Angry Angry

23 January 2018
Closure of the Wave Crest Card Program
Unfortunately we have to let you know that Wave Crest, our current card solution provider, is unilaterally shutting down our card program. New virtual and plastic cards are no longer issued to any users whether or not they are EEA/SEPA area residents.

Please make sure you have read and understood the info below:

- plastic and virtual card loads have been disabled

- all existing plastic and virtual cards will be closed on February 27, 2018

- currently ATM withdrawals are allowed with a daily limit of EUR 1000 / USD 1000 in SEPA countries and EUR 500 / USD 500 outside the SEPA zone

- there are no new limits concerning POS transactions in shops

All plastic and virtual cards will be reissued for free after we implement the card platform from our new provider which is about to happen soon.

We appreciate your understanding and cooperation and we apologise for any inconvenience caused.

If you don't believe it or don't get it, I don't have the time to try to convince you, sorry.
dasher797

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

Get your share of the future

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 07:57:24 AM

There is an local  exchanges site in my country. I convert my bitcoin to fiat there then withdraw it. But I suggest to not convert you bitcoin to fiat now because the price is very low. Maybe wait for 3 more months is better. Keep searching and join your local cryptocurrency group maybe it will help you.

Momoamzad

Activity: 1022

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 08:05:22 AM

There are actuly many ways. Coinbase wallet you can use for covert into physical money . there is a way to transfer in your bank account. You can also sell your $ to local buyers as well. You can get ur cash right than that I actually do.

goodvibes05

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:06:06 AM

me I have downloaded coins.ph on my mobile and this is what I use to convert my bitcoin to my local currency. Then I will transfer it to my bank account or immidiately cash it out to any remittance  center where I can withdraw it easily. That's what I do to convert my btc but not all the time because I still hold some of my btc to double the value.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
xuv500

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:12:33 AM

I prefer coinbase for exchange of bitcoin to fiat money since this wallet is safe and secured. Other wallets may be good but I don't have any idea on other wallets. Once you earn your BTC just keep that for a while like 3 to 4 months or until the price goes up since the price is very low now and you may get very low amount in fiat after the transaction charges of the exchange.
Eureka_07

Activity: 1750
Merit: 260

Binance #SWGT and CERTIK Audited

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:15:11 AM

You can use the coins.ph application in playstore. You can deposit here all of your bitcoins and turn it into fiat money. There are also some wallets where you can deposit your bitcoins but I can assure you coins.ph is a trusted wallet used by some bitcoin users. In just 10 minutes you can cash out your bitcoin that had been change into fiat money.

Shreek

Activity: 476
Merit: 112

IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:19:59 AM

I think if you follow the campaign and then get paid with BTC, then the BTC payment will go into your wallet. then, if you want to change fiat currency, you can use BTC wallet feature or voucher.
and if your campaign payout coin or token, then you should first convert to ETH or BTC in exchange that has been providedI think if you follow the campaign and then get paid with BTC, then the BTC payment will go into your wallet. then, if you want to change fiat currency, you can use BTC wallet feature or voucher.
and if your campaign payout coin or token, then you should first convert to ETH or BTC in exchange that has been provided

drwhobox

Activity: 756
Merit: 133

- hello doctor who box

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:40:21 AM

You can convert BTC into Fiat really easilly depends on what country you live in tho. You can exchange your BTC to some trading sites that supports banks.
crypt0heaven

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:48:20 AM

Easy, you make an account on Kraken and sell it there for FIAt if that is what you want.
ucingucingan

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:56:02 AM

converting bitcion into cash is actually very easy, one way is to deposit bitcoin on exchange you trust if you see exchange between bitcoin with currency, for example btc / usd then you select sell bitcoin to usd, then automatically balance usd you will increase, after that you just make withdrawal into your bank account or other, easy and simple instead  Smiley
joetudi_qcshs

Activity: 11

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:04:32 AM

Is it harder to convert bitcoin to fiat currency nowadays? I know the transaction fees are way up high right now. Maybe we should just wait for bitcoin's value to go up some more so we can really experience the profits in trading bitcoin. As of now, bitcoin has become very volatile in its market price. Its crazy.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: