Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:03:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [AUCTION] Selling Avalon Batch 2, stable 81GH+, hosting possible  (Read 1076 times)
bitdude (OP)

Activity: 277
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 05, 2013, 08:57:33 AM

Hello everyone, after bidding mess in my previous auction (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=265272.0) I have decided to lock that one out and start a new one (no valid bids were there at the time of locking). This one should have rules defined better, so no mess should occur this time.

I would like to offer you my Avalon Batch #2 in this auction.

First of all, the counter:

Auction info:
  • starting price is 95 BTC
  • BIN is 110 BTC
  • minimum increment is 0.5 BTC
  • auction ends when the GIF counter above finishes, but every new bid prolongs the auction for 4 hours; BIN ends the auction only when if I confirm it, so keep bidding even if there is BIN offer
  • public bids are binding, no exceptions, you should bid ONLY IF YOU ARE 100 % SURE ABOUT THAT, if you win the auction with your bid and then you refuse to pay for whatever reason, you will get negative trust from me
  • PM bids allowed for BIN only
  • fiat bids accepted, but see below

Machine specification:
  • 3 module Avalon
  • original 850 Watt PSU
  • black design
  • running CKolivas 20130703 firmware
  • uptime of the machine (not cgminer) at this very moment is 19d 16h 20m 31s
  • cgminer does restart a few times a day, sometimes it is up for up to 48 hours, sometimes restarts after 2 hours, avg. number of restarts is 3-4 times a day - I have considered this not to be a great problem and thus did not try to solve this although there are plenty of tips inside Custom Hardware part of the forum on how more technical ppl can solve this completely
  • avg. hash rate with the current setup is over 81 GH/s
  • temperature is set to auto regulate to max 48C
  • runs overclocked on Frequency 345-350 MHz (auto)

Hosting info:
The machine is running in server housing AC room in Prague, Czech Republic, EU. Modules' temperatures are cca (+-1 C) 25C, 45C and 47C. It is possible for me to keep the machine in this hosting for the new owner, see pricing of this below.

Hosting pricing:
First 30 days are free of charge. Then the cost of every 30 days depends on the avg. MtGox USD/BTC rate of the first of those 30 days as follows:
  • 140 USD <= 1 BTC ....... 30 days hosting costs 1 BTC
  • 120 USD <= 1 BTC < 140 USD ....... 30 days hosting costs 1.25 BTC
  • 80 USD <= 1 BTC < 120 USD ....... 30 days hosting costs 1.75 BTC
  • 60 USD <= 1 BTC < 80 USD ....... 30 days hosting costs 2 BTC
  • 40 USD <= 1 BTC < 60 USD ....... 30 days hosting costs 2.5 BTC
  • 20 USD <= 1 BTC < 40 USD ....... 30 days hosting costs 4.25 BTC
  • 1 BTC < 20 USD ....... not available

These prices include everything and even changing the Avalon's configuration on demand, but in long term not more than 10 times per 30 days (just be sane please).

Delivery:
I very strongly suggest that the new owner picks up the machine personally from me in Czech Republic, Prague. This is the only way to prevent problems with delivery, damages etc. You can come with me to the server housing, see the machine working, see how I unplug it and put into the original box. You can take benefit of machine's hosting here. If you are not near Prague now, you might be in one, two or three months and have it hosted until then.

If you do not want to pick it up personally, international DHL shipping with insurance is available, but it is at your cost and you take the risk (small but non-zero) that the machine will be damaged during the delivery. Shipping cost is paid upfront directly even when escrow is selected.

Escrow:
Escrow is possible with John (John K.), who can also confirm that I have successfully made some trades using his escrow in the past. However, I prefer not to use the escrow, so I am offering a bonus for non-escrow bidders.

Escrow bidders will have to pay John's fee on their own. Escrow bidders with personal pick up will have to use PGP/GPG and during the personal pick up process, send a message to John that they have received the machine and that he can release the funds. Escrow bidders with DHL will have to agree that they take the risk of damage on themselves and sign PGP/GPG message to John confirming this. Our agreement will contain that John should release the funds when he receives an email with a scanned proof of finished delivery from me, or the buyer's confirmation that the unit was received, or when online DHL tracking system with confirmed tracking number will stay that the item was delivered.

Bonus for non-escrow bidders:
When the funds are received on my address 1F3ykymgyso4aDQ4isuAwhtT9iogxHvEzz with 6+ confirmations, the machine immediately works for you. You just tell me the configuration (which pools + credentials) and I will set it up ASAP and from that very moment it works for you. I strongly suggest that in this case we do this arrangement publicly and with a primary pool that has option for public to check the stats. Eligius is a good example. Remember, you have 30 days of hosting (from that very moment) free of charge.

Obviously, the biggest bonus is for BIN non-escrow bidder. You place the BIN, send me the private message asking for BIN confirmation, send the funds and in several hours the machine works for you.

The auction topic will remain open in order to allow us to make these agreements publicly.

Proof:
In order to prove that I do own this machine I have set it up a few days ago to mine on Eligius pool. You can see its stats here: http://eligius.st/~wizkid057/newstats/userstats.php/1F3ykymgyso4aDQ4isuAwhtT9iogxHvEzz . It is now back on 50btc pool, which I like the most, but the historical stats on Eligius are still available and are good enough for the proof of ownership.

In order for the proof to be complete it remains to sign a message with that address - i.e. prove that I do own it:
Address: 1F3ykymgyso4aDQ4isuAwhtT9iogxHvEzz
Message: Bitdude does own this address and his Avalon mines on Eligius.
Signature: HKjbnK2KigdwX0eukR/GKzfEr4dW9fktoQTmPwODT+hh8Wu/UuIyccgNiRhxo68BS/XCkKB3zIxyAPItgkAek3k=

Screenshot:

The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
koxman

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 05, 2013, 03:38:22 PM

150.000 czk cash

Tomorrow evening local pickup in Prague.
bitdude (OP)

View Profile
August 05, 2013, 04:59:10 PM

koxman: Thank you for your offer but for BIN you need to bid 110 BTC or equivalent.

all: Forgot to mention fiat bids rules - fiat bids are converted to BTC using MtGox price + daily xe.com conversion at the time of auction end.
bitdude (OP)

View Profile
August 08, 2013, 05:27:10 AM

free bump for myself  Grin
bitdude (OP)

View Profile
August 10, 2013, 06:01:34 AM

final bump