Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 06:54:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Your suggestions for me to GPU Mining  (Read 314 times)
NimaLastname (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 12:53:00 PM

hi
i want to launch GPU Mining system with multiple graphic cards
i have 5000$ budget
what i should to do ?
which components and devices i need ? what is your suggests to me on which GPU to use with this budget (5000$) ?
baga105

Activity: 362
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 02:16:42 PM

You can use the search bar and try to find simmilar topic. There is at least 1 topic per day with this.....

Ass, Gas or Grass! No one rides for free!
Bimmber

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 02:23:19 PM

what i should to do ?

Spend at least few weeks on google and youtube.
NimaLastname (OP)

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 03:09:19 PM

what do you recommend ?
i have searched but there is huge difference on choices
but ok . thanks anyway
Bimmber

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 03:28:34 PM

Google:

mining for beginners
mining tutorial
mining guide
amd rig
nvidia rig
JanCoppens

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 03:31:45 PM

Maybe you should try mining XVG, Verge. In my opinion, it has a great future.
puwaha

Activity: 700
Merit: 294

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 03:46:25 PM

what do you recommend ?
i have searched but there is huge difference on choices
but ok . thanks anyway

There is a huge difference in choices because there is no one single gold standard.  Everyone has different goals, GPU availability, electric costs, and many other factors.  The mining market changes every few months, with new GPUs, new motherboards, new algorithms, new coins, etc.

I think it would be better for you to state your goals, what you want to mine, and give us a bit more detail rather than such an open ended question.
NimaLastname (OP)

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 04:14:59 PM

well, i want to mine coins like ZClassic , ZenCash ...
and i dont problem with electric costs.
i dont know so much about interface cable for connecting Graphic cards to each other and also what kind of cooler i should use (my budget is about 5000$)
puwaha

Activity: 700
Merit: 294

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 04:33:13 PM

well, i want to mine coins like ZClassic , ZenCash ...
and i dont problem with electric costs.
i dont know so much about interface cable for connecting Graphic cards to each other and also what kind of cooler i should use (my budget is about 5000$)

Equihash coins like Zclassic, ZenCash, Zcash, Hush, Ubiq, and quite a few more do best with nvidia GPUs.

You need to learn how to connect GPUs using PCI riser boards.  Google/Youtube can help here.  But, it's fairly simple.  You plug the GPU into the slot on the riser board.  Plug the USB cable into the riser board and the PCIe 1x adaptor.  Plug the PCIe 1x adaptor into the PCIe slot on your motherboard.  Then finally, you provide power to the riser board and GPU.
ipp2

Activity: 37

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 04:38:29 PM

Buy a 6+ pci-e slot motherboard, cpu, memory, hard drive, 750w PSU.

Get a riser if it only has one 16x pci-e slot.

Buy a radeon 570/580.

Buy a nvidia 1070 or 1070ti.

Get the system working and mining multiple coins efficiently.

You will learn how to setup the system, the wallets, the pools, the coins, the differences between amd and nvidia.

There is a ton to learn in my sub $1000 package - plus you can use that kit to expand once you know what you want.
Tristan1337

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 04:59:01 PM

hi
i have 5000$ budget
what i should to do ?
which components and devices i need ? what is your suggests to me on which GPU to use with this budget (5000$) ?

There are tons of videos you could watch on youtube to get you started on building a mining rig for cheap.

Once you figure that out, i suggest that you make a rig with both Nvidia and AMD.

It is often more profitable to do this, because sometime it gives you more profit to mine with Nvidia cards and sometimes with AMD.

By doing this you will balance out your revenue more.

Good luck!
FalconZA

Activity: 182
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 05:06:45 PM

GTX 1070, 1070ti and 1060 6GB is the sweetspot for your budget. 80+ certified PSU of atleast 850W is a must. Mining CRC and ORE is currently very profitable. But, you can also they Nicehash to get you started until you figure out everything.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
AngelSky

Activity: 1008
Merit: 537

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 05:14:26 PM

hi
i have 5000$ budget
what i should to do ?

There are tons of videos you could watch on youtube to get you started on building a mining rig for cheap.

Once you figure that out, i suggest that you make a rig with both Nvidia and AMD.

It is often more profitable to do this, because sometime it gives you more profit to mine with Nvidia cards and sometimes with AMD.

By doing this you will balance out your revenue more.

Good luck!

Check any person who is doing GPU mining in your city that will only works better. Because this is my personal experience when start the mining. Still you will be able to understand the profit limit, components you need to use and which are all the coins best for GPU mining.
You will miss to know the mining software usages and the mining pool usages and other error handling works while doing mining, so you will get the perfect person in your city. That will only works.
NimaLastname (OP)

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 07:55:59 PM

unfortunately there is no one in our city to know anything about these things Cheesy (Small city here)
do you think 4 GPUs is profitable ? or there is struggles with dificulty range in the near future and not profit with this config (4 GPU) ?
rig4hodlers

Activity: 938
Merit: 156

KOL Manager and CriptoGemas CEO

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 09:23:21 PM

hi
i have 5000$ budget
what i should to do ?

Hello my friend.
If you already decided to start mining with GPU system, go ahead then but I have to tell you that it could be better and more profitable if you get an antminer S9 (at a good price logically).
Well, for a mining rig, i recommend to you the following components:

Mother board: https://www.asrock.com/MB/Intel/H110%20Pro%20BTC+/index.asp
Power supply: https://www.pccomponentes.com/evga-supernova-g2-1300w-80-plus-gold-modular
GPU: RX570 4gb or 8gb
RAM: For only 6 GPUs, (4 gb) if you are gonna add more gpus until 13, just 8gb ram
Micro: Intel celeron basic compatible with the mother board.
Risers: https://www.amazon.com/MintCell-6-Pack-Powered-Adapter-Extension/dp/B01GU94QSQ/ref=pd_sim_147_3?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=QZ7SJC2ZC32BPZ847KA4
USB: Kingston 16Gb (SMOS) or a SDD (Windows)
Rig structure: by yourself

Thats my opinion. If you want an extra help, just reply to me the message or just contact via pm.

Regards and good luck.

KOL Manager and CriptoGemas CEO, just contact me on telegram: @angelfcc - @CriptoGemas_R4H
jrtaboraman

Activity: 26

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 10:02:31 PM

I read a lot of topics about GUI miners for beginners, that will help though. BEST of luck!
nsummy

Activity: 1179
Merit: 131

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 10:57:27 PM

The new rules should be that people who post this question have to post a screenshot of their bank account.  Kind of funny how everyone who asks this stupid question always has a budget of $5000+.  I don't think I've ever seen this question posed by anyone with a reasonable budget or by anyone who have even built a computer.

My advice to OP:  Build a computer.  Get a case with 8 expansion slots.  Get a motherboard with 4x PCI-E x16, and any modern intel processor.  Buy a 1000 watt PSU.  Once you have that all set up and running, then and only then, buy 2 graphics cards.  You will then know if this is something you want to dump $5k into.
tg88
Legendary

Activity: 2394
Merit: 1411

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 12:42:26 AM

I started build rigs with 5 gpus.

Then I moved on to 6, and I'm currently mount with 7 hehe.

initially indicate rigs of up to 7 gpus as they are less complex to assemble and maintain.
bigjee

Activity: 434
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 05:08:41 PM

The new rules should be that people who post this question have to post a screenshot of their bank account.  Kind of funny how everyone who asks this stupid question always has a budget of $5000+.  I don't think I've ever seen this question posed by anyone with a reasonable budget or by anyone who have even built a computer.

Cheesy Cheesy True.

I find the "100k can buy anything but have no clue" posts funnier though.
NimaLastname (OP)

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 07:36:23 AM

hi
i have 5000$ budget
what i should to do ?

Hello my friend.
If you already decided to start mining with GPU system, go ahead then but I have to tell you that it could be better and more profitable if you get an antminer S9 (at a good price logically).
Well, for a mining rig, i recommend to you the following components:

Mother board: https://www.asrock.com/MB/Intel/H110%20Pro%20BTC+/index.asp
Power supply: https://www.pccomponentes.com/evga-supernova-g2-1300w-80-plus-gold-modular
GPU: RX570 4gb or 8gb
RAM: For only 6 GPUs, (4 gb) if you are gonna add more gpus until 13, just 8gb ram
Micro: Intel celeron basic compatible with the mother board.
Risers: https://www.amazon.com/MintCell-6-Pack-Powered-Adapter-Extension/dp/B01GU94QSQ/ref=pd_sim_147_3?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=QZ7SJC2ZC32BPZ847KA4
USB: Kingston 16Gb (SMOS) or a SDD (Windows)
Rig structure: by yourself

Thats my opinion. If you want an extra help, just reply to me the message or just contact via pm.

Regards and good luck.
thanks friend .
i heard that AntMiners ( and asics like this) is just for bitcoin. is it right ?
 what kind of cooling system i should to use ? i want to set up the miners in my room.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: