Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 04:08:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoin - how to distribute one unit of altcoin to everyone?  (Read 488 times)
btcusr (OP)

Activity: 405
Merit: 255

@_vjy

View Profile
August 05, 2013, 09:39:22 AM

How to distribute one unit (divisible by 15 - 20 digits) of a new altcoin to everyone whoever claims for it, only once?

What are the options available for me. Thanks.

eule

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 05, 2013, 10:34:57 AM

Unfortunately none, there will always be leechers. Although i like the idea of a communist coin. Tradecoin could have been good (fully premined), but the dev didn't give out many and now seems to have disappeared for good.

btcusr (OP)

@_vjy

View Profile
August 05, 2013, 01:13:00 PM

Unfortunately none, there will always be leechers. Although i like the idea of a communist coin. Tradecoin could have been good (fully premined), but the dev didn't give out many and now seems to have disappeared for good.

Yeah, there's no mining, and everyone starts with an equal coins, but that's no way a communist coin.. Smiley

Even if everyone starts with the same amount of coin, I'm sure this won't be the case at the end of first year..

That being said, I don't hate communism.

smeagol
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1005

View Profile
August 05, 2013, 10:07:18 PM

Yeah, there's no mining, and everyone starts with an equal coins, but that's no way a communist coin.. Smiley

Even if everyone starts with the same amount of coin, I'm sure this won't be the case at the end of first year..

That being said, I don't hate communism.

What about alt accounts, new users, etc?
cryptopi

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

Want some pi with that?

View Profile
August 05, 2013, 10:59:11 PM

I am still here, sorry for the "disappeared state". I distrubuted many millions (I can post transaction records - but you are right, I need to distribute more. However, people seemed to have stopped asking for them). I have been really busy lately sorry. As soon as I am less busy, I can continue with my coin. It should not be much longer now Smiley

www.hosterbox.com - really good web hosting (accepts bitcoins)
(disclaimer - I am not affiliated with hosterbox in any way)
btcusr (OP)

@_vjy

View Profile
August 05, 2013, 11:00:20 PM

One account per user; One user identity per person; One coin per person; Every user a new user, only for the first time.

Anonymity is also a plus, but I'm thinking more about distribution.

xan_The_Dragon

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

I AM A DRAGON

View Profile
August 05, 2013, 11:18:08 PM

The most common method is through this forum, But people have been known to have multiple accounts.

doing it thru client isn't feasible for multiple reasons.

faucets dont work well

MfFMEpgL5Ma9C2yw6iSsSX4QcbSVzjm6iK
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: