Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 10:47:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [FaucetHUB] CryptoWarfare - Dystopian Crypto MMORPG browser game  (Read 559 times)
sumair7230

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2018, 09:43:35 PM

Any chance of moving SathoshiWars Balance to CryptoWarfare?  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

it will be good if MEX develop satoshi war like coinbrawl

http://Coinsteacher.com a simple blog for simple readers .
zaakir

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 04:09:30 PM

I understand my account has been banned and I cannot log in , can you send my 800 doge to my address please its mines It took months to earn its not yours to  just take for some petty post on the forum. That it stealing my money ,

if your not a thief exchange all my coins to Doge and withdraw my 800 Doge to 

DSuvQRRcvppinrGjXwwNV2P4VWBK6u2NbK

if you wont send my money what will you do with it can you send it to user winkonings for me I dont want faucetHub to keep my money for making some petty post
jankeman

Activity: 317
Merit: 13

★Adconity.com★

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 06:02:52 PM

I understand my account has been banned and I cannot log in , can you send my 800 doge to my address please its mines It took months to earn its not yours to  just take for some petty post on the forum. That it stealing my money ,

if your not a thief exchange all my coins to Doge and withdraw my 800 Doge to  

DSuvQRRcvppinrGjXwwNV2P4VWBK6u2NbK

if you wont send my money what will you do with it can you send it to user winkonings for me I dont want faucetHub to keep my money for making some petty post
You haven't shown proof that the account is yours
dunnerjunge

Activity: 152
Merit: 22

View Profile
December 11, 2019, 11:22:03 AM

I was a huge fan of the game, iam sad that this game just vanished. Is there a way to revive the game, maybe you want to sell the game? Please contact me

Thanks
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: