Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 08:12:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 📌🔥🔥🔥[ANN][ICO][LBT]🔥LETBET🔥The Future Of Online Gambling🔥 74% OFF🔥🔥🔥  (Read 6520 times)
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 05:56:56 AM

Well, this discount is still valid. I thought that it would be a week or two. And then it almost until the end of sales. This is wonderful!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 06:37:46 AM

In my opinion having a good campaign manager can bring the project to success. And this project have a good campaigns that is why i believe that this is likely to succeed. Also i would encourage other to join the campaigns and it'll be worth it.

For me aside from having a good campaign manager the best way to promote the project is having a popular crypto celebrity that will promote the project or more dedicated supporters that will promote the project not just by spreading info about letbet.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Toha2013

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 06:38:40 AM

great project, LetBet is an online Gambling platfrom and blockchain is a promissing combo. good luck
seriin

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 06:46:17 AM

This project is really making its own way to prove its great capability for the benefits of the people here and for the community as well. People are looking for a trustworthy project and this projecr have come to exist here in the community of crypto currency. People curiousity is limitless, that's why they will dig in more and more untill they find the one they really want, and this is the opporturnity for the people to find, understand and know better about this grrat project. GoodLuck to the team. I am looking forward for more updates and also, I believe that Let Bet Coin can make it to one of the top.

Respect bitcointalk Form moderators and Forum Rules.
Do not spoil others Reputation.
ResuLT

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 07:09:16 AM

great project, LetBet is an online Gambling platfrom and blockchain is a promissing combo. good luck
Yes, let see how this project can be a good future of gambling platform with blockchain or will be a bad platform that take all money of the gamblers.
Slashoon

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 07:29:35 AM

the very idea of the project does not differ in originality, but here is an understandable and simple wallet interface that makes this project attractive
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 07:50:11 AM

the very idea of the project does not differ in originality, but here is an understandable and simple wallet interface that makes this project attractive
This project has already started its token sales and also they offer 74% off on the tokens which is a very profitable deal for any investors as they will get a high value for their tokens in the future. They have build a very secure system which is based on blockchain technology which makes a very good secure system for all of their clients.

yes this is really attractive for investors. I see also first time that a project offers 74% off for their tokens. If the ICO ends successfully, all investors of this project are going to gain nice profits.
Semaj123

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 08:24:36 AM

This project has already started its token sales and also they offer 74% off on the tokens which is a very profitable deal for any investors as they will get a high value for their tokens in the future. They have build a very secure system which is based on blockchain technology which makes a very good secure system for all of their clients.

yes this is really attractive for investors. I see also first time that a project offers 74% off for their tokens. If the ICO ends successfully, all investors of this project are going to gain nice profits.
Investors should not miss this kind of bonus because this offer is almost like giving a free token for everyone who will avail of the ICO.  Especially gamblers because this platform has so many games to choose with so, let's grab this kind of special bonus.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 08:54:37 AM

There are some questions to the developers. In which countries will you be able to use your platform? What exchanges do you plan to exit?
In my own opinion the platform should be accesible globaly regardless if bitcoin is banned in your country since you can simply access blocked sites using vpn.
I guess that it will, it's an online gambling platform, so I'm sure that absolutely all people who are addicted to games can use it.
Maingtoled1958

Activity: 126
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 08:59:27 AM

There are some questions to the developers. In which countries will you be able to use your platform? What exchanges do you plan to exit?
In my own opinion the platform should be accesible globaly regardless if bitcoin is banned in your country since you can simply access blocked sites using vpn.
I guess that it will, it's an online gambling platform, so I'm sure that absolutely all people who are addicted to games can use it.
Each generation of the society will try playing some good gambler games on this site and also this coin will have much profits as we all know how addictive gambling actually it. Besides each gambling site has a good benefits so i guess the same will be with this project too.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 09:35:47 AM

Each generation of the society will try playing some good gambler games on this site and also this coin will have much profits as we all know how addictive gambling actually it. Besides each gambling site has a good benefits so i guess the same will be with this project too.
Yes, this gambling site can get a huge traffic from all over the world as this is a very addictive game and can attract many people. I think investment in this project will be great as they will gain great profit from this project. This can become a widespread project which will be used by the users all around the world and on the other had it has a secured system with is a positive point.

4p0l4k4y

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

Virtual Assistant | Remote Admin Support

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 09:45:32 AM

I am realy dying to see all the players of the number gambling site that only plays dice to transfer on this humble and trustless site someday and we will change the rule of cryptogambling.

I help small and medium business owners increase brand awareness by creating engaging content, customer support, managing email marketing, and implementing automation.
sathvik112

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 10:14:37 AM

I choose LBT as it is zero privacy platform where I do not require to provide any of my personal information, identity, this is better enough for me to make a play and gamble with LBT. It's amazed to deal with it just LBT wallet is enough.
moskovskiy89

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 10:17:41 AM

This is not PoS coin, so it doesn't have any masternode.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 10:28:08 AM

Nice. One project involved in Gambling Smiley. Have any official threads about LBT game at Gambling sections? And how many gamble game public at LetBet now?

I love there innovative idea about fast and zero transaction fee if we use there coin. I am expecting soon that they can also release apps for smartphones in android and IOS. So members and investors can try the gambling site.
I think applications for smartphones are necessary, I do not really play, but if there is an application on the smartphone I will be happy to play.

Well, that's a good point if they can launch an easy app so that people will also try to play in it. Also if they can put on their site a free faucet so that it can also track people and traffic to the site.

Travel Token

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 10:37:46 AM

I'm also interested in what stock exchange the developer plans to make a listing on? I think that the fate of the coin depends very much on the choice of the exchange.

▶▶  BTCitcoin 2  ◀◀    ⚡ Scalable Bitcoin Fork with instant verified payments ⚡
░░░░▒▒▒▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████████████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░
Low Fees ✲ ✲ Truly Anonymous TransactionsJoin the discussion thread
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:18:07 AM

Nice. One project involved in Gambling Smiley. Have any official threads about LBT game at Gambling sections? And how many gamble game public at LetBet now?

I love there innovative idea about fast and zero transaction fee if we use there coin. I am expecting soon that they can also release apps for smartphones in android and IOS. So members and investors can try the gambling site.
I think applications for smartphones are necessary, I do not really play, but if there is an application on the smartphone I will be happy to play.

Well, that's a good point if they can launch an easy app so that people will also try to play in it. Also if they can put on their site a free faucet so that it can also track people and traffic to the site.

I agree, the letbet site should put any features on the site that will attract many investors to play, like faucets, free games and lotteries. I hope dev will update us about the latest news in the project.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
KimberlyGB

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:54:01 AM

I agree, the letbet site should put any features on the site that will attract many investors to play, like faucets, free games and lotteries. I hope dev will update us about the latest news in the project.
If the developer does everything as you suggest it seems to me that it will be wonderful, I hope the team will listen to our advice.
tophe15

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 01:44:34 PM

If the developer does everything as you suggest it seems to me that it will be wonderful, I hope the team will listen to our advice.
Yeah it would be nice if the developer will hear our suggestions to prove that they really care for the users. Even if not all suggested will be implemented, hoping that they will really keep in touch to our side. Anyways, LETBET is looking good for gamblers Cheesy
quimbi777651

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 01:54:15 PM

Yeah it would be nice if the developer will hear our suggestions to prove that they really care for the users. Even if not all suggested will be implemented, hoping that they will really keep in touch to our side. Anyways, LETBET is looking good for gamblers Cheesy
If the developer takes into account our proposals, he will not only improve the opportunities for players, but also receive additional profit.

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: