Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:30:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 📌🔥🔥🔥[ANN][ICO][LBT]🔥LETBET🔥The Future Of Online Gambling🔥 74% OFF🔥🔥🔥  (Read 6520 times)
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:41:24 PM

Nice. One project involved in Gambling Smiley. Have any official threads about LBT game at Gambling sections? And how many gamble game public at LetBet now?
I guess, everyone will noe gamble publically at a gamble at letbet platform and also the gambler can avaial a good discount of 74% which is truely a good one and almost each gambler would like it which would then lead this project to sucess. Hope everything goes well with this project.
Yes, they have a very good offer of 74% off and this is just like getting a very bumper gambling discount to the investors and I think this is a worth investing project as gambling industry has been giving profit to people from large amount of time and I think is online gambling  will be more profiting than other ones.

74% OFF is a super offer right now, however my concern is that how they are going to convince investor to participate in the Tokensale when there are other investors who get it with 74% OFF.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:47:12 PM

if this token do not get in exchanges listed and will be used just for own website then I do not see any possibilities why investors has to buy them. It can be then just interesting for gamblers. 

You have a point, tokens should also be listed in other exchanges so that people will have more options where to buy this token. Also it will attract more investors to join.
Probably that is the way it should be so that investors can have many options to exchange the token. Also, gamblers will easily trade token in different exchanges without being hassled. Anyway, it's only my opinion let's just let the dev how they will deal with their token.
That will be really important, to enlist LBT token to various exchange sites so that the gamblers will be able to liquidate their winnings as well.
Anycrypt

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:58:37 PM

I personally am frightened by such a large discount on these coins.
usually in such cases, the price after the Ico, sharply decreases.
and the bulk of investors will buy at this price, others will be few.
leningradskiy90

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 03:31:20 AM

LET.BET
This site can’t provide a secure connection
btcCoincart

Activity: 308
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 03:50:25 AM

Sound really interesting!
Hope you are the best!
ishinn99

Activity: 420

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 05:14:15 AM

Oh and you gambling site with 74% off that looks suspicious at first but I have not seen any negative reviews about this side till now and no bad feedback in the comments so I think that's legit.

What specifically in looks of the site makes it looks suspicious? I like the website, it's simplicity. I also like the project, the dev is very active with the development of letbet project. Im sure they will be successful.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Travel Token

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 05:46:05 AM

I registered on the site, but the developer only has a wallet on the site or is planned for different systems too?

▶▶  BTCitcoin 2  ◀◀    ⚡ Scalable Bitcoin Fork with instant verified payments ⚡
░░░░▒▒▒▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████████████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░
Low Fees ✲ ✲ Truly Anonymous TransactionsJoin the discussion thread
Slashoon

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 07:16:37 AM

There are some questions to the developers. In which countries will you be able to use your platform? What exchanges do you plan to exit?
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 07:53:30 AM

I think they will soon answer this question. Now is not the time! We just need to spread more information about this project.
Fabriz

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 09:35:29 AM

Do you have house edge ?
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 09:47:16 AM

Nice. One project involved in Gambling Smiley. Have any official threads about LBT game at Gambling sections? And how many gamble game public at LetBet now?

I love there innovative idea about fast and zero transaction fee if we use there coin. I am expecting soon that they can also release apps for smartphones in android and IOS. So members and investors can try the gambling site.

Semaj123

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 10:15:13 AM

Oh and you gambling site with 74% off that looks suspicious at first but I have not seen any negative reviews about this side till now and no bad feedback in the comments so I think that's legit.

What specifically in looks of the site makes it looks suspicious? I like the website, it's simplicity. I also like the project, the dev is very active with the development of letbet project. Im sure they will be successful.
Making a website that is simple and user friendly will probably attract more users. Especially this gambling platform which people wanted to have fun by playing with their available games. Also, we can have the chance to gain profit while enjoying the game.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 10:20:13 AM

I registered on the site, but the developer only has a wallet on the site or is planned for different systems too?
Most likely, at first the wallet will only be on the official website. Of course it would be convenient to use the wallet also on smartphones, maybe the developers think about it.
KimberlyGB

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 10:22:59 AM

I love there innovative idea about fast and zero transaction fee if we use there coin. I am expecting soon that they can also release apps for smartphones in android and IOS. So members and investors can try the gambling site.
I think applications for smartphones are necessary, I do not really play, but if there is an application on the smartphone I will be happy to play.
cammie16

Activity: 462

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 10:38:58 AM

Making a website that is simple and user friendly will probably attract more users. Especially this gambling platform which people wanted to have fun by playing with their available games. Also, we can have the chance to gain profit while enjoying the game.

Well, you have a point. Devs should redesign the website to make it more attractive to all the players. They should choose a more lively colors and some combinations. Im sure dev will improve the website layout.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
jugi_official

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 10:43:03 AM

Thank you for the announcement
this is the long-awaited bounty program, when is the end time of this program?
is it still possible to participate?
thank you
regards
Efta321

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 12:08:28 PM

Thank you for the announcement
this is the long-awaited bounty program, when is the end time of this program?
is it still possible to participate?
thank you
regards
I think it's still possible to join this gift, judging by the roadmap.
4p0l4k4y

Activity: 448

Virtual Assistant | Remote Admin Support

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 12:23:13 PM

Do you have house edge ?
As the admin mentioned bud on the beggining of the psge you will win because of your luck and experience with the game. So the anwer is no house edge for letbet.

I help small and medium business owners increase brand awareness by creating engaging content, customer support, managing email marketing, and implementing automation.
Fabriz

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 12:25:47 PM

Do you have house edge ?
As the admin mentioned bud on the beggining of the psge you will win because of your luck and experience with the game. So the anwer is no house edge for letbet.

I read everywhere zero transaction cost but not zero edge
quimbi777651

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 01:20:59 PM

I have a question for the developer, perhaps using a purse to store and use crypt and fiat? Or exchange in your wallet?

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: