Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 03:20:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 📌🔥🔥🔥[ANN][ICO][LBT]🔥LETBET🔥The Future Of Online Gambling🔥 74% OFF🔥🔥🔥  (Read 6520 times)
Probablylikely

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:52:55 PM

I'm yet to join the bounty program of letbet. I like the structure they are putting up and I wish them well. More on the bounty program please!

Sure, we are going to add whitepaper translation bounty soon
Great! Will be looking forward to the Bounty Program! Thank you very much. I have high hopes in your project! Good luck
cammie16

Activity: 462

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 01:21:28 PM

I'm yet to join the bounty program of letbet. I like the structure they are putting up and I wish them well. More on the bounty program please!

Sure, we are going to add whitepaper translation bounty soon
Great! Will be looking forward to the Bounty Program! Thank you very much. I have high hopes in your project! Good luck

Yes, some members will surely join the translation bounty program. I am looking forward for more announcements and developments from this project. Please update us regularly.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 01:35:09 PM

An excellent project for players, which countries does the developer plan to promote this project to?
Everything is on smart contract so basically you just put your stake and the system take care of it that's really a good job once you win it get deposited to your account. I will really like to know all the activities the platform will be supporting

I think this project will be promoted internationally and also there is no restriction yet from the admin and developers if what country are not allowed to join the ICO.

KimberlyGB

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 01:35:28 PM

I have a question for the team, you are not afraid that in many countries the gaming industry will be banned. You as you take it into account in your work.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 01:55:58 PM

Any unique system of receipt will be at you of free bonuses to balance as faucet? I played on a few sites before it and saw a few such systems, and all of them were diverse. If so, describe system please. Thank you.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 02:16:56 PM

if this token do not get in exchanges listed and will be used just for own website then I do not see any possibilities why investors has to buy them. It can be then just interesting for gamblers. 

You have a point, tokens should also be listed in other exchanges so that people will have more options where to buy this token. Also it will attract more investors to join.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
PDAngel

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 02:17:07 PM

Comeback this topic now. Have any update about LETBET projects? Dice is launch already? I know before they only launch H-T.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 03:10:22 PM

Will be possible buy let with credit card or wire directly on your site ? Do you have masternode ?
Ah, seems this guy don't read the website fully. It is clearly mentioned that you can't buy LBT with creditcard nor wire directly. This is not PoS coin, so it doesn't have any masternode.

They should add the feature later on though (Exchanges which support fiat will let you do this though, maybe a USDT pairing for the coin could be added)
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 03:24:45 PM

if this token do not get in exchanges listed and will be used just for own website then I do not see any possibilities why investors has to buy them. It can be then just interesting for gamblers. 

You have a point, tokens should also be listed in other exchanges so that people will have more options where to buy this token. Also it will attract more investors to join.
Probably that is the way it should be so that investors can have many options to exchange the token. Also, gamblers will easily trade token in different exchanges without being hassled. Anyway, it's only my opinion let's just let the dev how they will deal with their token.
BranZolt

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 03:40:20 PM

Oh and you gambling site with 74% off that looks suspicious at first but I have not seen any negative reviews about this side till now and no bad feedback in the comments so I think that's legit.
quimbi777651

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 03:41:38 PM

Will be possible buy let with credit card or wire directly on your site ? Do you have masternode ?
Ah, seems this guy don't read the website fully. It is clearly mentioned that you can't buy LBT with creditcard nor wire directly. This is not PoS coin, so it doesn't have any masternode.

They should add the feature later on though (Exchanges which support fiat will let you do this though, maybe a USDT pairing for the coin could be added)
Of course, it is necessary to make an exchange for Fiat, this of course will attract many more users and make the platform popular.

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 03:44:20 PM

Nice. One project involved in Gambling Smiley. Have any official threads about LBT game at Gambling sections? And how many gamble game public at LetBet now?

Scor1937

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 03:51:01 PM

Nice. One project involved in Gambling Smiley. Have any official threads about LBT game at Gambling sections? And how many gamble game public at LetBet now?
I guess, everyone will noe gamble publically at a gamble at letbet platform and also the gambler can avaial a good discount of 74% which is truely a good one and almost each gambler would like it which would then lead this project to sucess. Hope everything goes well with this project.
mr.charming

Activity: 380

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 05:13:41 PM

Probably that is the way it should be so that investors can have many options to exchange the token. Also, gamblers will easily trade token in different exchanges without being hassled. Anyway, it's only my opinion let's just let the dev how they will deal with their token.
Yes you are right.i think the dev will listed the tokens on many exchanges therefore the project can attract the more investeros.And the fees is also zero on this platform.so i think letbet is the future of the gambling platform.
Kevala

Activity: 266

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 05:20:58 PM

I think it's not good, gambling in my country is forbidden
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 05:52:53 PM

I think it's not good, gambling in my country is forbidden
Yes, but this is a online gambling platform amd investing in it will give you a huge profit without playing a gambling game. And at the same time they are giving a very great offer here of 74% off on their tokens which is a very nice deal to grab for now.

wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 06:19:37 PM

Gamblers deserve to make use of it as we experience LETBET easy to gamble playing with this platform also we can avail 74% off, its full of opportunities we can even join their Pre-ICO which will start in 2 days.
Catost

Activity: 518
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 06:22:58 PM

I do not like gambling, but anonymous, fast and secure platform is what gamblers expect. It might be good project, I'd like to see your Whitepaper.

███████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
Toha2013

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 06:47:33 PM

Nice project. LetBet is an online gambling platform that keeps an unprofitable,
Borderless, secure, anonymous and fast online gambling game platform fee zero
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:25:03 PM

LETBET platform for gambling is really interesting and we delight when won, however we like the loopholes LETBET is covering mainly a secure, transparent, fast, reliable are so legit for me to choose investing LETBET.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: