Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 10:03:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]Crassula Capital - Investment Partnership  (Read 2902 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
HenryRoo

Activity: 574
Merit: 112

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 09:46:16 AM

The similarity of one interesting project finshi capital in which 15 million invested, and tokens are still not traded anywhere and simply do not need anyone. And than this project can differ from them?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
webmone

Activity: 287
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 12:31:11 PM

I studied the idea of the project and looked at the team's experience to understand that the project really has great opportunities. I will monitor the development of the project and hope for its success.
MrRichi

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 01:19:45 PM

This is an excellent project, very promising ...
Basion (OP)

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 08:15:55 AM

The similarity of one interesting project finshi capital in which 15 million invested, and tokens are still not traded anywhere and simply do not need anyone. And than this project can differ from them?

Hi. I understand your point.
Though, FinShi got more than $21 mln. They have collected funds only from few Skolvo venture enterprises.
Its' primarily for invesment purpose to take part in startups. Also it takes time to grow business like them.
But they have large difference from us. On our side, we have completely another backgound and more speculative skills. Our team is the first bullion coin trader in Moscow http://www.a-fin.net with an arm in CEF (closed investment funds) http://www.spbcmc.ru/portfolio.
That is why we have decided to make Crassula Capital as Investment Partership to invest no less than 90% of its' net asset value in main liquid cryptocurrencies and bullions for arbitrage, repo and any speculative purpose and no more than 10% in startups.
 So it's a large difference between  Crassula Capital and FinShi. There are many other good distinctions from Finshi, for example we can mention Crassula Capitals' dividend policy and Partners rights. We advise you to read our WP more carefully. Best Wishes to you.
Basion (OP)

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 02:56:10 PM

Don't forget to follow our Medium channel, where we post interesting articles and recent news about Crassula Capital!
https://medium.com/@crassulacapital

Today we want to share an article "Crassula Capital. Or the story how a successful trader is going to make the ICO"
https://medium.com/@crassulacapital/crassula-capital-or-the-story-how-a-successful-trader-made-the-ico-31b7a7f746e6

Basion (OP)

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 07:26:26 PM

We post a lot of interesting articles on our Medium channel, moreover all recent news about Crassula Capital are also there. So don't forget to follow it, to receive all recent news!

Today we want to share an article "A short history of bitcoin hardfork"
https://medium.com/@crassulacapital/bitcoin-has-gone-through-many-hardfork-since-its-advent-814933c72822

Legend21

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 07:43:22 PM

Dear investors and participants of Crassula Capital crowdsale!

ZONTO OU  is  Crassula Capital’s technical partner  - we are responsible for Smart contracts, investor's personal cabinet and  ICO’s technical infrastructure.
According the roadmap, all the necessary preparatory procedures shall be completed before January 12th, 2018, and on January 18th, crowdsale’s start was planned.

However, due to objective reasons (the implementation of additional technical developments aimed at improving the safety of our technical solutions), we are forced to ask the team of Crassula Capital to postpone the ICO start date to 23.01.2017.

The necessary improvements include containerization of the deployed infrastructure, advanced security settings, encryption protocols, procedures for automatically checking databases for cryptocurrency addresses assigned to users, and Anti-DDoS solutions.
ZONTO would like to offer a sincere apology to Crassula Capital team, to participants of the bounty program and to investors for the forced delay of the ICO launch.

We are grateful to the community for their interest in Crassula Capital investment project and invite you to participate in the upcoming ICO on January 23d, 2018 . We can assure that the professionalism of the Crassula Capital team will justify your wildest expectations regarding the profitability of the invested funds.

Balanced investment strategy, vast practical experience of working with different types of assets, openness and publicity of the founders are a guarantee of the long-term successful path for the partners of Crassula Capital.

Sincerely, Zonto Team.
Basion (OP)

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:17:58 AM
Last edit: January 17, 2018, 01:21:12 PM by Basion

Visit our Medium channel,there you can find different usefull articles and moreover all recent news about Crassula Capital are also there! You can also forget to follow it, to receive all recent news.

Today we want to share an article "Belarus Fintech Sandbox is coming"
https://medium.com/@crassulacapital/belarus-fintech-sandbox-is-coming-101e41db0fab

Aberrant

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 09:36:41 AM

You are an ICO which invests in ICO. Right? So I can invest in your ICO to invest in other ICOs?
Noriman

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 10:31:22 AM

You are an ICO which invests in ICO. Right? So I can invest in your ICO to invest in other ICOs?

Hehe!  Grin it might be a better way to invest, but, honestly, want to see some successful investments, if any.
Team is good, they invested in themselves at least. I recognize the place where the photos were taken. Good luck!
ErvinWalters

Activity: 40

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 10:36:32 AM

What are your hard cap and soft cap?

Also, I don't get the point clearly - with all that invest to invest stuff. Can you make it clear for me in simple words?
EnterTheLight

Activity: 214

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 12:38:06 PM

Also, I don't get the point clearly - with all that invest to invest stuff. Can you make it clear for me in simple words?

The investment model is not quite clear. Suppose it’s an ability to give your money to allow Crassula to manage your funds in order to make long-term profit from selling future coins on the exchanges.
Casperok

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 01:20:28 PM

Hehe!  Grin it might be a better way to invest, but, honestly, want to see some successful investments, if any.
Team is good, they invested in themselves at least. I recognize the place where the photos were taken. Good luck!

I also wonder what experience the team have in terms of investing in non-ICO projects. If any Huh

Do you have a service that cold help me to choose among several projects that I like. I mean I have exactly 3 ICOs that I found interesting and I just ebat to decide, but want to have some suggestions. Of course, not for free. I would like to have an opportunity to do that using your service, for example.
phieudu0502

Activity: 257

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 01:40:52 PM

Nice to see the solid team, but how many tokens of the project supply? A more details needed for this ANN.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
Fanat74

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 02:15:53 PM

The same question! Have you actually have any caps? And how are you going to allocate issues coins?

Furthermore, what fee would you take from the investments that you get from users of your platform. How do you mind to allocate them?
Basion (OP)

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 02:58:27 PM

Have you visited our Medium channel,there you can find different interesting articles and moreover all recent news about Crassula Capital are also there! You can also forget to follow it, to receive all recent news.

Today we want to share an article "NextBlock Global “Tale”"
https://medium.com/@crassulacapital/november-6-rejection-of-the-ipo-and-the-decision-to-return-funds-to-investors-ended-in-a-scandal-6dc38de818a5

Ceburekus

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 03:17:45 PM

This is an excellent project, very promising ...

Why do you think so? Idea is nice. I’m focusing more on realization. I’ve read a wp for more details.
It seems to be a great one. But not all the points are clear to me.
Logan22

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 06:41:26 PM

Hi! Have you got any soft cap of the project? And what is the reason for the cap?
Miraculously

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:20:48 PM

Hi! Have you got any soft cap of the project? And what is the reason for the cap?

You noted the right thing! What is the reason for the cap?

They just need money to be able to allocate them among different ico projects. It’s like an asset portfolio, when you buy several bonds or smth: some are not profitable at all, some are. You want to optimize it and have success if you know what to do (suppose you must have great exp to do that)
EnterTheLight

Activity: 214

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 10:01:56 PM

Dear investors and participants of Crassula Capital crowdsale!

ZONTO OU  is  Crassula Capital’s technical partner  - we are responsible for Smart contracts, investor's personal cabinet and  ICO’s technical infrastructure.
According the roadmap, all the necessary preparatory procedures shall be completed before January 12th, 2018, and on January 18th, crowdsale’s start was planned.

However, due to objective reasons (the implementation of additional technical developments aimed at improving the safety of our technical solutions), we are forced to ask the team of Crassula Capital to postpone the ICO start date to 23.01.2017.

The necessary improvements include containerization of the deployed infrastructure, advanced security settings, encryption protocols, procedures for automatically checking databases for cryptocurrency addresses assigned to users, and Anti-DDoS solutions.
ZONTO would like to offer a sincere apology to Crassula Capital team, to participants of the bounty program and to investors for the forced delay of the ICO launch.

We are grateful to the community for their interest in Crassula Capital investment project and invite you to participate in the upcoming ICO on January 23d, 2018 . We can assure that the professionalism of the Crassula Capital team will justify your wildest expectations regarding the profitability of the invested funds.

Balanced investment strategy, vast practical experience of working with different types of assets, openness and publicity of the founders are a guarantee of the long-term successful path for the partners of Crassula Capital.

Sincerely, Zonto Team.

So the ICO starts at the 23d then? It’s better to provide with an access for everyone. I know several projects that started campaign with not working personal cabinet, wallet that forces to wait for several days of transactions delivery.

It’s definitely better to postpone the launch date and fix everything. Good staff!
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: