Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:03:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]Crassula Capital - Investment Partnership  (Read 2896 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Fanat74

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 11:11:57 AM

Why not to sell some instruments? Probably it’s not your target as for today.

Are planning to increase advertising? I’ve seen lots of ads on instagram and youtube
Do your best!

As partnership means partners but not providers)) But I'm sure we can discuss this question at the team meeting

How do you think, is it likely that you will buy all the coins back from the community?
The buyout goes only after a person makes an appropriate application on the website. And due to his request we make a buyout

Hi Crassula! If you insist that the platform is a ‘partnership’, then I expect we become partners. How much my word weighs and how could I be involved in choosing the strategy? Hi  You
The weight of your word depends on the percentage of tokens you hold

That sounds good. But I actually mean that you will be eager to buy the coins back via exchanges. Thus to have profit as a holder and as a Crassula Smiley It must be 75% of the whole profit. Ofc in the future, because if the coins’ price went up, you are in the situation where you should inject so much money. It could worth it though Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vurdalakus

Activity: 266

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 12:48:14 PM

“It is difficult to find out the scammers...” form your presentation

Well, you mostly focus on high risk assets, then I wonder whether it includes scam projects as well? What are the requirements to recognize the scam project?
Deform

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 12:51:25 PM

Why not to sell some instruments? Probably it’s not your target as for today.

Are planning to increase advertising? I’ve seen lots of ads on instagram and youtube
Do your best!

As partnership means partners but not providers)) But I'm sure we can discuss this question at the team meeting

How do you think, is it likely that you will buy all the coins back from the community?
The buyout goes only after a person makes an appropriate application on the website. And due to his request we make a buyout

Hi Crassula! If you insist that the platform is a ‘partnership’, then I expect we become partners. How much my word weighs and how could I be involved in choosing the strategy? Hi  You
The weight of your word depends on the percentage of tokens you hold

That sounds good. But I actually mean that you will be eager to buy the coins back via exchanges. Thus to have profit as a holder and as a Crassula Smiley It must be 75% of the whole profit. Ofc in the future, because if the coins’ price went up, you are in the situation where you should inject so much money. It could worth it though Smiley

Sounds good? Hm.. Don't think so. I see this like Crassula may buy all the coins ( or at least the majority) and not to sell them again. Thus if you bought coins once, then sold, you would not be able to have them again. Consequently here is a question of mine: do mind to issue moe coins after ICO, or just another way to invest?
Basion (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 01:10:22 PM

Some ICOs offer to invest and promise that you might gain profit in just several months. I mostly do not believe. So, I would like to know when you are planning to get the first? How short is a short-term period?

According White Paper you will be able to receive first dividents based on the results of 2d quarter. However,it is possible the NAV drop and not paying dividents if the recent short-term Bitcoin correction will become medium-term and hit the price of 9400 for bitcoin (during the period after ICO ends on 15th March)But such correction doesn't mean the end in bitcoin's rally. According ArmstrongEconomics review, this meant that in December, 2017 bitcoin has reached its interim maximum  https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/world-news/cryptocurrency/bitcoin-still-in-trouble/.
In the whole, our team is sure that Bitcoin rally in 2017 is based on high possibility of private cryptocurrencies legalization. If that happens, the bitcoin's potential will be fully realized within 4-5 years, as the result, should have a very positive impact on the capitalization of the private cryptocurrency market.

In line with the above, we can expect a rise in the capitalization of Crassula Capital and the payment of dividends, at the very least, due to the natural growth of the cryptocurrency market and gold.
bitoshka

Activity: 84

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 01:53:09 PM

Some ICOs offer to invest and promise that you might gain profit in just several months. I mostly do not believe. So, I would like to know when you are planning to get the first? How short is a short-term period?

According White Paper you will be able to receive first dividents based on the results of 2d quarter. However,it is possible the NAV drop and not paying dividents if the recent short-term Bitcoin correction will become medium-term and hit the price of 9400 for bitcoin (during the period after ICO ends on 15th March)But such correction doesn't mean the end in bitcoin's rally. According ArmstrongEconomics review, this meant that in December, 2017 bitcoin has reached its interim maximum  https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/world-news/cryptocurrency/bitcoin-still-in-trouble/.
In the whole, our team is sure that Bitcoin rally in 2017 is based on high possibility of private cryptocurrencies legalization. If that happens, the bitcoin's potential will be fully realized within 4-5 years, as the result, should have a very positive impact on the capitalization of the private cryptocurrency market.
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DTqjEDSW4AE6SAy.jpg
In line with the above, we can expect a rise in the capitalization of Crassula Capital and the payment of dividends, at the very least, due to the natural growth of the cryptocurrency market and gold.

How does gold connect to the crypto market?

What does actually legalization mean? As for the government I suppose cryptocurrency may always be not such a thing they want to participate without trying to make some profit. Without any regulation. It is opposite of the main idea of cryptocurrency. To be honest, I think involvement of gov will only bring something bad to crypto world.
EnterTheLight

Activity: 214

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 03:15:31 PM

Do you have a view on how much it is actually possible to earn proportionally to the investment? I do not want to hear exact values, this is not the reason me asking you. I'm asking because I want to understand your psycological potential limits. Please do not also say 'we have no limits'. Just an adequate estimate or like a goal.  Smiley Wink Cheesy
maAE$tRo$2000

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 07:08:55 PM

Hi team! Very nice project! I’m a very new to ico (just know this thing in general), so it could be reasonable, because I like to invest some btc. What could you tell me about your project?
Yoverdot

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:16:27 PM

Hm.. $11k is good! Well, if I invest $11k, how much of cash back I would get?!
Fett11

Activity: 327

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 09:59:41 PM

Have you got a roadmap?
mandarinka

Activity: 202

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 11:21:37 PM

Have you got a roadmap?

I also wonder that I couldn’t find it anywhere  Shocked Shocked ok I know the time and duration of ico but where could I find the whole project plans?
Jokerrr

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 06:37:22 AM

Have you got a roadmap?

I also wonder that I couldn’t find it anywhere  Shocked Shocked ok I know the time and duration of ico but where could I find the whole project plans?

All the plans are actually in whitepaper! Roadmap? For what purposes?

They collect money -> Crassula starts working. This is the real rm, all that you need to know. Probably, the only thing I would like to know is when Crass enters the exchange market.
Basion (OP)

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 07:49:01 AM

Do you have a view on how much it is actually possible to earn proportionally to the investment? I do not want to hear exact values, this is not the reason me asking you. I'm asking because I want to understand your psycological potential limits. Please do not also say 'we have no limits'. Just an adequate estimate or like a goal.  Smiley Wink Cheesy
Check our Whitepaper, there we have reasonable arguments and formulas for all goals and strategies )

Hi team! Very nice project! I’m a very new to ico (just know this thing in general), so it could be reasonable, because I like to invest some btc. What could you tell me about your project?

Dear user, the Crassula Capital Team are real people with real experience and we want to combine our experience and our partners. That is why we have launched Crassula Capital ICO, so to share our experience an to allow our partners to get profit. You can find all the details in our WhitePaper http://crassula.capital/uploads/wp_crassula_en.pdf

All the plans are actually in whitepaper! Roadmap? For what purposes?

They collect money -> Crassula starts working. This is the real rm, all that you need to know. Probably, the only thing I would like to know is when Crass enters the exchange market.

We already started working on this question, but as we are having an ERC20 Ethereum compatible token, you will be able to trade CRASS on Etherdelta straight after ICO
Noriman

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 09:28:29 AM

Why did you decide to create ERC20 token? What are the advantages?
Miraculously

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 10:44:07 AM

Oh ERC20 is just a convenient system. However, so many people say it’s not so progressive, but I don’t see any obvious disadvantages. Just a usual smart contract which is easy to use (and easy to create as well). I’ve seen also tokens based on DASH, they are also good!
Titomonriki

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 11:13:50 AM

Your trust fund will be in demand for sure. Have you got any guarantees for investors? Or at least small amounts that could be returned?
Paparazek

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 12:36:00 PM

What is the process of establishing the price of CRASS? Do you have any formula?
Basion (OP)

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 12:50:20 PM

How does gold connect to the crypto market?

What does actually legalization mean? As for the government I suppose cryptocurrency may always be not such a thing they want to participate without trying to make some profit. Without any regulation. It is opposite of the main idea of cryptocurrency. To be honest, I think involvement of gov will only bring something bad to crypto world.
First of all, gold is very simmilar to crypto. You can read our article https://medium.com/@crassulacapital/in-the-attached-article-gold-is-as-a-transfer-wealth-published-in-13-of-october-2017-at-the-e89d2fe72a43 . Depending on combining cryptocurrency investments and precious metals, moreover on principals of investments diversification, Crassula Capital has built its investing strategy. You should have noticed that gold prices have increased when Bitcoins prices have droped. And on the contrary the increase of Bitcoin price decreses gold's allure.
Secondly, members of Government, Parliament and invetment bankers have already had for a long time own shares in private cryptocurrencies. That is why they have own interest to legitimize own crypto assets and to receive profits from mining or natural growth for cryptocurrencies quotations upon new participant enter the market. You can think this to be more as benefit not as neggative. And such a chance can happen only once in the life, as now, at the moment of central world banks cryptocurrency legitimation, and moreover this is caused completely by natural reasons https://medium.com/@crassulacapital/first-published-in-russian-for-coin-2013-conference-in-moscow-20a514ebbb8d

Hm.. $11k is good! Well, if I invest $11k, how much of cash back I would get?!

If now 1 tranche will be sold, the minimum cashback will be 1% and maximal 9% if we will collect $10MM and $90MM respectively.

The most common standart which is easily can be integrated to most of exchanges. We know that if you have more new standart of tokens you can meet some dificulties when trying listing the token.

maAE$tRo$2000

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 02:30:01 PM

It looks good thanks! How could I invest? I have btc. What should I do?
Logan22

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 02:53:55 PM

Just go to the website and will find a button ‘to invest’. After that follow everything, it’s quite intuitively clear Smiley good luck
kamarchek

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 03:35:16 PM

Just go to the website and will find a button ‘to invest’. After that follow everything, it’s quite intuitively clear Smiley good luck

Then you must put your BTC to the internal wallet and change it. It’s simple.

Crassula! Why have you made a lower limit for investing? I cannot see any reasons for that
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: