Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 11:08:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [KOIN] - BONUS - KOIN Tokens - 25 coin free  (Read 599 times)
big_daddy (OP)

Activity: 1652
Merit: 583

xUSD - The PRIVATE stable coin - Haven Protocol

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 02:22:34 PM
Last edit: May 19, 2019, 12:14:24 AM by big_daddy

Register to get your 25 coin for free

>>>> https://www.koincard.net/welcome/index/ <<<<

Welcome to KOIN Network.  Thank you for your support!

Thank you for an incredible start to 2018.

For those of you, using disposable email addresses (you know who you are) and signing up more than 1 time, you will NOT be able to claim your KOIN and your accounts will be closed permanently.  Our software scans through the KOIN platform on a regular basis and will deactivate any suspicious accounts.

We created KOIN for everyone and want to share KOIN globally and are grateful for your support.

Thanks to our KOIN members, Emily and Ben for reaching out to us and asking how to claim KOIN Tokens:
ANSWER: Our goal is to complete the KOIN Wallet App within the next 90 Days (as well as apply to be listed on an exchange), then you will be able to claim all or portions of your KOIN Tokens, also trade KOIN, if you choose to do so.

Here are some of the latest developments and goals:

Keep an eye out for the KOIN bonus coming real soon to the first 1,000 active KOIN members
We want to thank you for supporting KOIN, by adding an additional 1,059 KOIN Tokens to each of our active KOIN member's account  ENDED
Please continue to share the KOIN mission
As KOIN grows, we all grow together.

* Share KOIN Program:
25 KOIN -- When you register and verify your email address!

Share with friends and family and recieve additional KOIN:

LEVEL 1 = 3 KOIN
LEVEL 2 = 2 KOIN
LEVEL 3 = 1 KOIN
LEVEL 4 = 0.50 KOIN
LEVEL 5 = 0.35 KOIN
LEVEL 6 = 0.15 KOIN
LEVEL 7 = 0.10 KOIN
LEVEL 8 = 0.08 KOIN
LEVEL 9 = 0.06 KOIN
* Share KOIN Program, for 1st Million KOIN Members

News & more very soon
Stay tuned

regular updates ->>> read the next posts

If you don't believe it or don't get it, I don't have the time to try to convince you, sorry.
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rajurathod18

Activity: 224
Merit: 21

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:16:22 PM

What is the use of koin network?Huh?
big_daddy (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 07:29:08 PM

KOIN Update
March 26, 2018
We are happy and excited to announce the new Local KOIN Program.

Are you a Merchant with a single location or multiple locations or have an online presence, please join our Local KOIN Program and offer KOIN Rewards to your Customers.  (If you are interested please email us: ‘questions (at) KOIN.network’ with the following:

1/ Country
2/ Online?
.Website URL?
3. or Physical Locations
.How many locations?
.Products or Services you provide?

Visit our new site for more details:  www.LocalKOINprogram.com
Thank you for your continued support and for sharing KOIN.

KOIN Team.

FEBRUARY 27, 2018

To all of our KOIN Members worldwide, hello and thank you for helping KOIN grow to over 40,000 KOIN Members.  None of this would be possible without your efforts.

I also wanted to update everyone on the KOIN Wallet APP and some technical updates our KOIN Tech Team made to your KOIN Dashboard.
KOIN Wallet APP: Our goal is to complete the KOIN Wallet App within the next 60 days (testing will begin the first week of April).
Email Preferences: Thanks to our KOIN Tech Team, you are now able to activate or deactivate all 9 Levels of Referral Emails or choose a specific Level to receive. (MY SETTINGS > MY PREFERENCES)
Claiming KOIN: Our goal is to complete the KOIN Wallet App (within the next 60 Days) as well as apply to be listed on an exchange, then you will be able to, claim all or portions of your KOIN total and trade KOIN if you choose to do so.
Thank you for your continued support.
KOIN Team.

If you don't believe it or don't get it, I don't have the time to try to convince you, sorry.
stephanie9428s

Activity: 86
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 08:20:05 AM

When I read ‘bout this project, I’m sure this is a potential project whether this project provides for the bounty hunter?
Should I invest a little bit?  Huh Huh Huh
DJCanh

Activity: 278
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 08:25:26 AM

Which kind of wallet I need to use this coin?
big_daddy (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 08:28:28 AM

there is no wallet yet, this is a pre-launch
there is no value, we have to wait for it

big_daddy (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2018, 12:00:57 PM

April 13, 2018
KOIN BONUS PROGRAM
(1,000,000 KOIN Tokens)
“Let’s Get Listed”
Bonus KOIN Program

KOIN is happy to announce its latest bonus KOIN program, “Let’s Get Listed!” (LGL)

LGL starts today and shall remain in effect until Day 30 at 14:00 Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) after KOIN is accepted and listed on a cryptocurrency exchange (LGL closure).
All qualified users (Active KOIN members who have completed the registration process and downloaded the KOIN Wallet APP) (hereinafter “Members”) who themselves have a minimum 35 Members on Level 1 of their KOIN Network are eligible.
LGL eligible Members will be awarded a proportional share of LGL Bonus KOIN Tokens (LBKT) from a total pool of 1 Million LBKT, as follows:
every LGL eligible Member shall receive LBKT for each Member on Level 1 of his/her KOIN Network (including the minimum 35 Members, regardless of when they joined) calculated upon closure of the LGL according to this formula:
[LBKT=1 Million KOIN Tokens; N=Total Members on Level 1 of all LGL eligible Members’ KOIN Networks;
LBKT/N = LBKT per Member (BKPM);
BKPM x Level 1 Members on individual KOIN Network = Total LBKT per LGL eligible Member]
All LBKT will be disbursed 14-days post LGL closure.
PLEASE NOTE: Members are reminded that you are limited to registration under one (1) account with KOIN (except for those Members who open a separate account as a registered merchant under the Local KOIN Program). Unauthorized use of multiple, registered accounts will result in termination of the Member’s participation in KOIN, including but not limited to closure of any and all registered accounts, forfeiture of all unclaimed KOIN Tokens and Bonus KOIN Tokens, and denial of access to the KOIN Wallet APP (as otherwise provided in KOIN’s Terms of Service)

big_daddy (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 10:55:07 AM

UPDATE

PLEASE NOTE:
We are now testing the first version of our KOIN Wallet APP (KOIN App). Our goal is to complete the KOIN Wallet App within the next 45-60 days, to coincide with our application(s) to be accepted and listed on a cryptocurrency exchange. Once KOIN is listed, you will then be allowed to claim your KOIN Tokens! This means your current KOIN will finally have a monetary value, and you will be able to start buying, selling and trading KOIN!

gueorguiev

Activity: 171
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 06:58:01 PM

Can you explain further how to actually get the sign up bonus Koin because I've made an account on the website and it says I have 25 unclaimed Koinsm but there's no button or link for me to actually click and claim them so they are deposited into your websites wallet.
big_daddy (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2018, 06:37:38 AM

Can you explain further how to actually get the sign up bonus Koin because I've made an account on the website and it says I have 25 unclaimed Koinsm but there's no button or link for me to actually click and claim them so they are deposited into your websites wallet.

Hi, for fast support contact them on telegram -> https://t.me/koingives

this can help:

"QUESTION: How do I claim my KOIN
ANSWER: Our goal is to complete the KOIN Wallet App within the next 45-60 Days (as well as apply to be listed on an exchange), then you will be able to, claim all or portions of your KOIN total and trade KOIN if you choose to do so."

Regards.

big_daddy (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 09:50:38 PM

Became a beta tester https://www.koincard.net/dashboard/betatester

The wallet app will be released soon

big_daddy (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 09:54:17 PM
Last edit: May 19, 2019, 12:14:47 AM by big_daddy

Register HERE to get your 25 KOINs free

And share KOINS all over the world

Our Mission and Goal is to reach as many people as possible with KOIN. With your help and the KOIN Kommunity we hope to reach 50 Million KOIN Members by the year 2020.

Our Share KOIN Program, is not only unique to this industry, it is revolutionary. KOIN presents an incredible opportunity for everyone to get involved with cryptocurrency for Free, not just today but always, until all KOIN Tokens have been distributed.

big_daddy (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2018, 01:04:32 PM
Last edit: May 19, 2019, 12:15:05 AM by big_daddy

Two brief updates directly from the KOIN team:

KOIN - xKN
Price of xKN and Exchange
KOIN UPDATE:

At long last, I am happy to announce the launch of KOIN (xKN) on an exchange in Jan 2019.

Now, we ask that you reach out to your KOIN Network of friends and family who also signed up for KOIN and share the great news with them, as we continue to expand our passionate community of KOIN enthusiasts throughout the world. You can help by continuing to share KOIN with as many people as you can. Our Mission will always remain the same; Sharing KOIN with Everyone for Free.
Thanks to each of you for your dedication and commitment to supporting KOIN throughout this past year.

I also want to thank our Development Team for their incredible work and dedication; their long hours over this past year and beyond have produced the next generation technology behind KOIN, including the KOIN Wallet, KOIN Login APP and our back office. Equal thanks to our Founders Team – Legal, Marketing, and Financial - for their invaluable contributions and unwavering support.

Thank you,
Peter
KOIN Team

KOIN Savings Program
Update:
We want to provide you valuable rewards and benefits for being a KOIN Member today and in the future. The KOIN Savings Program, once fully implemented, will provide a broad selection of products and services at attractive discounts. We are giving you the opportunity to preview a sampling of the items that will be offered. Simply use your KOIN Login Credentials to access your savings:
• Furniture and Accessories = 35% Discount to KOIN Members (after KOIN Login verification)
• Phone Products and Accessories = 55% Discount to KOIN Members (after KOIN Login verification)

Please note: The KOIN Savings Program is currently for USA Residents only (we hope to soon add additional e-commerce sites to our directory which will service all of our KOIN Members).
How to Claim KOIN
KOIN Wallet APP
We are happy to announce that we are in the final steps of Phase III of our beta testing. The next step will be to submit our KOIN Wallet APP to both Google Play and Apple APP Store.  Thereafter, KOIN members will be given the opportunity to download the KOIN Wallet APP. Please note: Wallet app functionality will be intentionally limited while we complete the necessary processes for listing KOIN on a cryptocurrency exchange. During the course of completing the exchange listing process, a final updated, fully functional version of the KOIN Wallet App will be released and downloadable to KOIN Members, after which you will be able to transact your accumulated, unclaimed KOIN tokens (ex. claim, buy, sell, send, receive).
Final thoughts
Always remember, we at KOIN are grateful to you, our KOIN Members, since this would only be possible with your continued passion, dedication and support.

Sincerely,
Peter
KOIN Team

Register >>HERE<< to get your 25 coin for free

Welcome to KOIN Network.  Thank you for your support!

dzkrb1966

Activity: 602
Merit: 110

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 09:30:28 PM

I think that in order for the project to become interesting for investors, more information is needed. Information about the developers, a link to the site, a technical description of the project.
big_daddy (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2018, 09:37:07 PM

I think that in order for the project to become interesting for investors, more information is needed. Information about the developers, a link to the site, a technical description of the project.

Well, for sure there will be some news, I’m following them from the beginning and will updating this topic with all the news
For now, it costs nothing to become a part of the project and take the free KOINs

big_daddy (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2018, 07:14:51 AM

xKN (KOIN Token) initial value is comprised of many factors and variables, upon which KOIN has constructed mathematical algorithms to help in arriving at xKN’s anticipated listing price. Some of these factors/variables are listed below:

EXTRINSIC (other Cryptocurrency):

- Top past and current cryptocurrency Initial Coin Offerings (ICOs)

- Total funding raises of these ICOs

- Total token holders of top cryptocurrencies prior to listing their respective ICO on a cryptocurrency exchange (Exchange)

- Current and past value of Ethereum (Ether)

INTRINSIC (internal to KOIN):

- Total KOIN members (including projected, future KOIN Token Holders)

- Total potential KOIN Tokens in circulation after Exchange listing compared to total supply

Potential Circulated xKN upon listing on an exchange:

- TOTAL xKN Supply = 1.3475 BILLION. [KOIN has a total supply of 1.3475 Billion Tokens, but Tokens are only put into initial circulation when our KOIN Members Claim their xKN (KOIN Tokens)]

- TOTAL xKN circulating supply at launch = (approximately) 1-2 % of total xKN (subject to change based on new KOIN Members) [All KOIN Tokens are dynamically generated as unclaimed whenever a new KOIN Member signs up (Verified KOIN Member); Unclaimed KOIN Tokens may then be claimed and added into the total circulation]

Please Note:

In demonstration of our future commitment to KOIN, Founders and Developers will receive their apportioned, individually allocated share of KOIN Tokens starting 4 months AFTER xKN is listed on Exchange.  This means you, our KOIN Members will be the first to claim/sell/trade your KOIN Tokens once we are listed on an Exchange.

big_daddy (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2019, 06:33:13 PM

To all KOIN Members and those who will become,

KOIN Wallet APP "Basic" Version will be available for download between January 24 – 29. 2019

The countdown continues to the day when KOIN (xKN) is finally listed on a crypto-currency exchange (Exchange). In preparation, here is some IMPORTANT INFORMATION

(So Please Read Carefully and Completely):

KOIN Wallet APP "Basic" Version - Soon, KOIN Members will be provided a link to download a basic version of the KOIN Wallet APP. In this version, Members will be required to complete the registration process, which will include providing information necessary to confirm your identity and clear verification checks (including anti-money laundering (AML) and know-your-customer (KYC) procedures, intended to maximize the security of KOIN and its membership).

PLEASE NOTE: CURRENT KOIN MEMBERS WILL HAVE 45-DAYS FROM RELEASE OF THE "BASIC" WALLET APP TO SUCCESSFULLY COMPLETE THE DOWNLOAD AND REGISTRATION PROCESS OR RISK FORFEITING ALL ACCUMULATED KOIN TOKENS.

Given the 45-day time limit, every Member is strongly encouraged to CONTACT THOSE SIGNED UP AT YOUR LEVEL 1 to read their email/COMPLETE THE KOIN WALLET APP DOWNLOAD AND REGISTRATION PROCESS.

big_daddy (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2019, 02:36:59 PM

To all KOIN Members and those who will become,

Look forward to Phase II of KOIN Project.

The schedule for release of the KOIN Wallet APP "Basic" version by the end of this week, as anticipated receiving shortly final approval by Apple App Store (iOS) and Google Play (ANDROID). Below is the timetable:

·        Feb 01-02 KOIN Wallet APP "Basic" version release; Required registration process will include KYC/AML ("Know Your Customer" and "Anti-Money Laundering") review and ETH (Ethereum) Transfer into KOIN Wallet APP
·        Feb 11 KOIN Wallet APP "Full" version update; Will enable Members to claim KOIN for transacting (ex. sell/trade or send to other KOIN Members)
·        Feb 12 KOIN (xKN) formal launch on a Cryptocurrency Exchange (name of Exchange to be released in advance)

Login to your KOIN Dashboard and continue to SHARE KOIN!

big_daddy (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2019, 10:09:24 AM

KOIN Wallet APP for ANDROID ready for download

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.koinnetwork.KOINwallet&hl=en

The KOIN Wallet APP is now available for ANDROID USERS only (They are still awaiting Apple App Store approval of the iOS App).

If you need additional information, use this link ->
https://www.koincard.net/dashboard

shidayat8

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 12:03:45 PM

I think this is not Free ,
because we must send 0.035 ETH to receive 25 KOIN

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: