Bitcoin Forum
July 09, 2024, 02:13:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Investment Advice  (Read 180 times)
Karalius (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 02:47:39 PM

Hi all and happy new year.

I am looking to invest £1000 in altcoins. How should I diversify and how should I split my purchases? Any suggestions and valid points on which altcoins to invest would be much appreciated from experienced traders. I am looking at holding until at least 2020.

Best wishes

whofeelsitknowsit

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 02:52:44 PM

Nobody here can give you that kind of advice.  The best advice I can give you is read a lot.  This forum is a great resource.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
radokan

Activity: 291
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 02:54:32 PM

I am looking to invest £1000 in altcoins. How should I diversify and how should I split my purchases? Any suggestions and valid points on which altcoins to invest would be much appreciated from experienced traders. I am looking at holding until at least 2020.

Best wishes
Invest in 10 or 20 low cap altcoins and hold, hope some of them will increase their value 20 times to return investment and everything else will be profit.
It is simple as that, just take time and do research, nobody can tell you which altcoin will raise in future.
Experienced traders will tell you to buy their bags  Wink
alphalifter304

Activity: 111

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 02:59:27 PM

Best wishes

Your best bet will be to surf the forum daily for coin updates and what other folks are saying about them and most importantly check Crypto news on a daily basis, just keeping up with the news alone has really advanced my trading skills over the past year. Also be sure you always have the best password and 2 step verification methods you can have for your wallets and exchanges to make sure you don't get scammed. Best of luck to you.
NotANoCoiner

Activity: 27

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 03:04:14 PM

The best advice I can give you is to inform yourself very well about the coins you want to invest to. Read the whitepapers, ask questions in chats so that you'll become an expert for this coin when you are going to buy it.
matveyeff

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

Trade at Sparrow|Leading Options Trading Platform

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 03:06:39 PM

So many coins at the moment. No one gives u the best advice for your. I'd recommend to look at top 20 of coinmarketcap.com. It's will be the best strategy for the new in crypto. Good luck to you.

━━━       SPARROW       ━━━    
━━━━━━━━━━━━━ Leading Options Trading Platform | Take Control, Trade Confidently. ━━━━━━━━━━━━━
●  ANN Thread  ●  Bounty  ●  Facebook  ●  Twitter  ●  Telegram  ●  Medium  ● 
Elby

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 03:07:20 PM

There are many threads about which coins can be a safe and good invest. Like others mentioned, do a lot of research first, this will take some time, but then it is a lot eassier to make a decision where you will not get a any regrets over. Invest in coins where you trust in.

Hopeman1

Activity: 154

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 03:09:44 PM

Best wishes

So invest in an ICO project: RSK, this project won't disappoint you, it's a hot item. Then you can invest in some BTC and ETH.

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
bulbolitobayagyag

Activity: 166

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 03:10:59 PM

Best wishes

Just make sure your BTC % is larger than your alts,btc is ready for another bull run.

MIDEX ● BLOCKCHAIN BASED FINANCIAL PLATFORM
▬ with Licensed Exchange approved by Swiss Bankers and Lawyers
# WEBANN + BountyTelegramFacebookTwitterBlog # GET TOKENS #
YYmeans

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 03:11:35 PM

Best wishes

I give my personal suggestion, 2 altcoins to you ,  £500 for each.
Coindash , a tool for invest , active dev team , product alive .  Waves, a well known , and steady platform .

dBox.io

Activity: 172

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 03:12:58 PM

Best wishes

take a look at

• Substratum (SUB) - Decentralized Internet
  • Oyster Pearl - Web Storage
  • DeepBrain Chain - AI and blockchain

if you want some lower risk altcoins take a look at NEO, IOTA and VeChain

BUT ALWAY REMEMBER: DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH

awazieik

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 03:14:18 PM

Best wishes

It is dangerous to take investment advice without doing your due diligence. No one can tell you which alycoins to invest in.

However,  I suggest you look at the first 20 coins and research on them while bearing in mind your risk tolerance

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
ledinasaliasi

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 03:18:37 PM

i think the best advice for you is take the chance to buy when its price is slow and dont hesitate to sell when the price is at the highest peak because if we hesitate the price willl drop and we may dont have much profit, even loose money.
gustaf.berg

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 03:21:39 PM

Best wishes

I think nobody here can give you such advice because actually nobody can be sure about it. If you ask me what I'm holding for my long term portfolio then I can answer. My long term portfolio has oyster pearl, dent, mona, ethlend, crypto tickets. especially pearl is expected to reach 5 usd till may.
yura888

Activity: 364

“Create Your Decentralized Life”

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 03:23:30 PM

Best wishes

Hello. I would now pay attention to the coins that have not given much growth for a long time, namely Ethereum, Ethereum Classic and Stratis

mashort

Activity: 281

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 03:25:19 PM

i think for you to do any investment you really have to take time to understand alts. i hope you are willing to lose all the $1000 but you could also make 100X. first if you understand all the crypto aspects i suggest you split into 3 or 4 main alts. ETH, CIVIC, IOTA and BTC. but don't hold until 2020, double down every now and then according to the movement of different coins. all the best.
davidcarpediem

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 03:30:46 PM

[/quote]
Hello. I would now pay attention to the coins that have not given much growth for a long time, namely Ethereum, Ethereum Classic and Stratis
[/quote]

sorry i am a newbie but the coins you are talking have all made X3 in the 2 last month.. not much growth ...not sure Wink
Karalius (OP)

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 03:40:34 PM

Wow, how much advice in such a short period of time, I am surprised! Thank you all for answers. I will browse the forums and make my mind up on what I would like to invest in.

YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 03:53:28 PM

Well a lot of these ERC20 coins and tokens are just rubbish, well you can pick your choice by going in coinmarketcap and check out for the best coins for you, But yes pick up the cheap coins the £1000 you can buy with it, And I really think that it is your own choice to pick for your investment research and read their whitepaper and what do you think it can make a great profit for a long term.
Fria

Activity: 182
Merit: 40

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 04:04:16 PM

Best wishes

Honestly, only few people who are investing into long-term purpose because of the value that is increasing every week then everyone will be tempted to dump or cashing out for money.
But if you wanna invest in an amount of money you mentioned then I suppose giving an advice a little.
Dividing portfolio is a clever decision, that is 20% each for Bitcoin, Ethereum and Bitcoin Cash and the rest for other Altcoins just choose top Altcoins liat because that's the best investment for sure price increase and lpads of profits after a year.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: