Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:11:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Auction: PowerColor HD6990  (Read 682 times)
terrytibbs (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 07, 2011, 05:57:02 PM

Time to auction off my one-month-old PowerColor 6990, the card has surprisingly never been overclocked, and never been used to mine except for the couple of times I was helping a friend diagnose issues with his mining pool, I would estimate that it's been mined with for a grand total of maybe ten minutes. All accessories are also included, most of them never used.

Bidding starts at 40BTC. Please note that I live in Sweden, and as such the shipping costs will be higher than you would expect from a US-based seller. My estimate is that shipping is around 2-3BTC at current rate.

Pictures (including one with my name on a post-it note) can be found at: http://imgur.com/a/nRkTK

Please note that I am in no rush to sell this card, and I will rather keep it if I cannot sell it for more than 40BTC.
Oh, and if you didn't know this already; this card can almost drown out the noise of my vacuum-cleaner, on the odd occasion I happen to be running a benchmark while cleaning my room.
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Jine

Activity: 403
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 07, 2011, 06:10:56 PM

I can confirm that this is as a trusted and serious seller, as i know him IRL.
He is involved in our bitcoinpool - bitcoins.lc aswell.

Regards, Jim
- Owner of Bitcoins.lc

Previous founder of Bit LC Inc. | I've always loved the idea of bitcoin.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: