Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:39:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 [601] 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 ... 1984 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🧅 [ONION] Privacy Coin with Real Use Cases 🔥 LIMITED SUPPLY Privacy Project ⚡  (Read 297760 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (61 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
eiijee160613

Activity: 448
Merit: 11

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 12:58:38 AM

Haha, what is this? So nice. If this is available, i think the world would be amazed. Beautiful color and neat design. Love it

The kickstarter for the DeepOnion Physical Coins will go LIVE this weekend!

Make sure to keep an eye on this thread for updates: https://deeponion.org/community/threads/physical-deeponion-coins-this-weekend.29399/

Very nice design from DogLover. I will get some of them Cheesy

This looks really nice, will it soon be available, it is something worth to collect and save for future.
In short DogLover is a great artist, a design like that has a great level, it is pleasing to the eye and the best thing is that in the near future it will have a lot of value !!!
Whoa nice color of the coin and symbols it really shows anonymity and untraceable Wink looking forward to see it in markets !

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fisheater

Activity: 770
Merit: 605

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:01:49 AM

Already 650 pages, this community is amazing. I guess after the airdrops people will start to notice this coin.
needfix24

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:04:50 AM

Haha, what is this? So nice. If this is available, i think the world would be amazed. Beautiful color and neat design. Love it

Make sure to keep an eye on this thread for updates: https://deeponion.org/community/threads/physical-deeponion-coins-this-weekend.29399/

This looks really nice, will it soon be available, it is something worth to collect and save for future.
In short DogLover is a great artist, a design like that has a great level, it is pleasing to the eye and the best thing is that in the near future it will have a lot of value !!!

This coin looks astonishing! Can't wait to get one or two of this. Thanks to the person who did this artwork. Great job.
monocolor

Activity: 766
Merit: 621

Own ONION

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 01:24:57 AM

Whoa nice color of the coin and symbols it really shows anonymity and untraceable Wink looking forward to see it in markets !

Very nice design, good job DogLover!

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
.....DeepVault.....
....Blockchain File Signatures....
...deeponion.org...
Vlizzjeffrey

Activity: 784
Merit: 503

Bitcoin King BTC

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:37:14 AM

How come that we are still not over 1000 participants, when i joined like 5 weeks ago it was already at 900 and i surely expected it would be over 1000 very soon back then, but we still shy on 1000, i dont understand.
Maybe lower the reguired ammount of coins to be able to participate for the airdrop.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion★  Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Anonymous and Untraceable
★  Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
05w3z0

Activity: 296
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 01:46:29 AM

How come that we are still not over 1000 participants, when i joined like 5 weeks ago it was already at 900 and i surely expected it would be over 1000 very soon back then, but we still shy on 1000, i dont understand.
Maybe lower the reguired ammount of coins to be able to participate for the airdrop.
The required amount of coins for the airdrop has already been lowered and regarding latest onion price on the market it is not so hard to purchase minimum amount required for the airdrop.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Globee07

Activity: 397

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:48:39 AM

Does anyone knows the exact airdrop dates?. It seems to be once a week, but I cannot find the upcoming ones..Was also wondering what would happend with the coins that are not going to be airdropped?. Is it going to be extended until all coins are finished.

The AirDrop is every week on Fridays so you can figure out that dates from that Smiley. 7 more weeks to go!

The details on the Distribution plan for the $ONIONs can be found here: https://deeponion.org/airdrop.html

This is pretty much what it says:

(0) Total Premined 18,000,000

(1A) Airdrop Rounds 1-15: 3,200,000

(1B) Airdrop Round 16-40: 6,800,000

Round 16-30: 250,000 each
Round 31-39: 300,000 each
Round 40: 350,000
In addition, to reward participation at the DeepOnion forum community, 10% of each week's airdrop will be used for events in the DeepOnion forum. The remaining 90% will be directly airdrop.

(2) Bounty Fund: 3,000,000

Currently, the balance stands at 2,600,000 after various bounties, events, rewards and distributions. This fund is used to reward contributions such as articles, videos, significant contributions that help DeepOnion and its community, and is also used to support potential new merchants that use DeepOnion.

(3) Founders reward: 2,000,000

(4) Development fund: 3,000,000

Then the coins are staked 10% first year and 5% second year and 1% the following years. After 10 years there are going to be 25M $ONIONs in total

I didn't even realise that we have so much bounty funds left, that's great, will last for long years Smiley

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord   ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
hamlet1975

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:49:29 AM

https://i.imgur.com/6Q9Xews.png
Really good physical coin, the price of 1-2 onions, that is a little trouble to express to China

Nice Work!!! Going to have to pick some these up!!
hiramofTyre

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:55:08 AM

The required amount of coins for the airdrop has already been lowered and regarding latest onion price on the market it is not so hard to purchase minimum amount required for the airdrop.

I think the reason for this is compliance with the required number of posts, signature, having a desktop wallet.  I have seen first time airdrop participants posting how excited they were because finally they get to join.  But after the airdrops follows new post of why they have not gotten any onions.  It was either because something was wrong with the sig, they used an exchanger wallet and etc.

Maybe that is the reason we’re still not at the 1000 participant number yet Smiley

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    40 PUBLIC AIRDROPS COMPLETED    TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
shyreenjao27

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:00:32 AM

Don't hurt yourself at low. Grin

Image verification address: Dk1Zq7UzTkMiZ8aTqJqNLjJrBJknJJEshe
Yes because it's our privilege to buy more $onions today and enjoy the high Wink

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord   ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
moxl
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:00:57 AM

I think the reason for this is compliance with the required number of posts, signature, having a desktop wallet.  I have seen first time airdrop participants posting how excited they were because finally they get to join.  But after the airdrops follows new post of why they have not gotten any onions.  It was either because something was wrong with the sig, they used an exchanger wallet and etc.

Maybe that is the reason we’re still not at the 1000 participant number yet Smiley
In fact, some people hold deeponion did not participate in the airdrop, patiently waiting for the end of the airdrop
Hawkey42

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:02:34 AM

I agree. Or the posts were made at the sections where their comments were not counted. Maybe in 2 weeks time, we will reach that 1000 participants especially that the price of Onions is down right now.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
CryptoKyddie

Activity: 182
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:06:07 AM

Killer design, and perfectly encapsulates the DeepOnion beliefs. Well done to the winner. Will look great in both silver and gold. I will surely be buying a couple of these beauties to treasure.

This coin looks astonishing! Can't wait to get one or two of this. Thanks to the person who did this artwork. Great job.
themonkii

Activity: 672
Merit: 124

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 02:09:38 AM
Last edit: March 14, 2018, 07:34:30 PM by themonkii

Someone posted this image yesterday. Does anyone know who did the original artwork? There are a few things that I wanted to have adjusted.

If you created it, or know who did, could you please drop me a pm?

Thanks!

Download this image: https://deeponion.org/community/attachments/comparison_chart-jpg.129074/

Registered with DeepVault: DZajhKmJFQyAW5V8V1MK4wjNJzRVFasZnn​

Genesis Network - GENX Payment Ecosystem  ☑ No ICO☑ No Premine☑ Fair Launch
Equihash 192_7 PoW─[ Maturity-Based Masternodes ]─ ANN Twitter Discord Reddit      
GitHub Pools Explorer Infographics ● ────[ ForumExchanges ]──── ●
nthnode404

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

Everything I say is in My Opinion Only!

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:16:20 AM

why is deeponion falling more and more?

DeepOnion is not falling. It is currently in deep hibernation mode and planning its strategy. Just need to wait until it wakes up and starts growing bigly! It's only a matter of time. Smiley

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:17:42 AM

In fact, some people hold deeponion did not participate in the airdrop, patiently waiting for the end of the airdrop

Yep, I can assume that there are some users or even whales out there who have DeepOnion in their portfolio just to wait that the price is going up but are not interested in the airdrops. Especially if you have bought coins in the 50Cent time last year it was easy to accumulate a lot of coins for not much money.  

▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
USBitcoinServices.Com

Activity: 1666
Merit: 267

Earn bitcoins every hour: USBitcoinServices.com

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 02:23:13 AM

Does anyone here have experience with Crypto market since its beginning ?,.
looking at current condition,. do you have any idea about the future of cryptomarket ? will it get a bright path or ...?
What I am concern with crypto is,.. (after I have been getting involved in crypto world for 4-5 months)

1. it seems it is not environmentally friendly (not Eco-environmentally) ?
2. it says, it's cheap to transfer the currency,  base on my experience that is not 100 pct true,.(even compared to traditional bank transfer)
3. it says, it's fast to transfer the currency, base on my experience that is not 100 pct true,.(even compared to traditional bank transfer)

can some experts here elaborate those issue ? please enlighten me

1. In the case of DeepOnion, it is true that it is environmentally friendly because it is a hybrid crypto coin, if you hold ONIONs you can stake them in your wallet and get rewards for it (10% the first year, 5% second, and 1% after)

2 and 3 With DeepOnion your transactions are very fast, in a few seconds, and it only cost .001 ONIONs per transaction

CryptoKyddie

Activity: 182
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:40:33 AM

I totally agree, I can think of a whale I know he holds most crypto. Yes DeepOnion is on his list of holdings. Dont worry about today and the price, think about the future, growth and amazing new features like Vote Central and Stealth Addresses. They are show stoppers.

Yep, I can assume that there are some users or even whales out there who have DeepOnion in their portfolio just to wait that the price is going up but are not interested in the airdrops. Especially if you have bought coins in the 50Cent time last year it was easy to accumulate a lot of coins for not much money.  
tdbigdata

Activity: 104
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:53:31 AM

i remember the first exchange deep onion price is $0.4 and keep increase to ~ $20  sometime increase $4  sometime decrease $1 and now the deep onion price $3 .
 deep onion have a bigger and bigger community , more and more exchange so i don't think we need worry about the price .
fr4nkthetank
Legendary

Activity: 2294
Merit: 1182

Now the money is free, and so the people will be

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 03:16:10 AM

Although that infographic is missing/wrong on a few items, its freakin awesome in any case and we need more comparative analysis to incite people to use and invest in deeponion.  when airdrop ends we can start to build on that.
Pages: « 1 ... 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 [601] 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 ... 1984 »
  Print  

Jump to: