Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 01:40:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 [604] 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 ... 1984 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🧅 [ONION] Privacy Coin with Real Use Cases 🔥 LIMITED SUPPLY Privacy Project ⚡  (Read 297762 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (61 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
Onion lover 888

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:24:02 AM

Embarrassed
Hello!!

I am inert and I make the same opportunity to doubts!
Two of the largest exchanges in India announced the cessation of their activity, after the India Times.

BTCXIndia and ETHEXIndia both declared the end of their activities under government pressure. BTCXIndia had already been the focus of all cash deposits as of January 1, 2018 returned to the accounts in the Investor Bank, and advised all its clients to withdraw their funds from the exchange at most. quick.

Do you think this is down to deeponion ??
We voted recently for India based exchange but understand the situation in India I have some doubts about getting it started in April (see never)
What do you think dear friends ??
Thanks for sharing the news from India I think it will be good to post this on DeepOnion community so people could exchange the thoughts. I personally don't understand what are the difference between trading crypyto and stocks. Why all the exchanges got shut down from being pressured by government. The more pressure they put in the crypto world, the more I want the crypto to take over. Sick of being controlled.

Agreed  with you,. why some govs in this earth ban crypto trading,.. the forex and future trading (that use leverage 1:1000 and more etc) are more dangerous compared to crypto trading

One side government seems very powerful but on the other side I think it shows their weakness they scared of the Crypto, blockchain and decentralization. What does the bank do, use our money and lend to others and charge high interests rate for the borrows and pay out little on the savings.......Why can't we just get rid of the middle man who ripped us off? I can't wait to see

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
needfix24

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:33:42 AM

Hodl or not hodl.. that's the question...

My mind tellijg me yes.. but my body telling me no..  Cry

Look at it this way - if you sell now, you're leaving money on the table. We seen an ATH of $20, and while I do believe it could take us a few months to get there - I think an easy $9-$12 is doable in the not too distant future - that being said, I don't do financial advice, and am only speaking from a "this is what I'm doing" position.

Good point, DeepOnion has yet proven it can rise easily up to 20$, and that's was just two months ago, not years. Selling right now I think it's pretty risky.

Before long this will all be old news and we will be talking of $50 as the new low. Sit tight and pamper those Onions. Everythings going to be great.

I know, this project will lead as to the top. Not too soon. This year, we will reach the new ATH. Guys, keep holding those $ONIONS and you will not regret it.
Onion lover 888

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:40:16 AM

Look at it this way - if you sell now, you're leaving money on the table. We seen an ATH of $20, and while I do believe it could take us a few months to get there - I think an easy $9-$12 is doable in the not too distant future - that being said, I don't do financial advice, and am only speaking from a "this is what I'm doing" position.

Good point, DeepOnion has yet proven it can rise easily up to 20$, and that's was just two months ago, not years. Selling right now I think it's pretty risky.

Before long this will all be old news and we will be talking of $50 as the new low. Sit tight and pamper those Onions. Everythings going to be great.

I know, this project will lead as to the top. Not too soon. This year, we will reach the new ATH. Guys, keep holding those $ONIONS and you will not regret it.

I agree with you I have faith in this project. Only future can validate our assumption is right or wrong. I hope DeepOnion won't let us all down otherwise it will real hurts.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
ByteFree

Activity: 630
Merit: 116

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:40:22 AM

Come on guys!

Let`s DOMINATE and VOTE for DeepOnion at LESCOVEX Trading platform!

Follow this link and VOTE please (comments are welcome):
50 votes for each coin every 24 hours. We need to vote every day Smiley

https://lescovex.featureupvote.com/suggestions/5825/deeponion-onion
bucciarati

Activity: 700
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 07:43:13 AM

if you have this kind of doubts you have only two strategies or a mix ot the two: wait at least a recovery at a % of loss you are comfortable with and then sell or buy more at actual price to lower your total median bought price

shyreenjao27

Activity: 532
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:43:53 AM

My mind telling me yes.. but my body telling me no..  Cry

Hodl! The Onions will go up, just have to think months not days or weeks. Give it a chance. Smiley You won't be disappointed.
I totally agree. HODL! Why do you give up at this price. It was not meant to be. From my point of view, I will not let my Onions go, it is too soon to conclude a stable price would be around $3~4.
Holding is our vehicle to wealth. If you know how to do it you will be successful in this field. You must have the will to wait patiently for the right time. You don't have to rush everything just enjoy the moment and see a success path in the end.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord   ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
alihassan99

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:49:26 AM

Hodl! The Onions will go up, just have to think months not days or weeks. Give it a chance. Smiley You won't be disappointed.
I totally agree. HODL! Why do you give up at this price. It was not meant to be. From my point of view, I will not let my Onions go, it is too soon to conclude a stable price would be around $3~4.
Holding is our vehicle to wealth. If you know how to do it you will be successful in this field. You must have the will to wait patiently for the right time. You don't have to rush everything just enjoy the moment and see a success path in the end.
hold it ... just wait one month after the airdrops are ended

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
Ugryzh

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 07:50:20 AM

I'm never selling for less than I bought so anyway I need to hold  Wink Just 500 Onion I will save and for rest I need to play, but the price is still going down and you know... my brain is thinking maybe just sell now and buy after some hours with small profit, but it's still a small risk, but still 75% of my onions I will block for a year.. we will see Smiley
CryptoKyddie

Activity: 182
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:50:36 AM

Secrets to wealth: find a good project, accumulate, buy on dips, hold and repeat for as many times as you can. Thank me later
abdulmad

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:58:15 AM

Secrets to wealth: find a good project, accumulate, buy on dips, hold and repeat for as many times as you can. Thank me later

That's some good advice, its not easy finding good projects early on,  most only show themselves when price escalate, lucky for a few us we found DeepOnion and stuck to it since the Pre-Ann phase. Be reminded people this project is practically only going to start after the last airdrop.
rattle99

Activity: 518
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:03:55 AM

As Deep Onion price is lingering on the lower side, it is a good time to buy some Onions. I think it is a good time to buy a percentage (30%) of the number of Onions you totally want to buy.

Indeed, especially for those that bought at higher prices in january.
rattle99

Activity: 518
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:05:16 AM

Come on guys!

Let`s DOMINATE and VOTE for DeepOnion at LESCOVEX Trading platform!

Follow this link and VOTE please (comments are welcome):
50 votes for each coin every 24 hours. We need to vote every day Smiley

https://lescovex.featureupvote.com/suggestions/5825/deeponion-onion

Voted!! Cheesy
Morchid

Activity: 586
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:09:31 AM
Last edit: March 08, 2018, 02:16:05 AM by Morchid

Just finished writing my weekly article. This week I was not able to do my usual 4,000 word article/book as I have been busy with several DeepOnion projects. I hope you enjoy the read. Smiley

You can read below or at the official DeepOnion forums:
https://deeponion.org/community/threads/article-deeponion-when-lambo.31979/

Verify the above image with DeepVault:
DnaEKfxsG1G79W4ehcrWxu6FGqgeAAFHTa
Onion lover 888

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:12:28 AM

That's some good advice, its not easy finding good projects early on,  most only show themselves when price escalate, lucky for a few us we found DeepOnion and stuck to it since the Pre-Ann phase. Be reminded people this project is practically only going to start after the last airdrop.

We are lucky to be part of the DeepOnion community. It is a fantastic project I am sure one day the price will go up maybe it will take some time but it will. No other project has frequent updates from Dev team like us so I am sure we can be No 1 in the future.

eiijee160613

Activity: 448

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:21:44 AM

Just finished writing my weekly article. This week I was not able to do my usual 4,000 word article/book as I have been busy with several DeepOnion projects. I hope you enjoy the read. Smiley

You can read below or at the official DeepOnion forums:
https://deeponion.org/community/threads/article-deeponion-when-lambo.31979/

Verify the above image with DeepVault:
DnaEKfxsG1G79W4ehcrWxu6FGqgeAAFHTa
100% agree for what you said I don't wanna feel regrets so I'm one of who's waiting for your another article next year Wink
aitorp6

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:22:49 AM

As Deep Onion price is lingering on the lower side, it is a good time to buy some Onions. I think it is a good time to buy a percentage (30%) of the number of Onions you totally want to buy.

I agree with you, buy now or regret tomorrow.

We are the support line, smart people will buy now.
Freelancer76

Activity: 386

Hello fellow miners

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:27:09 AM

Guys, I really wonder who, in normal mind, can sell onion for 2.4$ price, when just 2 months ago it was 20$?!
Just hold, wait few weeks or months, wait for airdrop to be finished and all development is done, the price will bounce back.
Selling now only means you lost 10 x gains.
Ratio2112

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:35:26 AM

Guys, I really wonder who, in normal mind, can sell onion for 2.4$ price, when just 2 months ago it was 20$?!
Just hold, wait few weeks or months, wait for airdrop to be finished and all development is done, the price will bounce back.

I agree Smiley
eiijee160613

Activity: 448

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:36:53 AM

That is the work of weak hands sad to say they are so many of them have been dominated by doubts and anxiety. I really fell sorry for them.
paoad

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:39:50 AM

People panic and then... they regret.

https://deeponion.org/apply.php?ref=1655593
DeepOnion ⚡ Anonymous & Untraceable Cryptocurrency
⚡ Join DeepOnion Team NOW! ⚡
Pages: « 1 ... 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 [604] 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 ... 1984 »
  Print  

Jump to: