Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 10:10:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 1984 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🧅 [ONION] Privacy Coin with Real Use Cases 🔥 LIMITED SUPPLY Privacy Project ⚡  (Read 297774 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (61 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
deeperx (OP)

Activity: 1456
Merit: 386

DeepOnion Your Utility Coin with Ultimate Privacy

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 07:24:46 PM

Forum Statistics
Threads:18,860
Members:9,999
Threads Last 24 Hours:133
Posts Last 24 Hours:2,129
Members Last 30 Days:5,744

https://deeponion.org/community/

who will be 10.000?

https://deeponion.org/community/threads/to-celebrate-the-forum-exceeded-10-000-users-the-following-id-will-get-1-68-deeponion-for-free.23481/

bucciarati

Activity: 700
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 07:26:38 PM

do not worry, i am sure everything will be ok in a matter of time! we are a strong and growing community, we will give you all the support needed!

Morchid

Activity: 586
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 07:27:18 PM

The next new member will make history.  Grin

It is nice to see how successful and rapidly DeepOnion is growing.  Cool
deeperx (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 07:28:54 PM

Hey guys!

You all know about my weekly videos, and my live Q&A sessions. I decided this week to really up my game, and further invest in some gear. So, now to go with my bad@ss Mic, I'll be adding this equipment. Waiting on Amazon to deliver. Sadly, I don't think I'll have it for this coming week, but for sure I'll have it for next.

Actually pretty excited. (I didn't get the fancy light)

These images can be verified as original with DeepVault: DUWoSNord5NwRnr8kRELzzAC934o5w7JhQ
This looks professional we also need to make many more videos for DeepOnion Academy series ;-)

glynbueso

Activity: 546

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 07:32:19 PM

What a shame to see another ANN. The other was great. I hope the btctalk admins can move faster to recover the other account. We need that thread asap.
S.Sandberg

Activity: 83
Merit: 11

Found my post helpful ? click "merit" please ;)

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 08:06:16 PM

it's a shame to hear about of this hack, but indeed, release of the white paper is indeed much more important.

i hope we don't face more vulnerabilities ad suffer more hacks in the incoming times.

ONION is a very promising project, which i have already invested in, i too have some hard time reading the white paper though, quite technical.

I'll spend more time on this.
popcoins

Activity: 577
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 08:13:01 PM
Last edit: January 03, 2018, 08:31:20 PM by popcoins

Hi all lol you opened up the thread early. Well here is a new DeepOnion poster to go into this new cool thread

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DSn9ImwVwAAX4V8.jpg

Great work #DevTeam jimmybob with the whitepaper release https://deeponion.org/White-Paper.pdf  

Plus the other good news of the $Onion mobile wallet coming and with unique blockchain tech DeepVault & other specifications @DeepOnionx is obviously going to be #TheTopCrypto2018

Our whitepaper looks great guys Smiley
I enjoy going through reading the whitepaper.

It will definitely let people to get to know DeepOnion even more Smiley

Thanks DevTeam, nice work  Cheesy Cheesy

███
                              █████
           ██           █████████              ██
       █████         
█████████         ██████
     ████████         
█████         █████████
         ████████       
███       █████████
            ████████              █████████
               █████       ███       █████

███       ██       █████       ██       ███
    █████            █████████            █████
█████████    █████████████    █████████
█████████    █████████████    █████████       
    █████            █████████            █████
      ███        ██      █████      ██      ███
               █████      ███       █████
            ████████              █████████
         ████████       
███       █████████
     ████████         
█████        █████████
       █████         
█████████        ██████
           ██           
█████████           ██
                              █████
                                ███

Adonx.one

◆ Twitter
◆ Telegram
◆ Discord

onionpepper

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 08:16:18 PM

Waouh, how can the hack possible ? Do you have any information about security breach ?
I guess you gays use strong password and being careful.
Morchid

Activity: 586

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 08:17:08 PM

DeepOnion is growing quite rapidly and today we beat the 10,000 member milestone which is a BIG deal. 

Congratulations to our 10,000th member @fahadkhan043 !

Verify the above images with DeepVault:

DnaEKfxsG1G79W4ehcrWxu6FGqgeAAFHTa
CryptoGrinder

Activity: 207
Merit: 100

DEEPONION - NO ICO

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 08:22:58 PM

What a shame to see another ANN. The other was great. I hope the btctalk admins can move faster to recover the other account. We need that thread asap.

I do not see anything shameful, guys are not to blame for being hacked, maybe only in that there was a simple password.
Really the administration of a forum does not allow to return the account quickly?
there is also a function "of your password has been changed, if you do not agree - follow the link"

Hmm... that usually is the case, isn't it?  Buuuuut, does BCT require an email address or is it merely optional?  I think it depends highly on this.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
profit59

Activity: 826
Merit: 109

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 08:30:24 PM

The guys in the Russian community DeepOnion in you Everything will be fine. Moreover, our community now lives on its own)
monocolor

Activity: 766
Merit: 621

Own ONION

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 08:34:16 PM

I do not see anything shameful, guys are not to blame for being hacked, maybe only in that there was a simple password.
Really the administration of a forum does not allow to return the account quickly?
there is also a function "of your password has been changed, if you do not agree - follow the link"

Hmm... that usually is the case, isn't it?  Buuuuut, does BCT require an email address or is it merely optional?  I think it depends highly on this.

We are working with bitcointalk mods to get back the control of the other thread. Since we can not update the news, announcements etc there, we open this new thread for better communication with the community. Hope we will get back the other thread soon but there's no guarantee at this time.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
.....DeepVault.....
....Blockchain File Signatures....
...deeponion.org...
KriptoCoder

Activity: 129
Merit: 17

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 08:38:56 PM

I hope the Crypto-Rainbow account will return as soon as possible.
I'm just reading a Whitepaper and I can only say great job. Everything goes well and we can really expect a miracle soon.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord   ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
nymphelav

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 08:40:17 PM

We are working with bitcointalk mods to get back the control of the other thread. Since we can not update the news, announcements etc there, we open this new thread for better communication with the community. Hope we will get back the other thread soon but there's no guarantee at this time.

I'm sad to hear that the other thread has been hijacked. In the meantime, it is understandable that we need a new ANN to keep up with everything and I really hope you can work with BitcoinTalk to get access to the old thread.

Also congrats to the 10000th member, @fahadkhan043!

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
djpitagora

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 08:43:44 PM

I don't understand this obsession for having a large thread. I actually find large threads annoying and full of spam. Easy to miss good info in all that and takes a long time to go through everything
klax

Activity: 324
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 08:50:51 PM

Do you need at least a Jr Account for the airdrop?

Hello Crypto, yes you need to be almost Jr Member and with new rules not more present the signup restriction for new members, you need also to have in your wallet almost 100 Onions.
What the hell does this even mean?

You need to be Jr. member at Bitcointalk, register at the DeepOnion forum (post in both forums at least 3 posts every week), wear the signature at Bitcointalk, enter a DeepOnion receiving address at Bitcointalk account in the BTC address field and fill in the fields at the register Airdrop page and you have to have at least 100 ONIONS in your official wallet. For some reason I missed last weeks airdrop so hope FRI I get my first airdrop  Grin
So you need to buy them to get them? How is that an airdrop? That's just a buyers bonus.

That was exactly what I was thinking about 2 months ago when I have discovered DeepOnion. And it was the first week when you needed 100 DO in order to participate in the airdrop. I felt like this is a ripoff. Back than 1 DO = $0,67 and I told myself ... damn, they want $67 in order to give me 7 DO (7% of the wallet holdings). And guess what ? I did buy those 100 DeepOnions and added more from the weekly airdrops. And how much does now 1 DO worth ? $6.89. That is 10 times more ... in two months. I rest my case !

PONTUS   ★   INVESTMENT TOKEN - SALE STARTS ON 01.04.2022    ★   PONTUS
►   pontus.network   ◄
        ANN  Twitter  |  Telegram  |  Facebook
Petreff

Activity: 83

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 08:52:27 PM

nowadays they'll steal your nose between your eyes, so stealing the bill on the internet is a pretty common thing. But it's a shame, it surely yes, maybe you can get it back
Vicrypt

Activity: 103

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 08:56:46 PM

Let's make this thread the longest in ANN section.

I am definitely with DeepOnion and support the project fully.
deeperx (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 08:59:37 PM

did the hacker do much damage  Huh Huh Huh
no, they only damages himself by losing his self-respect. Those criminals ones never love/respect themselves.
In any case, I stacked BTC wallet in bitcointalk for the deeperx account.
We will keep up!

ohmywhatnao

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 09:05:00 PM

I just found this project, community looks good. Let's see what it can do in the future. Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 1984 »
  Print  

Jump to: