Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:12:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 1984 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🧅 [ONION] Privacy Coin with Real Use Cases 🔥 LIMITED SUPPLY Privacy Project ⚡  (Read 297767 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (61 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
bykardinal

Activity: 1792
Merit: 513

<3 DeepOnion

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 08:18:46 AM

Sorry to hear that crypto-rainbow's account was compromised. Hope it can be recovered soon! Good to see how strong and active the DeepOnion community is (33 pages of posts in less than three days)!
DeepOnion it is strong project already, even if we will change bitcointalk thread it will be without big damage Smiley

Makak4R

Activity: 266
Merit: 111

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 08:56:16 AM

these days crypto players prefer cheep coins.
i think we should split coins.

newbie cant understand Market cap

Please consider it

hmm, not really understood your point? what do you mean? how we split DeepOnion?
according to my knowledge there are privacy coins which costs much, much more then DeepOnion  - Monero or Zec for example
So do they have to split coin as well? ( still do not understand what it is  Cool )
obszoenling

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 08:58:51 AM

Please consider it

hmm, not really understood your point? what do you mean? how we split DeepOnion?
according to my knowledge there are privacy coins which costs much, much more then DeepOnion  - Monero or Zec for example
So do they have to split coin as well? ( still do not understand what it is  Cool )

I think he means ppl buy coins that have a low coin value (<Dollar), since they don't understand market cap and think cheap coins are those with a cheap coin price.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
cisco101

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 09:10:33 AM

This is great thanks DO for the new thread.
litmus

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 09:19:47 AM

It's definitely a shame that Crypto-Rainbows account was broken into, but I am somewhat let down by the idea of this forum's back end not allowing the re-administration of established threads. I understand the BTCtalk Admins weren't responsive initially, and we had to take some steps for the community but in the interim time there hasn't been any way to set Crypto-Rainbow's new account as the Admin of the original thread, or merge the content? It really has to be "abandoned"? Just seems so unorganized to me, from a site that has become so regimented and honed at dealing with the hordes.

And how is 2FAC not an option for moderator level accounts at least?
Vigme86

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 09:28:37 AM

It's definitely a shame that Crypto-Rainbows account was broken into, but I am somewhat let down by the idea of this forum's back end not allowing the re-administration of established threads. I understand the BTCtalk Admins weren't responsive initially, and we had to take some steps for the community but in the interim time there hasn't been any way to set Crypto-Rainbow's new account as the Admin of the original thread, or merge the content? It really has to be "abandoned"? Just seems so unorganized to me, from a site that has become so regimented and honed at dealing with the hordes.

It's an old discussion, I've asked myself the same question, but it appears mods simply don't care.
If you google it you can found tons of threads about that, last one I know is this one

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2153534.40

Hello all! I'm new Onion fun! It's funtastic be here! Greatings to you!
welcome to DeepOnion, i think you will not regret about it Smiley

I think so too. When I see all this fantastic features of deeponion I'm glad that I found that! How fast I can be Jr. Member?

Welcome to the DO Community Clocktick , you won't regret it Smiley
Jr. Member you have to wait between 30-42 days after your first post here and you need to have at least 30 posts

You can get more infos here
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=178608.0
murus

Activity: 37

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 09:37:55 AM

Please consider it

I think he means ppl buy coins that have a low coin value (<Dollar), since they don't understand market cap and think cheap coins are those with a cheap coin price.
Thats exactly what I wanted to say
thank you
lionelho

Activity: 135

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 09:45:42 AM

Agreed. Moderator should take a look at this. If most of the people can support a truth, then it should be handled properly.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
djpitagora

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 09:57:26 AM

I got a question about this post rule for the air drop. What counts as a week? Friday to Friday or regular Monday-Friday week? I thinking about the weekend posts, because that's when I'm more active. In which week are they counted?
NoxX

Activity: 462
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 09:59:48 AM

Please consider it

I think cheap coins are mostly used for pump and dumps, as it is much easier to buy a large amount of coins and make a bigger profit.

Since we do not want ONION to be a pump and dump coin we should definitely not split the coin or anything like that.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
   Anonymity Guaranteed
   Anonymous and Untraceable
   Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
Kumic

Activity: 533

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 10:07:40 AM

I got a question about this post rule for the air drop. What counts as a week? Friday to Friday or regular Monday-Friday week? I thinking about the weekend posts, because that's when I'm more active. In which week are they counted?

It is from friday to friday. It is very easy to do the post.
3 post on Bitcointalk and 2 on forum page. That is minimum.

Simonjonesfamily

Activity: 27
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 10:16:11 AM

It is from friday to friday. It is very easy to do the post.
3 post on Bitcointalk and 2 on forum page. That is minimum.

My humble opinion, may be worth looking at this as it encourages people to write nonsense/reply for the sake of doing so.  Personally I read a lot of posts but do not feel I am adding value to them with pointless comments, there are lots of occasions where answers have already been given but people aren't using the search process.

I could spend a day responding with  "Yeah, Cool" or "not sure" and get my status of Noob - or whatever it is currently.

obszoenling

Activity: 448

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 10:54:35 AM

Please consider it

I think cheap coins are mostly used for pump and dumps, as it is much easier to buy a large amount of coins and make a bigger profit.

This is wrong on so many levels.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Rashid pk

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 11:05:15 AM

Friendly community members, Helpful Dev's. Being a part of this DeepOnion community i really feel proud.
It's true "DeepOnion the future of anonymous crypto currency".
deeperx (OP)

Activity: 1456
Merit: 386

DeepOnion Your Utility Coin with Ultimate Privacy

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 11:12:21 AM

So many new VIP tasks added

https://deeponion.org/community/threads/so-many-new-vip-tasks-added.24077/

NoxX

Activity: 462
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 11:43:31 AM

Please consider it

Why? How many Bitcoin can you buy with $100k? And what % swing is realistic in the next weeks? 20%? 30%? If you have a coin that costs $0.1, you can buy many more coins with your $100k, and a 500% swing is more than possible with small coins.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
   Anonymity Guaranteed
   Anonymous and Untraceable
   Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
Anzylon

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 11:47:15 AM

New thread seems better.Could not keep track of all replies on old thread  Wink

Hope crypto rainbow can recover his account Undecided

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord   ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
abhishekb

Activity: 81
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 11:55:58 AM

My Mac wallet is always Out of Sync. I've messaged on Facebook several times, but no one has replied yet. Can someone please assist?
Boer

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 12:01:20 PM

Please consider it

Why? How many Bitcoin can you buy with $100k? And what % swing is realistic in the next weeks? 20%? 30%? If you have a coin that costs $0.1, you can buy many more coins with your $100k, and a 500% swing is more than possible with small coins.

You mean to say that a low value coin is always more likely to rise in value than a high value coin? This is all a matter of market cap (ignoring external factors like coin usefulness etc.), i.e. Value x Circulating supply.

A low value coin with high circulating supply (like ripple) is just as likely to rise (or fall) in value as a high value, low supply coin (like bitcoin), if they both currently have the same market cap.
This is also part of the reason why ripple will never ever reach 1000 usd.

Investing $10k in a $10 bn market cap coin is gives you the same profit or loss regardless of the price of the actual coin.
Boer

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 12:17:38 PM

Please consider it

Thats exactly what I wanted to say
thank you

Sounds like a job for vote central? Cheesy

Also, I agree with this. Mostly because our brains are better accustomed to consider integer (whole) numbers, and not fractions. Once you pay something using 0.00001 coin it's a bit hard to comprehend, imo. This will quickly become the case once onions rise in price.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 1984 »
  Print  

Jump to: