Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 03:04:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 1984 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🧅 [ONION] Privacy Coin with Real Use Cases 🔥 LIMITED SUPPLY Privacy Project ⚡  (Read 297758 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (61 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
onionpepper

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 09:25:24 PM

Is KuCoin exchange a safe exchange to buy ONIONS from? Any thoughts greatly appreciated. Thanks!!

i use them a lot, because fees are lower than cryptopia (especially withdrawl, but also trading fee).
The interface of cryptopia is better in my opinion, but the cheaper trading and easier transfer makes this my nr1 exchange.

It's seems supported by a big company and sofar so good. But remember to never have coins for long on an exchange, not even a so called "good" exchange.
Always have your coins, where you can control your private keys yourselves!

where can i get the deep onion wallet?

Go to:  https://deeponion.org  The "Download Now" link is on the right side of the page under the Earth video .

After the download, you can search on DeepOnion forum for advices and many tutorials for the installation and conf.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Giovanni469

Activity: 61

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 09:59:44 PM

This is a really good community, let´s make Onion greater!!
It is a great community that seems to get things done.
There is just one draw back if you get banned you're done and on your own, kicked to the curb like a step child.
Which really hurt my feelings
I single handedly pushed the price up in the first 8 or 10 weeks then BZOOM!!!!
For no real reason I was banned and stopped receiving my onions.
Have jumped through hoops but still nothing. Cant ever rejoin the airdrop!!!I still hold more the 100k onion and never sold one of my airdrop onions.
And am VERY proud to see what this community has done.

i wish i have more than 100k onions… Than i would not care about the community at all lol. The only way i can ever get 100 k onions is by becomming a real onion farmer.
nthnode404

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

Everything I say is in My Opinion Only!

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 10:05:43 PM

Is KuCoin exchange a safe exchange to buy ONIONS from? Any thoughts greatly appreciated. Thanks!!

i use them a lot, because fees are lower than cryptopia (especially withdrawl, but also trading fee).
The interface of cryptopia is better in my opinion, but the cheaper trading and easier transfer makes this my nr1 exchange.

It's seems supported by a big company and sofar so good. But remember to never have coins for long on an exchange, not even a so called "good" exchange.
Always have your coins, where you can control your private keys yourselves!

where can i get the deep onion wallet?

Go to:  https://deeponion.org  The "Download Now" link is on the right side of the page under the Earth video .

After the download, you can search on DeepOnion forum for advices and many tutorials for the installation and conf.

Hey onionpepper, I noticed you don't have your Bitcointalk ID in your signature. You can generate your signature with your bitcointalk ID here:  https://deeponion.org/view_signatures.php  You'll need to update it if you are trying for the Airdrops.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
obszoenling

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 10:08:30 PM

This is a really good community,
It is a great community that seems to get things done.
There is just one draw back if you get banned you're done and on your own, kicked to the curb like a step child.
Which really hurt my feelings
I single handedly pushed the price up in the first 8 or 10 weeks then BZOOM!!!!
For no real reason I was banned and stopped receiving my onions.
Have jumped through hoops but still nothing. Cant ever rejoin the airdrop!!!I still hold more the 100k onion and never sold one of my airdrop onions.
And am VERY proud to see what this community has done.

Nice story, but your transactions tell the truth Wink

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
hollie1982

Activity: 57
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 10:13:02 PM

Hi guys. New to the forum and to crypto.
Like the idea and community behind DO. Bought some and going to stake them. Also want to participate in the airdrops in a week of six (something about me not being Jr.). Let this be one of many additions to the community.
Holdi

Activity: 132

Just HODL

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 10:21:16 PM

I am also amazed about DeepOnion. I exchanged some of my XMR to ONIONs.
I am sure the coin has a bright and shiny future.

nthnode404

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 10:22:41 PM
Last edit: January 09, 2018, 12:40:32 AM by nthnode404

Like the idea and community behind DO. Bought some and going to stake them. Also want to participate in the airdrops in a week of six (something about me not being Jr.). Let this be one of many additions to the community.

Hey hollie1982. Just so you know since there are lots to know about the Airdrop. You need at least 30 activity points to be a jr. member here at bitcointalk. You also need to have your DeepOnion signature with your bitcointalk ID in your profile here.You can generate it here:  https://deeponion.org/view_signatures.php  Also, you'll need to have at least 100 DeepOnion coins with a DeepOnion Receive address reserved for Airdrops in your DeepOnion wallet. Hope this helps!

EDIT:  DeepOnion.org says you only need 50 coins to participate in the Airdrops now.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
BlockchainCoder

Activity: 210
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 10:23:43 PM

yes , we can. Lets remember fix this moment in our memories with DeepVault

Use Di1zov5J1vqLoQ9VG4xLRKjU5Z7inPxn8A to verify.  

Congratulation Deepers , anyone notice the power of community ? really interesting
#KeepITUP
Thank you

We like this kind of voting program, it could bring Deeponion to compare with other privacy coins especially some expensive coins in the market. it could show to the whole crypto world that Deeponion will soon reach&beyond the cap of those coins .

Verify at: Dk1Zq7UzTkMiZ8aTqJqNLjJrBJknJJEshe

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
Giovanni469

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 10:37:04 PM

Congratulation Deepers , anyone notice the power of community ? really interesting
#KeepITUP
Thank you

We like this kind of voting program, it could bring Deeponion to compare with other privacy coins especially some expensive coins in the market. it could show to the whole crypto world that Deeponion will soon reach&beyond the cap of those coins .
https://deeponion.org/community/attachments/support-gif.94779/
https://deeponion.org/community/attachments/deepvault-verified-300-png.50862/
Verify at: Dk1Zq7UzTkMiZ8aTqJqNLjJrBJknJJEshe

Hmm indeed, DeepOnion is going to be huge, i think the price in march will be 1 DeepOnion = 1 DeepOnion
Cryptoprivacy

Activity: 119

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 11:13:08 PM

To be honest, I do not think that there is a poll we would not win. Our community is obviously the most dedicated and best organized in the whole cryptoworld. So, I would say that domination in polls can be considered as achieved Smiley But this is still only the beginning, now, all the other aspects are waiting for us to be dominated Wink
nthnode404

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 11:13:24 PM

Well, DeepOnion.org now says you only need 50 DeepOnion coins to participate in the Airdrops!

https://deeponion.org/community/threads/onions-required-for-the-airdrop-to-50-down-from-100.24334/

Simonjonesfamily

Activity: 27
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 11:21:54 PM

Hey hollie1982. Just so you know since there are lots to know about the Airdrop. You need at least 30 activity points to be a jr. member here at [Suspicious link removed] can generate it here:  https://deeponion.org/view_signatures.php  Also, you'll need to have at least 100 DeepOnion coins with a DeepOnion Receive address reserved for Airdrops in your DeepOnion wallet. Hope this helps!

I think it has now been reduced to 50 onions in your wallet?
Giovanni469

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 11:51:50 PM

Any news about the upcoming listing on Kucoin? I've given a look yesterday but we were still not listed there.
yes we are.. you need to look better. Type onion in the search.
GCforce

Activity: 420
Merit: 252

Cryptomaster @ DeepOnion Deep:Vault:Protocol:Send

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 11:57:02 PM

Well it was a brilliant week last week and it continued to be amazing over the weekend. I not talking about the marketcap. No the twitter poll Smiley

Not many thought it possible to beat Verge & at first it was close but with the help of many true crypto enthusiasts & great @DeepOnionx members we raced ahead
plus many also wanted to see DogecoinDark crushed for the first time ever on a twitter poll #DeepOnionWins

Sorry to all i'm not reading the ANN  Shocked I haven't had a relaxing weekend at all on twitter but i am very happy but with a headache and there isn't a night mode on bitcointalk

Here is an image of us winning the poll which i am sure has been put up but this one is of Pilasu‏ 's vid https://twitter.com/Pilasutm/status/950269303080841216 and his excitement as we all were.

Early on as the race was happening i made my own image using the twitter emojis with two horses and a race track it was quite funny and is visible on that thread too

Of course here's another poster too https://twitter.com/ceredigionman/status/949886145122447361

A true tale...

Jack came back with some $onions's His mother wanted beancash but overnight the $onion's staked & by morning they had grown even more.
Jack went up the bitcointalk to get more airdrop $onion's from the giant   @DeepOnionx who said #KeepUp if you want more.

The End..

Just going to pop into the forum and then after a bit of time off the screen I'll be back  Cool lol Give me your boots, your motorcycle and your onion's lol A TERMINATOR reference encase anyone thinks that was a demand  Grin

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
DeepVault
Blockchain File Signatures
deeponion.org
wanispwnz

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 12:20:33 AM

Any news about the upcoming listing on Kucoin? I've given a look yesterday but we were still not listed there.
We are already listed since the end of the December mate. We dominated in the poll and after couple days we were successfully added
to Kucoin.
If you look at https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/deeponion/#markets then you can clearly see that Kucoin
is currently 2nd exchange by volume with ONION/BTC and ONION/ETH.
We will be added to Next.exchange but hard to say when.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
hiramofTyre

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 12:32:41 AM

The CryptoMonster of 2018, this community is amazing. If the roadmap goes out as planned it is top50 of the coinmarketcap by the end of the year.

I agree with you, top 50 can be easily reachable. And I want to think that also top 25 by the end of this year. A lot of new features are coming,  we will go so far.......

Being in the top 50 would be a great achievement.  But knocking on the top 25 would be astounding.  A free airdropped anon coin would be priced at $10-$12.  What a year for all of us.  Happy 2018 guys.

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    40 PUBLIC AIRDROPS COMPLETED    TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
sanyinchen

Activity: 280

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 12:33:31 AM

I heard that we are planing list deeponion on binance , if we have a detail plan or it is in processing . I think if we list deeponion on biance succeed . That will be a big success for deepOnion and the price will be raised a large .

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
nthnode404

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 12:43:12 AM

Hey hollie1982. Just so you know since there are lots to know about the Airdrop. You need at least 30 activity points to be a jr. member here at [Suspicious link removed] can generate it here:  https://deeponion.org/view_signatures.php  Also, you'll need to have at least 100 DeepOnion coins with a DeepOnion Receive address reserved for Airdrops in your DeepOnion wallet. Hope this helps!

I think it has now been reduced to 50 onions in your wallet?

Yes, I edited my post. You only need 50 coins to participate in the Airdrops now.

Darkslix

Activity: 238
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 01:10:34 AM

Yes, I edited my post. You only need 50 coins to participate in the Airdrops now.
[/quote]
Hi, so i need buy 50 coins to my wallet ? Sad 50 coin is 600$ now
[/quote]
 this is very god  news for my friends who don't have so much money to participate in the airdrops , thanx again to DeepOnion community :-)

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
nthnode404

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 01:18:57 AM

[/quote]
Hi, so i need buy 50 coins to my wallet ? Sad 50 coin is 600$ now
[/quote]

Yes, only 50 coins due to the recent increase in value.  Smiley

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 1984 »
  Print  

Jump to: