Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 03:55:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 [417] 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 ... 1984 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🧅 [ONION] Privacy Coin with Real Use Cases 🔥 LIMITED SUPPLY Privacy Project ⚡  (Read 297762 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (61 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
Vigme86

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 07:08:26 AM

I keep on Hodling DeepOnions. And at this time that it is basically super sale. I am buying more because we might never see DeepOnion in this price point ever again. Why? Because the whales and others that took profit from the past bull run are now slowly entering the market and getting ready for the next bullrun and I'm pretty sure that some of these whales will definitely target DeepOnion because of it's just right supply, active community and continuous developments. Mark my word guys, DeepOnion will reach minimum of 15$ by the end of Feb.

I can't say if DeepOnion will reach $15 by end of February 2018.  It is a long-term project.  I think it can cross $50 easily at end of 2018 though.  Slow and steady almost always wins the race.

I agree, we should not be worried about the price on a daily basis, let's see the road map it's perfectly clear.
The price increase would eventually happen. DeepOnion is too good of a project to stay at 4-5$. We are already nearing the end of the airdrops too so that could be a factor, some people are already dumping some of their onions before the expected dump after the airdrop.

Dumping Onions right now I think is a great mistake, airdrops are currently the best way to increase savings and less losses during a correction, shame on them Cheesy, more ONIONs for us Cheesy

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Benezim

Activity: 420
Merit: 142

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 07:12:30 AM

I keep on Hodling DeepOnions. And at this time that it is basically super sale. I am buying more because we might never see DeepOnion in this price point ever again. Why? Because the whales and others that took profit from the past bull run are now slowly entering the market and getting ready for the next bullrun and I'm pretty sure that some of these whales will definitely target DeepOnion because of it's just right supply, active community and continuous developments. Mark my word guys, DeepOnion will reach minimum of 15$ by the end of Feb.

I can't say if DeepOnion will reach $15 by end of February 2018.  It is a long-term project.  I think it can cross $50 easily at end of 2018 though.  Slow and steady almost always wins the race.

I agree, we should not be worried about the price on a daily basis, let's see the road map it's perfectly clear.
The price increase would eventually happen. DeepOnion is too good of a project to stay at 4-5$. We are already nearing the end of the airdrops too so that could be a factor, some people are already dumping some of their onions before the expected dump after the airdrop.

Dumping Onions right now I think is a great mistake, airdrops are currently the best way to increase savings and less losses during a correction, shame on them Cheesy, more ONIONs for us Cheesy

These are the people who came for the quick buck. Let them dump, we need high trading volumes, too. This is a chance for many to rack up on ONIONs, we still got 9 weeks to go.
foxjames512

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 07:16:25 AM

These are the people who came for the quick buck. Let them dump, we need high trading volumes, too. This is a chance for many to rack up on ONIONs, we still got 9 weeks to go.
LOL
Do you really think that these people can dump? Although, yes, they can. Because no one wants to buy.
nontoxic

Activity: 70
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 07:25:03 AM

Don't think that people with power would not do the impossible to stay there.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Ebenezar64

Activity: 210
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 07:29:02 AM

The price of $ONIONs is cheap and I might have a controversial view but it might stay around this level until end of AirDrop. Until the AirDrop everyone is getting a good 4-5% on their money evry week. That is nothing to scoff at, just think about it, in 9 week you get 45-55% on your money just from HODL even if the price stay the same. So it is well worth it to HODL.

After the AirDrops are finished we might se a temporary drop because some people will be selling their coins off. I on the other hand will be ready to buy cheap $ONIONs since after the initial drop the price of $ONIONs is going to soar in my opinion. No longer can you get free weekly interest on you $ONIONs but the ones still HODL will not want to sell cheaply. With the releases of VoteCentral in Q1 followed by DeepSend and Zero-Knowledge in Q2 there is much to drive the price up.

So my personal advice is to HODL (no financial advisor) and enjoy the weekly interest Smiley

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord   ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Pajulapoiss

Activity: 554
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 07:37:26 AM

The price of $ONIONs is cheap and I might have a controversial view but it might stay around this level until end of AirDrop. Until the AirDrop everyone is getting a good 4-5% on their money evry week. That is nothing to scoff at, just think about it, in 9 week you get 45-55% on your money just from HODL even if the price stay the same. So it is well worth it to HODL.

After the AirDrops are finished we might se a temporary drop because some people will be selling their coins off. I on the other hand will be ready to buy cheap $ONIONs since after the initial drop the price of $ONIONs is going to soar in my opinion. No longer can you get free weekly interest on you $ONIONs but the ones still HODL will not want to sell cheaply. With the releases of VoteCentral in Q1 followed by DeepSend and Zero-Knowledge in Q2 there is much to drive the price up.

So my personal advice is to HODL (no financial advisor) and enjoy the weekly interest Smiley

What is zero knowledge?

I've seen this pop up a few times, but I don't know what is means..?

I think a dump maybe a likely scenario, but then DeepOnion will rise from the ashes like Phoenix!

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
DeepVault
Blockchain File Signatures
deeponion.org
aitorp6

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 07:48:28 AM

What is zero knowledge?

I've seen this pop up a few times, but I don't know what is means..?

I think a dump maybe a likely scenario, but then DeepOnion will rise from the ashes like Phoenix!

Zero knowledge is a method by which one party (the prover) can prove to another party (the verifier) that a given statement is true. I  quite well explained at wikipedia: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zero-knowledge_proof
Hawkey42

Activity: 322

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 07:53:10 AM

I agree. After the airdrop and the weak hands are already gone, it would be harder for everyone to get their hands on DeepOnion, thus would push the price higher. Get the Onions now while it's cheap and hodl.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
luxcoin

Activity: 490

Guard your privacy

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 07:54:00 AM

Great analysis buddy!
We'll see something happening to the Hodlers at the end of the year. Just give it time and be patient : you needed 9 months to be born.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
DeepVault
deeponion.org
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 08:00:39 AM

Hahhaha yeah! They will regret for dumping their Onions in this price ^_^ We can achieve again the price last month this feb or march I think Cheesy and will going to surpass it in more months Cheesy

At your service
CryptoKyddie

Activity: 182
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 08:01:21 AM

For sure we will break back through the $5 barrier in a day or two. BTC is coming back and DeepOnion is very much undervalued at the moment.
deeperx (OP)

Activity: 1456
Merit: 386

DeepOnion Your Utility Coin with Ultimate Privacy

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 08:05:10 AM

Hello, friends. Our Russian BCT ANN have 600 pages now.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2038608.11980 (⚡ [ANN] ⚡DeepOnion TOR⚡DeepVault⚡Cryptopia FREE Airdrops 32 из 40 payнд)

For check with DeepVault: DpvmiqT1ofBxHwwxnZYTd6jj5iFgfY2brs

My congratulations to all DeepOnion community.

Keep Up!
I just checked here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=72.0;sort=replies;desc
noticed  DeepOnion ANN thread most replied 6th thread in all times in that language, good job well done keep up

javerzky

Activity: 159
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 08:06:20 AM

This seems like an interesting coin!!!

It's not just an interesting coin, if you look at the roadmaps it's a positively good project with active and intelligent mods and dev. We are strongest and the happiest crypto community. why happy? it's because of Airdrops, contests, and events every day.

yes you right  this project is way better that the other, not only interesting this project is Huge, the community is well organize, very competitive and productive, thanks to the Devs and Mods that keep the community clean and let everyone in the community active everyday because of their giveaway, contest and many more.

you can check it out our official website so you can see it for yourself how Huge this project is Cheesy

▂▆●● SynchrotronCoin.org - Payment solution - Airdrops live NOW!●●▆▂
BlockchainCoder

Activity: 210
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 08:11:33 AM

LOL
Do you really think that these people can dump? Although, yes, they can. Because no one wants to buy.

I am not expect the price pump so quick, I just wanna hold it for a long term.

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
michaelangelo

Merit: 250

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 08:19:03 AM

Let weak hands dump their coins so we have oportunity to buy more cheap onion.

I also hodl onions for long term as i believe in this project as its one of a kind Cheesy

Hang in there mates Wink

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
DeepVault
deeponion.org
djpitagora

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 08:24:28 AM

Don't think that people with power would not do the impossible to stay there.

just a curiosity about your image text: there are countries where the government can force you to hand in the decryption keys to read that diary. UK being one of them :|
luxcoin

Guard your privacy

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 08:27:18 AM

" They don not know what they're doing "  Grin
Hahhaha yeah! They will regret for dumping their Onions in this price ^_^ We can achieve again the price last month this feb or march I think Cheesy and will going to surpass it in more months Cheesy

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
DeepVault
deeponion.org
lowesttop

Activity: 176
Merit: 10

blessed to be a blessing

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 08:36:44 AM

My question, after AirDrop end,.. what else will keep people from selling it ?
ONION must be formed to be a kind of utility coin, so people need it.

Brickblock.ioTHE FUTURE OF ASSET TRADING ON THE BLOCKCHAINBrickblock.io
REAL ESTATE EXCHANGE TRADED FUNDS COIN FUNDS
TelegramFacebook ❰ Contribution Campaign starts May 9 ❱ TwitterBlog
BobBoulder

Activity: 140
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 08:42:23 AM

Let weak hands dump their coins so we have oportunity to buy more cheap onion.

I also hodl onions for long term as i believe in this project as its one of a kind Cheesy

Hang in there mates Wink

As long as there are those who will cheaply sell ONION's their will be always those who will take advantage of the opportunity and buy a new amount at a great price.
This is for sure ideal situation for new members to join this project and this is why I do not mind that people dump their onions at this moment.
aitorp6

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 08:43:36 AM

My question, after AirDrop end,.. what else will keep people from selling it ?
ONION must be formed to be a kind of utility coin, so people need it.

I agree with you, I have been thinking about the same thing. We need to start thinking about it, DeepOnion must have a real value, we need to search some markets where this coin is valuable.
Pages: « 1 ... 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 [417] 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 ... 1984 »
  Print  

Jump to: