Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 11:59:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 [418] 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 ... 1984 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🧅 [ONION] Privacy Coin with Real Use Cases 🔥 LIMITED SUPPLY Privacy Project ⚡  (Read 297769 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (61 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
pjhom

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 08:47:24 AM

I keep on Hodling DeepOnions. And at this time that it is basically super sale. I am buying more because we might never see DeepOnion in this price point ever again. Why? Because the whales and others that took profit from the past bull run are now slowly entering the market and getting ready for the next bullrun and I'm pretty sure that some of these whales will definitely target DeepOnion because of it's just right supply, active community and continuous developments. Mark my word guys, DeepOnion will reach minimum of 15$ by the end of Feb.

I can't say if DeepOnion will reach $15 by end of February 2018.  It is a long-term project.  I think it can cross $50 easily at end of 2018 though.  Slow and steady almost always wins the race.

I agree, we should not be worried about the price on a daily basis, let's see the road map it's perfectly clear.
The price increase would eventually happen. DeepOnion is too good of a project to stay at 4-5$. We are already nearing the end of the airdrops too so that could be a factor, some people are already dumping some of their onions before the expected dump after the airdrop.
" They don not know what they're doing "  Grin
Dumping Onions right now I think is a great mistake, airdrops are currently the best way to increase savings and less losses during a correction, shame on them Cheesy, more ONIONs for us Cheesy
Hahhaha yeah! They will regret for dumping their Onions in this price ^_^ We can achieve again the price last month this feb or march I think Cheesy and will going to surpass it in more months Cheesy

Agreed.  The last time it pumped - the DO forum was full of complaints about having missed the bottom.  Well - this is it - we are here at this great buying opportunity.  Hopefully people get in and develop a position that they are comfortable with before it takes off again.
pjhom

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 09:02:39 AM

I look at low positions for the price, I take and buy onions from weak hands. All the light, weak hands can not understand what the actual price of onion is higher, and now you just need to wait. I am betting on steady growth in Q3 2018.

Agreed.  I have been increasing my position slowly each week - dollar cost averaging in further.
pedjo99

Activity: 239
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 09:08:06 AM

The price of $ONIONs is cheap and I might have a controversial view but it might stay around this level until end of AirDrop. Until the AirDrop everyone is getting a good 4-5% on their money evry week. That is nothing to scoff at, just think about it, in 9 week you get 45-55% on your money just from HODL even if the price stay the same. So it is well worth it to HODL.

After the AirDrops are finished we might se a temporary drop because some people will be selling their coins off. I on the other hand will be ready to buy cheap $ONIONs since after the initial drop the price of $ONIONs is going to soar in my opinion. No longer can you get free weekly interest on you $ONIONs but the ones still HODL will not want to sell cheaply. With the releases of VoteCentral in Q1 followed by DeepSend and Zero-Knowledge in Q2 there is much to drive the price up.

So my personal advice is to HODL (no financial advisor) and enjoy the weekly interest Smiley

My question, after AirDrop end,.. what else will keep people from selling it ?
ONION must be formed to be a kind of utility coin, so people need it.

You don't need to worry about that, if one wants to sell his onions there will be other one who will pick them up and hold them better than the one before. This will provide higher volume also. But the point is our roadmap. As you can see we have very dedicated and trustworth devs, I dont see how else I would call them. They had opportunity even to sell their stacks when we were at ATH but they didn't. They hired @brakmic to even improve their coding team, so this project will continue its development after airdrops. New exchanges, new features, wider exposure (public hero)... Enyoj this ride Wink

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
spike_stev

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 09:10:40 AM

I think the team are doing a really good job of adding new privacy features to deep onion so that after the airdrop we'll have a high quality token that folk will want to acquire. The price may dip a little as some hodlers take some well earned profit but broadly I think the cool will continue to rise post airdrop.
stfN2128

Activity: 882
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 09:11:41 AM

The price of $ONIONs is cheap and I might have a controversial view but it might stay around this level until end of AirDrop. Until the AirDrop everyone is getting a good 4-5% on their money evry week. That is nothing to scoff at, just think about it, in 9 week you get 45-55% on your money just from HODL even if the price stay the same. So it is well worth it to HODL.

After the AirDrops are finished we might se a temporary drop because some people will be selling their coins off. I on the other hand will be ready to buy cheap $ONIONs since after the initial drop the price of $ONIONs is going to soar in my opinion. No longer can you get free weekly interest on you $ONIONs but the ones still HODL will not want to sell cheaply. With the releases of VoteCentral in Q1 followed by DeepSend and Zero-Knowledge in Q2 there is much to drive the price up.

So my personal advice is to HODL (no financial advisor) and enjoy the weekly interest Smiley

what keeps people holding dash, monero and other coins without airdrop?
if they are holding just for airdrop let them dump.. smart people will buy more  Cool
kamalsharma100

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 09:16:51 AM

Great analysis buddy!
We'll see something happening to the Hodlers at the end of the year. Just give it time and be patient : you needed 9 months to be born.

Also, masternodes and/or smartcontracts implementation into the DeepOnion, will be decided by Votecentral.  Just Hodl your Onions or don't sell more than 10% of your airdropped coins and you will most probably be part of VoteCentral.

▄▄█████████████████▄▄
 ▄███████████████████████▄
▐█████████████████████████▌
███████████████████████████
█████▓█████████████████████
████▓█▓▓██▓███▓▓██▓████▓███
████▓▓█▓███▓▓▓▓███████▓████
▐█████████████████████████▌
 ▀███████████████████████▀
   ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
re

▄▄███████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀██
  ▄██▀▄▄████████▄▄▄ 
  ██ ████▄█  ███████
 ██ █████ ███  ██████
 ██ ██████    █▀█████
  ██ ███████████████
  ▀██▄▀▀██████████▀
    ▀███▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄▄ 
      ▀▀███████▀▀

k

▄▄███████▄▄
    ▄█████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████▄
  █████▀▄▄▀█▀▄▄▀█████
 █████ ████▄████ █████
 █████ █████████ █████
  █████▄▀█████▀▄█████
  ▀██████▄▀█▀▄██████▀
    ▀██████▄██████▀
      ▀▀███████▀▀

▄▄███████▄▄
    ▄█████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████▄
  ███████████████████
 █████  ███████  █████
 █████████████████████
  ████▀█████████▀████
  ▀███▄▀███████▀▄███▀
    ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▄███▀
      ▀▀███████▀▀
n

█▀▀

█▄▄

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

▀▀█

▄▄█
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 09:22:10 AM

This seems like an interesting coin!!!

It's not just an interesting coin, if you look at the roadmaps it's a positively good project with active and intelligent mods and dev. We are strongest and the happiest crypto community. why happy? it's because of Airdrops, contests, and events every day.

yes you right  this project is way better that the other, not only interesting this project is Huge, the community is well organize, very competitive and productive, thanks to the Devs and Mods that keep the community clean and let everyone in the community active everyday because of their giveaway, contest and many more.

you can check it out our official website so you can see it for yourself how Huge this project is Cheesy

Yes, DeepOnions have all that characteristics to become a successful project someday Cheesy And thinking about that we will become a part of the history how this project will going to touch the line of victory makes me excited ^_^

At your service
Benezim

Activity: 420
Merit: 142

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 09:26:52 AM

Great analysis buddy!
We'll see something happening to the Hodlers at the end of the year. Just give it time and be patient : you needed 9 months to be born.

Also, masternodes and/or smartcontracts implementation into the DeepOnion, will be decided by Votecentral.  Just Hodl your Onions or don't sell more than 10% of your airdropped coins and you will most probably be part of VoteCentral.

I firmly believe that VoteCentral will pave the way for DeepOnion masternodes. There is a big demand for MN in the community. Adding MN will attract more investors looking for passive income.
runner-yc-0621

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 09:45:24 AM

I firmly believe that VoteCentral will pave the way for DeepOnion masternodes. There is a big demand for MN in the community. Adding MN will attract more investors looking for passive income.

Absolutely right !
Makak4R

Activity: 266
Merit: 111

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 09:53:06 AM

what keeps people holding dash, monero and other coins without airdrop?
if they are holding just for airdrop let them dump.. smart people will buy more  Cool

yes, but there is difference.
the dash, monero, or other coins people bought for their money
while onions were distributed through airdrop, not all folks sped money on it
so that means some will sell easier/..
xfelipe

Activity: 166

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 09:53:40 AM

Great analysis buddy!

Even after the end of Airdrop I will continue HODL. The price of $ ONION is sure to be much better by the end of the year.

BetFury                                                 
🐥Twitter | 📩 Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 |YouTube 🍿|Reddit 🕹 
                                                Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day 
pjhom

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 09:55:19 AM

Great analysis buddy!

MN would likely not happen until after the completion of the first year, which would align with the change from 10% staking to 5% staking.  This would be a big bonus in my opinion.
USBitcoinServices.Com

Activity: 1666
Merit: 267

Earn bitcoins every hour: USBitcoinServices.com

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 09:56:15 AM

Absolutely right !

I am not sure about master nodes, because PoS is already implemented and with that, anybody can earn passive income by holding ONIONs, but If master nodes are another additional good features to be added to DeepOnion, the welcome master nodes! but for sure that will be discussed and approved by the community in VoteCentral very soon!

GambleTime

Merit: 11

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 09:58:17 AM

Very clever way of thinking. Totally agree....but imho the $ONIONs price will grow before the end of Airdrop.

▌▌   Anonymous and Untranceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
aitorp6

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 09:58:47 AM

I think the team are doing a really good job of adding new privacy features to deep onion so that after the airdrop we'll have a high quality token that folk will want to acquire. The price may dip a little as some hodlers take some well earned profit but broadly I think the cool will continue to rise post airdrop.

I agree with you. After the airdriops we will have some small dump, but that will we the starting point. Now we are just starting and distributing the coins. Once they are distributed, we can focus on the project and on the price.
kiindje

Activity: 166
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 09:59:18 AM

I look at low positions for the price, I take and buy onions from weak hands. All the light, weak hands can not understand what the actual price of onion is higher, and now you just need to wait. I am betting on steady growth in Q3 2018.

It's true Smiley I just added another 600+ Onions to my wallet. I'm expecting a $10 Onion in Q3-Q4 easily.
USBitcoinServices.Com

Activity: 1666
Merit: 267

Earn bitcoins every hour: USBitcoinServices.com

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 09:59:59 AM

One of the utilities/use I can see right now in DeepOnion coin is the total privacy that offers and untraceability! among the other great features already have; and with the strong community, we will be able to do marketing programs to expand this coin to the whole world!!

Amkolino

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 10:14:33 AM

It's true Smiley I just added another 600+ Onions to my wallet. I'm expecting a $10 Onion in Q3-Q4 easily.

It was already near 20$ - Why would it only get to 10$?

I expect 40+$ once the market rises above 800Billion again and Onion get's listed on new exchanges!
nontoxic

Activity: 70
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:25:02 AM

A world where our minds and ideas can be freely expressed.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
lbaneajr

Activity: 980

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 10:28:53 AM

Wow 600+ onions that's so huge. Imagine it if it will reach $10. Congratulations bro.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Pages: « 1 ... 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 [418] 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 ... 1984 »
  Print  

Jump to: