Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 01:36:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 [495] 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 ... 1984 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🧅 [ONION] Privacy Coin with Real Use Cases 🔥 LIMITED SUPPLY Privacy Project ⚡  (Read 297794 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (61 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
aitorp6

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 04:00:06 PM

Hey guys, how many posts are required on each forum again? I know it changed a bit ago but I can’t remember.

You need to make 1 post in this forum and 3 posts at deeponion forum each week. pretty simple Smiley

Just one more thing, the posts must have more than 50 characters. Just post quality things and you will fill the rules.
terrenceschroeder

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

I am a fan of Deeponion

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 04:04:03 PM

do you guys think i should keep buying onion or diversify a little on my investments the problem i have i do  not  get the same assuredness from other cryptos  as i do with deeponion . i know the smartest thing to do is diversify , but  i believe  that this coin has  a bright future ahead  . i have been investing every month a part of my paycheck on deeponion since its the only one where the community is very helpful always coming out with new upgrades   for me its the best at t he moment
Let me break it down for you dude. Both of the ways have their own benifits, right? You should not invest all in 1 subject, they said. But for me, I will choose DeepOnion to be my top priority (90% of my investment).

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
cl37007

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 04:05:48 PM

do you guys think i should keep buying onion or diversify a little on my investments the problem i have i do  not  get the same assuredness from other cryptos  as i do with deeponion . i know the smartest thing to do is diversify , but  i believe  that this coin has  a bright future ahead  . i have been investing every month a part of my paycheck on deeponion since its the only one where the community is very helpful always coming out with new upgrades   for me its the best at t he moment

It depends on your risk tolerance.  Personally, I truly believe Onion will be a huge success and hodlers will be handsomely rewarded but I'm risk adverse by nature.  For that reason, having a diversified portfolio is super important to me.  I can see a case being made to go all in on Onion but I think its important not to have all your eggs in one basket.  

When I first got into crypto I put $700.00 USD in 10 different cryptos.  In hindsight, I probably spent waaaay to much in transaction fees going about it this way but it shows just how important diversification is to me.
Diversification is very important. While we all have faith in DeepOnion I am sure, there are no guarantees any one crypto will succeed because competition is so fierce so it is much better to pick a few you think will do well rather than one you are 'sure' will do well

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Manhcoin86

Activity: 279

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 04:09:09 PM

We top a vote on bitindia, when are we listed on bitindia? Can anybody tell me the specific time?
Freelancer76

Activity: 386
Merit: 10

Hello fellow miners

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 04:18:53 PM

We top a vote on bitindia, when are we listed on bitindia? Can anybody tell me the specific time?
They start in around 2 months time. This will be BIG I can already tell.
wanispwnz

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 04:23:07 PM

They start something about 1 week after our airdrops are done, 27-28 of April but they didn't mention that Onions will be ready for trade at that time

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
drixty

Activity: 154
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 04:30:05 PM

Congrats to all winners. I'm one of them by the way. lol  Grin
CryptoGreenT

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 04:49:07 PM

Latest TOR protocol Update 0.3.3 with OFBS4 and Meek Integration.
Deep Protocol, aka Stealth Address.
and DeepSend..

Hodl it  Grin
Nice! Is it already out or not? I really want to see the new features in action! Amazing job as always!

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    40 PUBLIC AIRDROPS COMPLETED    TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
ZZ8ZZ

Activity: 560
Merit: 112

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 04:54:24 PM

It depends on your risk tolerance.  Personally, I truly believe Onion will be a huge success and hodlers will be handsomely rewarded but I'm risk adverse by nature.  For that reason, having a diversified portfolio is super important to me.  I can see a case being made to go all in on Onion but I think its important not to have all your eggs in one basket.  

When I first got into crypto I put $700.00 USD in 10 different cryptos.  In hindsight, I probably spent waaaay to much in transaction fees going about it this way but it shows just how important diversification is to me.
Diversification is very important. While we all have faith in DeepOnion I am sure, there are no guarantees any one crypto will succeed because competition is so fierce so it is much better to pick a few you think will do well rather than one you are 'sure' will do well
I agree, there's one good quote about this: "Don't Put All your Eggs in One Basket". DeepOnion has a bright future indeed and I'm 101% sure that this coin will succeed in the long run, however I like to diversify my portfolio, just to be on the safe side  Smiley it's all about risk management.
EMWEE

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 05:00:19 PM

I agree, there's one good quote about this: "Don't Put All your Eggs in One Basket". DeepOnion has a bright future indeed and I'm 101% sure that this coin will succeed in the long run, however I like to diversify my portfolio, just to be on the safe side  Smiley it's all about risk management.
I do like the fact that you have so much faith in DeepOnion that you are willing to put 100% in it. But i have to agree with the other. Diversity is key no matter what.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
hiramofTyre

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 05:03:15 PM

DeepOnion is a good coin mate.  But it is still best to diversify.  Don’t put all your eggs in one basket.  I have DO for the majority of my coins.  I also have eth, tron, etc Smiley

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    40 PUBLIC AIRDROPS COMPLETED    TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
Noelnada

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 05:04:27 PM

I agree, there's one good quote about this: "Don't Put All your Eggs in One Basket". DeepOnion has a bright future indeed and I'm 101% sure that this coin will succeed in the long run, however I like to diversify my portfolio, just to be on the safe side  Smiley it's all about risk management.

I think someone with 10-30% Onions in his portfolio will have a much easier time to hold them when there is a major price correction than someone who has 70-80% Onions even though most cryptos prices seem to be correlated lately. For me 30% is the maximum share of my portfolio for one asset, it used to be BTC in this first spot, now it is Onion  Grin

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
GambleTime

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 05:34:56 PM

I agree, there's one good quote about this: "Don't Put All your Eggs in One Basket". DeepOnion has a bright future indeed and I'm 101% sure that this coin will succeed in the long run, however I like to diversify my portfolio, just to be on the safe side  Smiley it's all about risk management.

I think someone with 10-30% Onions in his portfolio will have a much easier time to hold them when there is a major price correction than someone who has 70-80% Onions even though most cryptos prices seem to be correlated lately. For me 30% is the maximum share of my portfolio for one asset, it used to be BTC in this first spot, now it is Onion  Grin

Some months ago..my portfolio was like this:

50% of Capital: Low Risk, long term BTC Hold
30% Medium Risk (super high caps btc, ltc, eth etc..)
15% High Risk (Alts but "legit" setups only!)
5% Gambling (small caps, margin)

...since I've discovered DeepOnion. I Love DO and I believe in DO...and I know that DO can grow from $3 to $30 very fast, so it can gain 10X. The same is not true for BTC or other high cap coins....so I revised my porftolio. When you find something good and you know it's strong undervalued....you can go and invest something more

▌▌   Anonymous and Untranceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
EMWEE

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 05:42:17 PM

Some months ago..my portfolio was like this:

50% of Capital: Low Risk, long term BTC Hold
30% Medium Risk (super high caps btc, ltc, eth etc..)
15% High Risk (Alts but "legit" setups only!)
5% Gambling (small caps, margin)

...since I've discovered DeepOnion. I Love DO and I believe in DO...and I know that DO can grow from $3 to $30 very fast, so it can gain 10X. The same is not true for BTC or other high cap coins....so I revised my porftolio. When you find something good and you know it's strong undervalued....you can go and invest something more
Yet nothing is guaranteed, otherwise diversity wouldn't be needed. By the end of the day one single bad news report can make the value of a coin plummet. 

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
ByteFree

Activity: 630
Merit: 116

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 05:49:28 PM

Come on guys!

Let`s DOMINATE and VOTE for DeepOnion at LESCOVEX Trading platform!

Follow this link and VOTE please:

https://lescovex.featureupvote.com/suggestions/5825/deeponion-onion
SEELE^^01

Activity: 952
Merit: 137

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 05:51:45 PM
Last edit: March 18, 2018, 11:34:00 AM by SEELE^^01

Come on guys!

To verify, please download the Image from here: https://deeponion.org/community/attachments/vote-jpg.136081/

Verified by DeepVault: DiPLr87p1SEkkhzQTfaSXfmGLSh7jQGCCm
luxcoin

Activity: 490
Merit: 251

Guard your privacy

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 06:03:20 PM

Come on guys!

Done mate! Thank for sharing
We got to be listened in more and more exchange so the volume can go up.
It's left only 7 weeks before Airdrop ends so we got to hurry up if we want to make it happen.

UPVOTE  Shocked

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
DeepVault
Blockchain File Signatures
deeponion.org
themonkii

Activity: 672
Merit: 124

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 06:05:00 PM

Congrats To This Weeks Lottery Winners!
@chris.stop.her143 - 1st Place Winner
@Alphacoco - 2nd Place Winner
@spexik - 3rd Place Winner

All payments made - I have uploaded the report - Registered with DeepVault: DsLGjLUprLJ2izLy32QG2YSZncMozuTjyZ​

Play in This Weeks Lottery!
https://deeponion.org/lottery

Genesis Network - GENX Payment Ecosystem  ☑ No ICO☑ No Premine☑ Fair Launch
Equihash 192_7 PoW─[ Maturity-Based Masternodes ]─ ANN Twitter Discord Reddit      
GitHub Pools Explorer Infographics ● ────[ ForumExchanges ]──── ●
CryptoVokain

Activity: 294
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 06:13:36 PM

Congrats To This Weeks Lottery Winners!
@chris.stop.her143 - 1st Place Winner
@Alphacoco - 2nd Place Winner
@spexik - 3rd Place Winner

All payments made - I have uploaded the report - Registered with DeepVault: DsLGjLUprLJ2izLy32QG2YSZncMozuTjyZ​

Play in This Weeks Lottery!
https://deeponion.org/lottery

Congrats to the winners, next week its my turn
ByteFree

Activity: 630
Merit: 116

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 06:16:05 PM

Weekly Newbie Chance. 50 Onion. Week 33
https://deeponion.org/community/threads/weekly-newbie-chance-50-onion-week-33.31073/

DeepOnion Meme Of The Week.50 Onion Reward. Weekly Event. Week 33
https://deeponion.org/community/threads/deeponion-meme-of-the-week-50-onion-reward-weekly-event-week-33.31077/

DeepOnion Photography Contest. Week 33
https://deeponion.org/community/threads/deeponion-photography-contest-week-33.31075/

DeepOnion Wallpaper Of The Week. 50 Onion Reward. Weekly Event. Week 33
https://deeponion.org/community/threads/deeponion-wallpaper-of-the-week-50-onion-reward-weekly-event-week-33.31079/

DeepOnion Best Article Of The Week. 100 Onion Reward. Weekly Event. Week 33
https://deeponion.org/community/threads/deeponion-best-article-of-the-week-100-onion-reward-weekly-event-week-33.31074/

DeepOnion Best Video Of The Week. 150 Onion . Weekly Event. Week 33
https://deeponion.org/community/threads/deeponion-best-video-of-the-week-150-onion-weekly-event-week-33.31078/

Pages: « 1 ... 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 [495] 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 ... 1984 »
  Print  

Jump to: