Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 04:43:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 1217 1218 1219 1220 1221 1222 1223 1224 1225 1226 1227 1228 1229 1230 1231 1232 1233 1234 1235 1236 1237 1238 1239 1240 1241 1242 1243 1244 1245 1246 1247 1248 1249 1250 1251 1252 1253 1254 1255 1256 1257 1258 1259 1260 1261 1262 1263 1264 1265 1266 [1267] 1268 1269 1270 1271 1272 1273 1274 1275 1276 1277 1278 1279 1280 1281 1282 1283 1284 1285 1286 1287 1288 1289 1290 1291 1292 1293 1294 1295 1296 1297 1298 1299 1300 1301 1302 1303 1304 1305 1306 1307 1308 1309 1310 1311 1312 1313 1314 1315 1316 1317 ... 1984 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🧅 [ONION] Privacy Coin with Real Use Cases 🔥 LIMITED SUPPLY Privacy Project ⚡  (Read 297762 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (61 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
pablito1989

Activity: 238
Merit: 18

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 04:48:22 PM

I need more detail on the project.

join our forum deeponion.org/community or our Telegram group https://t.me/DeepOnionCoin
bobq

Activity: 1148
Merit: 307

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 05:32:34 PM

I've downloaded the wallet 1.7.1.1 but when I have verified it with DeepVault both the wallet and the downloaded ZIP file were NOT associated with Verification Address: Dk5CkRpnQzQR9c1UsKU8iH7t9ehJBzqLR6

If you add to this the positive virus detection once you launch the wallet, I am worried.
Is anyone else experiencing the same?

For a good response I think you should try asking that question on the DeepOnion forum. The developers are quite active in there. I haven't encountered a problem with verification or my anti virus flagging the wallet.

I think the verification address might be and old and non-updated one as the download picture on the website shows 1.7.0 even though 1.7.1 is available  Smiley

According to this official announcement post at the DeepOnion forum, there are two addresses you can use to verify the .exe wallet file.
Dk5CkRpnQzQR9c1UsKU8iH7t9ehJBzqLR6: is the official one on the home page.
Dg9D3ZvXoLk6Ysw5SG8VVMiMDqXmWvEbjt: I don't know about this one but I think it is dev related.

I am running 1.7.1.0 without any problems and I verified it using both of these addresses successfully. Try it and please report back for feedback. Thank you for your support.

I am starting to suspect that the verification failed because my previous wallet is not synchronized until present time so it may not contain the quite recent deepvault signature for the new wallet, but of course because of the fork the old wallet would not synchronize any more. It looks like a typical Catch-22 situation.

Kumic

Activity: 533
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 05:55:10 PM

As you know we were working on developing totally new DeepPoints integrated to the VoteCentral. You can see the sneak peak of the work started

So we will be rewarding all our Voters, proposal and domination task submitters and helping us in domination tasks complete. So everyone who voted small or big will be rewarded once we started. Any one gained DeepPoints will get some amount ONION. Our VIPs will be rewarded performance basis so more working VIP get more of the shares...

At the same time blockchain team work on the proposals
https://deeponion.org/votecentral/proposals/show/MTA0 (Devteam: DeepOnion Electrum Wallet And Ledger Compatibility)
https://deeponion.org/votecentral/proposals/show/MTA1 (Devteam: Modern Wallet User Interface Design And Development)
and also work on
DeepVault Online site
DeepVault next version

yes we have already started to develop the next version for DeepVault it is a total awesomeness, greatness will help you more understand power of blockchain technology and what we bring new on the table, something has never been done before
what is coming all i can say it's hugeeee!!

Work work work keep up

Very nice.
I did some tasks to accumulate some more of these sweet onions.

dvy

Activity: 948
Merit: 104

Vaas DeepOnion Moderator

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 06:02:02 PM

World is changing fellas Wink

Link to Verify with DeepVault (Download):
https://deeponion.org/community/attachments/deepvaulta-png.160994/

DYXQKf65kNGyAsQJnzGe7UErNnKKYKjizK

Herad Hedid

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

Altair VR. Next-gen Blockchain VR Wikipedia

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 06:05:39 PM

Looking forward to deepsend. I think after that major exchanges should be targeted to allow more people to join this project.
Are you listed on BarterDEX?

mrchef111

Activity: 490
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 06:19:10 PM

Stable China nodes preproposal waiting likes

Intro:
DeepOnion has Meek and OBFS4 for countries ,where is TOR banned, it can be used, but it is not stable. Sometimes it is not connecting.
We can buy more stable nodes and keep it alive for Chinese community:

https://deeponion.org/community/threads/stable-china-nodes-proposal.37703/
I submitted this proposal to VoteCentral. Please check.thanks
Awesome proposal. Let's get this one passed folks! Smiley
mrchef111

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 06:21:04 PM

Staking hasnt been so hot for me this week.  I guess its fine since two weeks ago I staked .35% of my total bags in 1 week!
Staking has been much better for me when I switched to staking on a pc. haha. I had lots of stakes, but then that brought my weight back down, so probably need to wait for another stake. haha
JanpriX

Activity: 1708
Merit: 606

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 06:22:29 PM

Looking forward to deepsend. I think after that major exchanges should be targeted to allow more people to join this project.
According to CMC[1], Onion is not listed to BarterDEX and the only big exchanges that they are listed include Kucoin and Cryptopia. They are also listed to several smaller exchanges and being added to the on that you mentioned above would be supplemental but would not make a big impact at all. It would be nice if they'll get listed to Binance but that requires a lot of money, which I believe they don't have. Well, I'm quite happy with our exchanges right now and I think they should focus more on the development of this project.

[1]https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/deeponion/#markets
aliman00

Activity: 169
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 06:23:04 PM

Hello Deep Onion folks Smiley

My phone broke and with it 2FA .... so now I cant login to deep onion forums Sad Sad Havent been able to login for a while now... Tried to send message to themonkii on reddit but no answer. Could any mod contact me here so that I can access my account again ?

Aliman00

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
mrchef111

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 06:23:19 PM

Evening all..

Everyone wants a good altcoin... DeepOnion has unique blockchain technology DeepVault

A file verification application which has real world use including document security and copyrighting using the native tor integrated wallet with latest v0.3.4 upgrade
Plus there's a web wallet soon plus many other great features already implemented..

But even though DeepOnion has a no nonsense development team & dedicated members isn't just about having a great privacy crypto with valuable tech...

Oh no... because it has a huge community of near 14,000 on the forum alone and over 50,000 on all social platforms... we DO have a lot of fun too..
with very impressive Rap Songs and Star Trek Movies and quite a few memes too with vids So join "The A - Team" @ https://deeponion.org

Here's the A Team Vid to go with above  Roll Eyes Sorry about the abrupt ending i was trying to get something in before the live stream with Vokain ended  Tongue
So its not finished at all yet..  Grin It'll be cool...  Cool Thanks to DogLover for the vid of Deeper in the Helicopter  Wink https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ehfl24Sc14E

This is an awesome post! Thanks for putting it together! Smiley
mrchef111

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 06:24:19 PM

We just completed the Sunday distributions check your ONION wallets
Or visit this URL:

https://deeponion.org/votecentralreport.php?date=2018-05-20 (Deep Onion)

thanks for all you do for greater DeepOnion

Keep Up

Thank you very much!! Smiley
xpzycox

Activity: 420
Merit: 110

🎖️ DeepOnion 🎖️

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 06:43:00 PM

Or visit this URL:

Keep Up

Damn! Super early this time!

I was actually still awake when I got them!

Thank you Deeper!!

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    OWN YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Own ONION  (✔Exchanges  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
profit59

Activity: 826
Merit: 109

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 06:50:10 PM

I like this project! Many are waiting for the rapid growth after the completion of AirDrops. But it does not always happen. Have patience and be generously rewarded!
xpzycox

🎖️ DeepOnion 🎖️

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 06:53:09 PM

Hello Deep Onion folks Smiley

My phone broke and with it 2FA .... so now I cant login to deep onion forums Sad Sad Havent been able to login for a while now... Tried to send message to themonkii on reddit but no answer. Could any mod contact me here so that I can access my account again ?

Aliman00

First, dont know why your trying to contact Themonkii.... you must have been away for quite a while.

Second, did you not back up your 2FA RECOVERY KEY when you enabled 2FA?

They also offered NINE different 9 digit codes to recover your 2FA Device aside from the initial 2FA recovery phrase.

Did you not save any of this information when you enabled 2FA?

If not... that is a BIG mistake

If you have 2FA ENABLED else where, and you did not write down keys your screwed too.

Whenever enabling 2FA always write down your recovery key. Lose your phone.. lose your account otherwise.

If you dont have you 2FA keys written down, disable 2FA than re-enable and it will give you the option to write these keys down for future, for those who have not done so.

Otherwise... IF YOU GET LUCKY you may be able to work with the website administators and get access to your account once again, but you will have to JUMP THROUGH A MILLION HOOPS to prove its really you.
Normally if you enabled 2FA and lose your device, your SOL.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    OWN YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
Own ONION  (✔Exchanges  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
paukerin

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 07:16:24 PM

According to CMC[1], Onion is not listed to BarterDEX and the only big exchanges that they are listed include Kucoin and Cryptopia. They are also listed to several smaller exchanges and being added to the on that you mentioned above would be supplemental but would not make a big impact at all. It would be nice if they'll get listed to Binance but that requires a lot of money, which I believe they don't have. Well, I'm quite happy with our exchanges right now and I think they should focus more on the development of this project.

I agree, we have good features already but I guess only with DeepSend bigger exchanges should be targeted.

https://deeponion.org/apply.php?ref=1626250
DeepOnion ⚡ Anonymous & Untraceable Cryptocurrency
⚡ Join DeepOnion Team NOW! ⚡
pthrmsor

Activity: 234
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 08:21:58 PM

I agree, we have good features already but I guess only with DeepSend bigger exchanges should be targeted.

agreed. we need big exchanges
bobq

Activity: 1148
Merit: 307

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 08:52:25 PM

I've downloaded the wallet 1.7.1.1 but when I have verified it with DeepVault both the wallet and the downloaded ZIP file were NOT associated with Verification Address: Dk5CkRpnQzQR9c1UsKU8iH7t9ehJBzqLR6

If you add to this the positive virus detection once you launch the wallet, I am worried.
Is anyone else experiencing the same?

For a good response I think you should try asking that question on the DeepOnion forum. The developers are quite active in there. I haven't encountered a problem with verification or my anti virus flagging the wallet.

I think the verification address might be and old and non-updated one as the download picture on the website shows 1.7.0 even though 1.7.1 is available  Smiley

According to this official announcement post at the DeepOnion forum, there are two addresses you can use to verify the .exe wallet file.
Dk5CkRpnQzQR9c1UsKU8iH7t9ehJBzqLR6: is the official one on the home page.
Dg9D3ZvXoLk6Ysw5SG8VVMiMDqXmWvEbjt: I don't know about this one but I think it is dev related.

I am running 1.7.1.0 without any problems and I verified it using both of these addresses successfully. Try it and please report back for feedback. Thank you for your support.

I am starting to suspect that the verification failed because my previous wallet is not synchronized until present time so it may not contain the quite recent deepvault signature for the new wallet, but of course because of the fork the old wallet would not synchronize any more. It looks like a typical Catch-22 situation.

Yes, exactly as I thought, after downloading the missing part of the blockchain with the new unverified 1.7.1.0 wallet using an empty wallet for security reasons, the signature finally appeared in the DeepVault. I'm mentioning that for others who may encounter my same problem.

paoad

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:10:50 PM

Or visit this URL:

Keep Up

Thank you very much!! Smiley

Received on time as always Smiley
Thank you DO

https://deeponion.org/apply.php?ref=1655593
paoad

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:35:07 PM

We need big exchanges and big exchanges need us. We will have some good news soon Wink

https://deeponion.org/apply.php?ref=1655593
xpzycox

🎖️ DeepOnion 🎖️

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:38:01 PM

We need big exchanges and big exchanges need us. We will have some good news soon Wink

I still stress users need to stop worrying so much about more and bigger exchanges.

We are still an INFANT when it comes to cryptocurrencies. Not even a toddler yet... we are less than one year old.

Focus further on development, furthering votecentral, working on deepvault webapp, new whitepaper, deepsend... etc
Focus on the development, and exchanges will beg to add us!

Give it time... have patience.

We all want to see the price where we feel it should be, and obviously big exchanges bring bigger volume thus should raise the price...
Further Development should still be main focus at this point.

Increased technologies and improvements and new whitepaper will have exchanges contacting US, rather then us contacting them.

Pages: « 1 ... 1217 1218 1219 1220 1221 1222 1223 1224 1225 1226 1227 1228 1229 1230 1231 1232 1233 1234 1235 1236 1237 1238 1239 1240 1241 1242 1243 1244 1245 1246 1247 1248 1249 1250 1251 1252 1253 1254 1255 1256 1257 1258 1259 1260 1261 1262 1263 1264 1265 1266 [1267] 1268 1269 1270 1271 1272 1273 1274 1275 1276 1277 1278 1279 1280 1281 1282 1283 1284 1285 1286 1287 1288 1289 1290 1291 1292 1293 1294 1295 1296 1297 1298 1299 1300 1301 1302 1303 1304 1305 1306 1307 1308 1309 1310 1311 1312 1313 1314 1315 1316 1317 ... 1984 »
  Print  

Jump to: