Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:55:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 1288 1289 1290 1291 1292 1293 1294 1295 1296 1297 1298 1299 1300 1301 1302 1303 1304 1305 1306 1307 1308 1309 1310 1311 1312 1313 1314 1315 1316 1317 1318 1319 1320 1321 1322 1323 1324 1325 1326 1327 1328 1329 1330 1331 1332 1333 1334 1335 1336 1337 [1338] 1339 1340 1341 1342 1343 1344 1345 1346 1347 1348 1349 1350 1351 1352 1353 1354 1355 1356 1357 1358 1359 1360 1361 1362 1363 1364 1365 1366 1367 1368 1369 1370 1371 1372 1373 1374 1375 1376 1377 1378 1379 1380 1381 1382 1383 1384 1385 1386 1387 1388 ... 1984 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🧅 [ONION] Privacy Coin with Real Use Cases 🔥 LIMITED SUPPLY Privacy Project ⚡  (Read 297760 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (61 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
terrenceschroeder

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

I am a fan of Deeponion

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 02:37:30 AM

Instant Listing Wink
https://www.cryptaldash.com/new-coin-listing/deeponion
Share and follow up as much as you can.
Shared and followed. 10k shares+follows is a stepping stone for our community members.

ok, maybe i am missing something? is this criptaldash revelead as a fake voting system? maybe someone needs to clarify what is going on ...
thank you
Maybe there was a misunderstanding. We can vote now so... vote  Cheesy   It's free.
It is time to vote again, every one. Do not let your hands loose because DeepOnion need our hard work to get listed on more exchanges. Hard work pays off and you know that.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Aurora Castro

Activity: 217
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 02:45:03 AM

Nice article about DeepOnion
DeepOnion Price Analysis and Prediction: Chinese Nodes and Blockchain updates! Will ONION surpass Monero's XMR?
Wednesday, May 30
https://tokentops.com/news/deeponion-price-analysis-and-prediction-chinese-nodes-and-blockchain-updates-will-onion-surpass-monero-xmr-wednesday-may-30/

This is an awesome article! Worth the read for sure!
Yeah agreed. The fact someone independent to DeepOnion is comparing it to one of the most established privacy coins and saying it could surpass it is great exposure for DO
It's a good article. I hope there are more articles like this in the future and I hope there will be even more things related to DeepOnion for someone to write about.

Excellent article. The necessary information to know the characteristics and what deeponion provides.
tangtang800

Activity: 317

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 02:54:18 AM

The price of DeepOnion has been very good. This project has a solid community foundation, and its future performance is worth looking forward to.
eiijee160613

Activity: 448
Merit: 11

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 02:56:25 AM

We continue work non stop for more exchanges
read more
https://deeponion.org/community/threads/exchange-communications-update.38115/

thanks boss for the update, go for the best, dev team Smiley
It's only a matter of time till we get listed on more exchanges. Our community is very powerful and I don't think that anything can stop us. Keep up the good work everyone!
This is something sensational, the DeepOnion team works in all directions, updates, exchanges, features, there are always good things that the project brings us.

well said brothers! we are just here chilling and holding and wake up someday with our fruit of all efforts
colmenajose

Activity: 278
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 03:20:54 AM

DeepOnion Price Analysis and Prediction: Chinese Nodes and Blockchain updates! Will ONION surpass Monero's XMR?
Wednesday, May 30
https://tokentops.com/news/deeponion-price-analysis-and-prediction-chinese-nodes-and-blockchain-updates-will-onion-surpass-monero-xmr-wednesday-may-30/

Yeah agreed. The fact someone independent to DeepOnion is comparing it to one of the most established privacy coins and saying it could surpass it is great exposure for DO
It's a good article. I hope there are more articles like this in the future and I hope there will be even more things related to DeepOnion for someone to write about.

Article is great and it even has my quote in it! Cheesy
it's not easy too surpass monero but there is no impossible thing for a dedicated project,  I'm sure DeepOnion can prove it Smiley

Wonderful article, I believe that DeepOnion will surpass Monero, since DeepOnion with its regular updates and its stealthy addresses clearly show that it is a highly reliable and safe project.
colmenajose

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 03:36:38 AM

Good day my deeponion mates,
Please don't forget to vote for DeepOnion to list on Coinpulse.
Here's the link: https://request.coinpulse.io/suggestions/5986/deeponion

Just done, thanks for the reminder Smiley
Also on cryptodalsh! Few hours left only.

I really hope they grow to be a top exchange Smiley
More exchange more exposure.  Wink Lets bring DeepOnion to all exchanges.

I'm excited to see which exchange it is that we just paid the fee. I remember Deeper writing that it's similar to Cryptopia in volume! Thats excellent :O

i bet that you are not alone :-) ! but it is better to lower expetations in this regard, maybe we are entering in the top 20 exchanges, top 10 is still a litte far
I agree. I would be more than happy with a top 20 exchange  Shocked
Me too. Cheesy

All exchanges are good, we are promoting DeepOnion. Wink
Luguber17

Activity: 198
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 03:44:38 AM

Wednesday, May 30

Article is great and it even has my quote in it! Cheesy
Let me tell you, friend, that I agree with you, read the article and it seemed a delight to read it, I recommend seeing it.
SeaSoul

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 03:45:17 AM

For those investors of DeepOnion, they are currently suffering major losses. Although the entire market is turning red, DeepOnion's decline far exceeds that of other altcoins. This shows that most of the DeepOnion holders lack of their awareness and confidenceof Deep Onion,and this fear of emotion is still spreading further, DeepOnion's team should pay more, allowing DeepOnion to list a better exchange to reverse the current difficulties.

DeepOnion is a long term project, investors will come soon, I'm sure about it.
Agreed! this is not a short term pump and dump. It is a long term "way of life" type of project. Blockchain technology is not going away, neither is DeepOnion!

It will definitely never go away, but even more so let's hope that it will make it to the top and stay there! Wink

If you are looking around, you see the large public gaining awereness of the importance of privacy.
This means privacy oriented crypto currencies will do well in the future.

Why DeepOnion ? Simply because it's the best one around and is continuous improved.

Despite all the enthusiasm, we should be realistic about the position of DeepOnion right now and its role in the future. There is no guarantee that DeepOnion will perform greatly forever. And there are also a lot of other coins that want to be the best privacy coin. It will take some years until we really see results.
Luguber17

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 03:49:34 AM

We continue work non stop for more exchanges
read more
https://deeponion.org/community/threads/exchange-communications-update.38115/

thanks boss for the update, go for the best, dev team Smiley
It's like you say, friend, it's the best development team I've seen, they're constantly working to improve every aspect of DeepOnion ... They're incredible.
colmenajose

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 03:54:55 AM

https://shardax.com/listing/index.php

14050 upvotes already WOW! Craziest community ever  Cool Keep up the good work.

Just keep voting folks  Grin The community is behind DeepOnion all the way.
Yes sir! We are on the top right now. Good job everyone. This is why I am always proud of this community. However, do not look down on STORIQA. They may surpass us.

A massive and supportive community will only see here in DeepOnion. The best privacy coins this 2018. No doubt. We will dominate the crypto-world soon.

What a great accomplishment  Cheesy really proud to be part of it

We have the strongest, most active and dedicated community to turn DeepOnion into the best cryptocurrency. Wink
Luguber17

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 03:57:14 AM

Good day my deeponion mates,
Please don't forget to vote for DeepOnion to list on Coinpulse.
Here's the link: https://request.coinpulse.io/suggestions/5986/deeponion

Just done, thanks for the reminder Smiley
Also on cryptodalsh! Few hours left only.

I really hope they grow to be a top exchange Smiley
More exchange more exposure.  Wink Lets bring DeepOnion to all exchanges.

I'm excited to see which exchange it is that we just paid the fee. I remember Deeper writing that it's similar to Cryptopia in volume! Thats excellent :O

i bet that you are not alone :-) ! but it is better to lower expetations in this regard, maybe we are entering in the top 20 exchanges, top 10 is still a litte far
I agree. I would be more than happy with a top 20 exchange  Shocked
Me too. Cheesy

All exchanges are good, we are promoting DeepOnion. Wink
I agree, gentleman, the exchanges based on DeepOnion are excellent for the project when we promote it, my expectations are good, surely sooner or later we will finish in the first 10 exchanges.
bizul

Activity: 1064
Merit: 22

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 03:59:33 AM

You know what time is it now? It's time to DOMINATE!​
NO registration, NO signup, NO login, NO excuse.
GetAdCoin Vote

1. Select "DeepOnion"
2. Type your name and email
3. Check your email to confirm your vote

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    OWN ONION   •  TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬  (✔) DeepVault Blockchain Notary   •  DeepSend Privacy Tech  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
Luguber17

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 04:00:20 AM

https://shardax.com/listing/index.php

14050 upvotes already WOW! Craziest community ever  Cool Keep up the good work.

Just keep voting folks  Grin The community is behind DeepOnion all the way.
Yes sir! We are on the top right now. Good job everyone. This is why I am always proud of this community. However, do not look down on STORIQA. They may surpass us.

A massive and supportive community will only see here in DeepOnion. The best privacy coins this 2018. No doubt. We will dominate the crypto-world soon.

What a great accomplishment  Cheesy really proud to be part of it

We have the strongest, most active and dedicated community to turn DeepOnion into the best cryptocurrency. Wink
Of course, my friend, the depth of the DeepOnion fraternity is very strong, which makes the project even more reliable and continues to progress.
Luguber17

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 04:03:48 AM

GetAdCoin Vote

1. Select "DeepOnion"

Excellent, let's all vote, ladies and gentlemen, the time to dominate arrived.
shyreenjao27

Activity: 532
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 04:16:43 AM

GetAdCoin Vote

1. Select "DeepOnion"

lets dominate this one now. Vote DeepOnion guys asap

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord   ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
utlptc

Activity: 392

DeepOnion, a new dream.

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 04:22:11 AM

For those investors of DeepOnion, they are currently suffering major losses. Although the entire market is turning red, DeepOnion's decline far exceeds that of other altcoins. This shows that most of the DeepOnion holders lack of their awareness and confidenceof Deep Onion,and this fear of emotion is still spreading further, DeepOnion's team should pay more, allowing DeepOnion to list a better exchange to reverse the current difficulties.

Agreed! this is not a short term pump and dump. It is a long term "way of life" type of project. Blockchain technology is not going away, neither is DeepOnion!

It will definitely never go away, but even more so let's hope that it will make it to the top and stay there! Wink

If you are looking around, you see the large public gaining awereness of the importance of privacy.

Why DeepOnion ? Simply because it's the best one around and is continuous improved.

Despite all the enthusiasm, we should be realistic about the position of DeepOnion right now and its role in the future. There is no guarantee that DeepOnion will perform greatly forever. And there are also a lot of other coins that want to be the best privacy coin. It will take some years until we really see results.

That's what I also believe. If anyone can perform good, they will be dominator. So, DeepOnion is performing good and will be a dominator.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord   ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
cl37007

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 04:27:52 AM

True true. There is no guarantee any altcoin will succeed but I am going to do everything I can to get it to the top, even if my contribution is only small, if we all do a little it gives hope to the future greatness of the DeepOnion

▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
utlptc

DeepOnion, a new dream.

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 04:42:28 AM

True true. There is no guarantee any altcoin will succeed but I am going to do everything I can to get it to the top, even if my contribution is only small, if we all do a little it gives hope to the future greatness of the DeepOnion
With a huge small effort, it will be a big one.

Vigme86

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 04:43:53 AM

GetAdCoin Vote

1. Select "DeepOnion"

Done it  Smiley come on guys let's dominate this one too  Grin Cheesy
utlptc

DeepOnion, a new dream.

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 05:23:27 AM

GetAdCoin Vote

1. Select "DeepOnion"

Done it  Smiley come on guys let's dominate this one too  Grin Cheesy
Done. The vote will be ended soon. Don't keep it for later. Let's do it now.

Pages: « 1 ... 1288 1289 1290 1291 1292 1293 1294 1295 1296 1297 1298 1299 1300 1301 1302 1303 1304 1305 1306 1307 1308 1309 1310 1311 1312 1313 1314 1315 1316 1317 1318 1319 1320 1321 1322 1323 1324 1325 1326 1327 1328 1329 1330 1331 1332 1333 1334 1335 1336 1337 [1338] 1339 1340 1341 1342 1343 1344 1345 1346 1347 1348 1349 1350 1351 1352 1353 1354 1355 1356 1357 1358 1359 1360 1361 1362 1363 1364 1365 1366 1367 1368 1369 1370 1371 1372 1373 1374 1375 1376 1377 1378 1379 1380 1381 1382 1383 1384 1385 1386 1387 1388 ... 1984 »
  Print  

Jump to: