Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:12:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 1493 1494 1495 1496 1497 1498 1499 1500 1501 1502 1503 1504 1505 1506 1507 1508 1509 1510 1511 1512 1513 1514 1515 1516 1517 1518 1519 1520 1521 1522 1523 1524 1525 1526 1527 1528 1529 1530 1531 1532 1533 1534 1535 1536 1537 1538 1539 1540 1541 1542 [1543] 1544 1545 1546 1547 1548 1549 1550 1551 1552 1553 1554 1555 1556 1557 1558 1559 1560 1561 1562 1563 1564 1565 1566 1567 1568 1569 1570 1571 1572 1573 1574 1575 1576 1577 1578 1579 1580 1581 1582 1583 1584 1585 1586 1587 1588 1589 1590 1591 1592 1593 ... 1984 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🧅 [ONION] Privacy Coin with Real Use Cases 🔥 LIMITED SUPPLY Privacy Project ⚡  (Read 297767 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (61 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
longlivecapitalism

Activity: 966
Merit: 31

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:12:52 PM

I see alot of people carrying the signature of DeepOnion,  is their any signature campaign on now, would like to no.

All VIP's must hold the signature and you may need it if you want to earn Onions via VoteCentral, if not we just have a mass of loyal members.
That's the first correct answer I've seen to the question above  Cheesy

Seriously, DeepOnion is a great project and I'd happily carry this signature for a while but let's not fool ourselves here. Most people still have the signature because they get paid for it and there's nothing wrong with that. Most of us have promoted DeepOnion more than we've gotten paid for it (except, of course, from the early airdrop participants who certainly got more than they contributed for, unless they additionally contributed to the project using means other than just having a signature) and we have done so gladly. With joy and hope for the project. However, the climate that bitcointalk cultivates is a forum where your signature has value, so most people who have put a signature of any kind have done it in order to get some kind of reward.

I don't want to judge people who have kept or have replaced their DeepOnion signature for monetary reasons. I'm pretty sure that the DeepOnion team is well aware of how the world works and that people need money. It's other behaviors that should concern us, like for example people who pretend to be friends and fans of DeepOnion and then leave the project when the airdrops run out.

PS: To the people who answered "we keep the signature to support the project": It was a simple question, and the answer is, "yes, there are still benefits to holding the DeepOnion signature, as long as you register on VoteCentral and have a minimum of 50 Onions on your wallet. You can help promote DeepOnion and earn Onions on a bi-weekly basis". Let's not act like we couldn't use more people to promote our coin.
baeboy30

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:49:26 PM

DeepOnion official music video. Highly recommended.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7cxoz9d8gQ

If someone hasn't known this terrific song.

Awesome.

I believe there is a rap album too. Can't wait for music videos for them
Hahaha. I was so surprised at first. I thought the dev team would enjoy rock or pop. I never expect they pulled out a rap song. LOL

Yeah I like the music and the beautiful girls in that video.
Best DeepOnion rap music ever
dagughalam

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:50:43 PM

I see alot of people carrying the signature of DeepOnion,  is their any signature campaign on now, would like to no.
Glad that youre seeing that, means the community is  vast. join us at votecentral. through the official forum.
dagughalam

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:53:23 PM

I believe that DeepOnion is the best anonymous crypto currency project, because it is integrated with the TOR network, has already "stealth addresses" and "deep send" technologies in the near future. I believe that it became the first anonymous crypto currency, because a very friendly community, productive developers create a wallet on most popular platforms - and it looks good and easy to use. All the plans for the project's road map are being implemented on time, I see a high activity for the targeted purposes.
Deeponion is unique in its dealings. Avoiding the greed of ICOs and sharing the coins publicly for free. and slowly working its way to the top without seeking empty hypes. The time for deeponion to shine will soon come.
USBitcoinServices.Com

Activity: 1666
Merit: 267

Earn bitcoins every hour: USBitcoinServices.com

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 02:42:23 PM

I see alot of people carrying the signature of DeepOnion,  is their any signature campaign on now, would like to no.

All VIP's must hold the signature and you may need it if you want to earn Onions via VoteCentral, if not we just have a mass of loyal members.

Seriously, DeepOnion is a great project and I'd happily carry this signature for a while but let's not fool ourselves here. Most people still have the signature because they get paid for it and there's nothing wrong with that. Most of us have promoted DeepOnion more than we've gotten paid for it (except, of course, from the early airdrop participants who certainly got more than they contributed for, unless they additionally contributed to the project using means other than just having a signature) and we have done so gladly. With joy and hope for the project. However, the climate that bitcointalk cultivates is a forum where your signature has value, so most people who have put a signature of any kind have done it in order to get some kind of reward.

I don't want to judge people who have kept or have replaced their DeepOnion signature for monetary reasons. I'm pretty sure that the DeepOnion team is well aware of how the world works and that people need money. It's other behaviors that should concern us, like for example people who pretend to be friends and fans of DeepOnion and then leave the project when the airdrops run out.

PS: To the people who answered "we keep the signature to support the project": It was a simple question, and the answer is, "yes, there are still benefits to holding the DeepOnion signature, as long as you register on VoteCentral and have a minimum of 50 Onions on your wallet. You can help promote DeepOnion and earn Onions on a bi-weekly basis". Let's not act like we couldn't use more people to promote our coin.

Good two answers! First no body knew about how the signature were going to work after the first official 40 airdrops, but after some weeks the signature was required to keep supporting DeepOnion via Vote Central, because believe it or not airdrops are back via VoteCentral to reward everybody in different ways. And now is even better because there are 2 algorithms for that new system!

xpzycox

Activity: 420
Merit: 110

🎖️ DeepOnion 🎖️

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:49:07 PM

Kubera doesn't appear to be doing much to promote DeepOnion.

Due to personal reasons Kubera quit the post. He did not take any payment either. It's posted in forums long time back Smiley

Yes he stepped down, made a video about it and everything...

He was having lots of personal financial issues where he lost his job or something and had to figure it out...

And yes as adarsh says he did not take any payment for the month or so that he made a few adverts for us, hopefully we get a new hero soon! Smiley

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    OWN YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Own ONION  (✔Exchanges  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
xpzycox

Activity: 420
Merit: 110

🎖️ DeepOnion 🎖️

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:55:20 PM

Good two answers! First no body knew about how the signature were going to work after the first official 40 airdrops, but after some weeks the signature was required to keep supporting DeepOnion via Vote Central, because believe it or not airdrops are back via VoteCentral to reward everybody in different ways. And now is even better because there are 2 algorithms for that new system!

While your 100% correct with the reasons Virtued, I believe we only have 35-40 VIP members tops at the time. Founders are required to hold signature too which is at 164, making ~200 members REQUIRED to wear the signature still, but that doesnt subtract any who are VIP AND founders from that total number.

I think wether one is VIP Founder or anything regardless, if they have invested a lot of time and money in to DeepOnion, and holding still... It would be in ones best interest to keep the signature and to continue to promote their own investment.

Signautres are just another form of marketing/attention grabbing. Wether required to or not its a great form of promotion across these boards. Signatures shouldnt always looked at like they are "worn for bounties"

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    OWN YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
Own ONION  (✔Exchanges  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
aghilesdza

Activity: 350
Merit: 6

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 04:25:55 PM

Due to personal reasons Kubera quit the post. He did not take any payment either. It's posted in forums long time back Smiley

He was having lots of personal financial issues where he lost his job or something and had to figure it out...

And yes as adarsh says he did not take any payment for the month or so that he made a few adverts for us, hopefully we get a new hero soon! Smiley
We better find someone better.

https://deeponion.org/community
DeepOnion ⚡ Anonymous & Untraceable Cryptocurrency
⚡ Join DeepOnion Team NOW! ⚡
paukerin

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 04:48:39 PM

We better find someone better.
yes but that shouldn’t be our main concern right now

https://deeponion.org/apply.php?ref=1626250
mrchef111

Activity: 490
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 04:49:21 PM

I see alot of people carrying the signature of DeepOnion,  is their any signature campaign on now, would like to no.
We wear it to continually support the coin, because we believe in its future. Smiley
chaserdream11

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 08:04:45 PM

We wear it to continually support the coin, because we believe in its future. Smiley

DeepOnion helped many like me to participate in a crypto movement. Will always keep supporting it.

https://deeponion.org/apply.php?ref=1125662
debext

Activity: 778
Merit: 141

☆☆☆☆☆★

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 09:23:34 PM

It would be interesting to get TailsOS running on a Dedicated Server. Does anybody know if there are any providers that use TailsOS as option? Particularly a free one? Cheesy

Taking into account the purpose of this OS, I do not recommend using Tails in this way. Do not forget that in the number of users this OS includes an "interesting" circle of people and this is the reason for establishing surveillance. Installing Tails on a dedicated server is not secure  Smiley
dagughalam

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 09:27:14 PM

Totally agree. we don't all promote deeponion for onions, we do it because we are promoting our investment. i got on a trading platform yesterday and conversation led to conversation and before i knew it, i was promoting deeponion talking about our features and the community. My point being we don't all wear signatures only because we need it to earn onions via votecentral, some promotion goes unrewarded.
Be light

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

In crypto we trust!

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 09:50:04 PM

Hm,
Do you plan any new public hero for the long-term supporting the project?
derago21

Merit: 12

Crypto Enthusiast!

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:13:53 PM

Hm,

I believe the mod team should be already working on it and we should have a public hero in the upcoming months.
cl37007

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:28:43 PM

Totally agree. we don't all promote deeponion for onions, we do it because we are promoting our investment. i got on a trading platform yesterday and conversation led to conversation and before i knew it, i was promoting deeponion talking about our features and the community. My point being we don't all wear signatures only because we need it to earn onions via votecentral, some promotion goes unrewarded.
The more people see the signature the better known the coin gets and that's good for everyone invested in DeepOnion

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
debext

☆☆☆☆☆★

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:46:04 PM

Hm,

I believe the mod team should be already working on it and we should have a public hero in the upcoming months.

I am of the opinion that the new public hero should not be similar to the previous one. I do not claim that he did not try for us, but the public hero must be of a higher level. But where to find it ... Either it is necessary to change the marketing policy for DeepOnion promotion.
derago21

Merit: 12

Crypto Enthusiast!

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 12:06:44 AM

Hm,

I am of the opinion that the new public hero should not be similar to the previous one. I do not claim that he did not try for us, but the public hero must be of a higher level. But where to find it ... Either it is necessary to change the marketing policy for DeepOnion promotion.

I definitely agree with you, the last public hero lacked professionalism and left us in the middle of no where. But I think it is going to be hard for us to find someone who will continue to support us for a long time. Atleast very hard in the world of crypto.
debext

☆☆☆☆☆★

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 12:35:23 AM

Hm,

I definitely agree with you, the last public hero lacked professionalism and left us in the middle of no where. But I think it is going to be hard for us to find someone who will continue to support us for a long time. Atleast very hard in the world of crypto.

True, it will be difficult. Maybe we should try to hire different bloggers? It is enough to add a regular advertising video to the user's video channel. This will be more effective than advertising from one user.
needfix24

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 12:49:59 AM

Hm,

Looking forward to our new public hero, Kubera is great, but we can't help the situation he is in.
Pages: « 1 ... 1493 1494 1495 1496 1497 1498 1499 1500 1501 1502 1503 1504 1505 1506 1507 1508 1509 1510 1511 1512 1513 1514 1515 1516 1517 1518 1519 1520 1521 1522 1523 1524 1525 1526 1527 1528 1529 1530 1531 1532 1533 1534 1535 1536 1537 1538 1539 1540 1541 1542 [1543] 1544 1545 1546 1547 1548 1549 1550 1551 1552 1553 1554 1555 1556 1557 1558 1559 1560 1561 1562 1563 1564 1565 1566 1567 1568 1569 1570 1571 1572 1573 1574 1575 1576 1577 1578 1579 1580 1581 1582 1583 1584 1585 1586 1587 1588 1589 1590 1591 1592 1593 ... 1984 »
  Print  

Jump to: