Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 06:51:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 1503 1504 1505 1506 1507 1508 1509 1510 1511 1512 1513 1514 1515 1516 1517 1518 1519 1520 1521 1522 1523 1524 1525 1526 1527 1528 1529 1530 1531 1532 1533 1534 1535 1536 1537 1538 1539 1540 1541 1542 1543 1544 1545 1546 1547 1548 1549 1550 1551 1552 [1553] 1554 1555 1556 1557 1558 1559 1560 1561 1562 1563 1564 1565 1566 1567 1568 1569 1570 1571 1572 1573 1574 1575 1576 1577 1578 1579 1580 1581 1582 1583 1584 1585 1586 1587 1588 1589 1590 1591 1592 1593 1594 1595 1596 1597 1598 1599 1600 1601 1602 1603 ... 1984 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🧅 [ONION] Privacy Coin with Real Use Cases 🔥 LIMITED SUPPLY Privacy Project ⚡  (Read 297762 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (61 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
shogun47

Activity: 1764
Merit: 554

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 01:31:31 PM

Giveaway is always great. People loving it. Join and enjoy the android wallet.
DeepOnion airdrop is truly something for the community. It is a win win situation for both the project and the users. I am glad when I increase my hodling by that Wink

I was of the opinion that airdrops came to an end a while ago but there are more to come?
These are VoteCentral airdrops, the 40 week distribution has ended in April...

And the VoteCentral airdrops are also taking place several times and what is the qualification requirement for those?

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Sad007

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 01:37:59 PM

Hold time,  need strong hold from onion holder  don't sell at low price, it will be moon soon.  Grin
paukerin

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:40:41 PM

Interesting time for now. Many people go to the BTC and it is growing literally on the eyes. Another good time to pick a cheap $ONION.
yes I believe alts will follow Btc

https://deeponion.org/apply.php?ref=1626250
DeepOnion ⚡ Anonymous & Untraceable Cryptocurrency
⚡ Join DeepOnion Team NOW! ⚡
Ratio2112

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:54:44 PM

I think this situation is similar to last year when we expected confirmation for the 2x segwit, the bitcoin had risen a lot and when it was not possible to implement it on time, the altcoins have started to pump!
terrenceschroeder

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

I am a fan of Deeponion

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 03:06:15 PM

Hold time,  need strong hold from onion holder  don't sell at low price, it will be moon soon.  Grin
you don't say Cheesy with the new change, the effort of hodling is panning out. I am so relieved and happy now. Smiley

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
longlivecapitalism

Activity: 966
Merit: 31

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 03:07:17 PM

Interesting time for now. Many people go to the BTC and it is growing literally on the eyes. Another good time to pick a cheap $ONION.
I think we need another kind of growth. Making BTC huge by getting money from altcoins won't help the market in the long run. I just hope that people who have got out of the crypto game will see this and come back to re-invest.
bizul

Activity: 1064
Merit: 22

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 03:38:41 PM

Is the development of plug-ins for stores already?
The first iteration of payment plugins is available at this link. WooCommerce was prioritized due to being the most popular in use. More plugins are currently in development. The devs are also working on integrating an API for seamless payments without the need to copy the transaction ID.

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    OWN ONION   •  TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬  (✔) DeepVault Blockchain Notary   •  DeepSend Privacy Tech  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
bizul

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 03:50:28 PM
Last edit: July 24, 2018, 04:29:14 PM by bizul

Giveaway is always great. People loving it. Join and enjoy the android wallet.
DeepOnion airdrop is truly something for the community. It is a win win situation for both the project and the users. I am glad when I increase my hodling by that Wink

I was of the opinion that airdrops came to an end a while ago but there are more to come?
These are VoteCentral airdrops, the 40 week distribution has ended in April...

And the VoteCentral airdrops are also taking place several times and what is the qualification requirement for those?
VoteCentral airdrops take place once every two weeks. Next one should be Sunday 5th August 2018. Requirements:
> Join our community.
> You need to have at least 50 ONION in your wallet.
> Join VoteCentral.

Now you can do promotional tasks to receive DeepPoints. On airdrop day, DeepPoints will be converted to ONION and distributed to members. Founders get 10% extra. VIPs get 2x support factor. 75% of the airdrop will be distributed according to the total amount of DeepPoints held by each user, the other 25% will be distributed according to the holding balance of each user. Next VoteCentral airdrop will have a pool of 1750 ONION to be distributed. Every VC airdrop pool is changed according to the total number of participants in the last airdrop. Don't dump your earned ONION or you will be banned from joining the next airdrop.

*sigh* too much info. There are members to do free giveaways at our community. You can also write a quality article or create contents to get some bounty. Contact bykardinal for that.

▬▬▬▬  (✔) DeepVault Blockchain Notary   •  DeepSend Privacy Tech  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
bizul

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 04:03:51 PM
Last edit: July 25, 2018, 07:41:59 PM by bizul

Vote for DeepOnion
No signup | No registration | No excuse

https://sonox.io/
DAILY VOTE!

Ratio2112

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 04:32:46 PM

Vote for DeepOnion

DAILY VOTE!
Voted! Come on guys, we need to dominate this!
terrenceschroeder

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

I am a fan of Deeponion

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 04:48:10 PM

Vote for DeepOnion

DAILY VOTE!
Voted! Come on guys, we need to dominate this!
Well well well. Just a few seconds and we can already contribute for DeepOnion. Click it please. Smiley Stop procrascinating!

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
Be light

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

In crypto we trust!

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 04:55:05 PM

Sono voted. Let's do it every day. The market is alive  Smiley
mrchef111

Activity: 490
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 04:59:41 PM

hahaha yes a great time to pick up some cheap ONION, only wish I had more fiat to do so! haha
mrchef111

Activity: 490
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 05:00:05 PM

Vote for DeepOnion

DAILY VOTE!
Definitely will vote!
germsite

Activity: 1009
Merit: 261

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 05:01:27 PM

Once BTC surpasses 7,000 I will be a lot more faithful, for now I'll wait & see.
deeponion prices too look to be gaining slowly. i'm hopeful for the $1 mark when bitcoin gets to 7k. Really positive week so far
I have a strong feeling that today the bull is already starting. Keep up guys

My blessing for your thoughts Cheesy
Lets hope!
Don't follow the USD $ value only, look at the BTC value of ONION, it's also increasing slowly, which means buyers are fulfilling sell orders.
With BTC going up, we can see some serious buy orders on different exchanges, not only Kucoin. So in time we will get back at our ATH and if you believe BTC can reach higher grounds this time, so does DeepOnion, with recent news and updates, even higher. So don't buy high and sell low, believe in DeepOnion and what is most important, in yourself.
Indeed yesterday there were a lot of green signs on many altcoins! they are just recovering in value where they left. Soon within a few months if not less, BTC will go back to ATH again, same like DeepOnion!
Yes! I noticed that too. It seems the market will see a new bull soon. I have a feeling Smiley We just need to be patient.

The market is pumping, you got to be blind to not have a feeling now Cheesy jk
pumping indeed. predicted that deeponion will get to a dollar with btc at 7k. didnt quite come off. im happy either ways. verything is on the up. July is a good month so far

Bitcoin is running strong now and usually the altcoin market needs some time to follow as everyone prefers to hold Bitcoin during a bull run.
Yes, keep believing in DeepOnion we can all achieve it Smiley
It's a great time for the market, DeepOnion shines as well!!

Market is doing awesome now. Some good days we are having right now. I hope this will also get the alt coins going again.
VaasDls

Activity: 38
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 05:21:55 PM

Don't Let Your Dreams Be Dreams - Do IT!

Link to Verify with DeepVault (Download):
https://deeponion.org/community/attachments/doit-gif.166587/

Verify the above image with DeepVault:
Dpy7NidaMrVC1BoxW2Skp14YjyphhnRqYS

This gif is a bit late now but worth it lol

https://deeponion.org/apply.php?ref=1597766
DeepOnion ⚡ Anonymous & Untraceable Cryptocurrency
⚡ Join DeepOnion Team NOW! ⚡
xpzycox

Activity: 420
Merit: 110

🎖️ DeepOnion 🎖️

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 05:46:06 PM

In the long run, it is necessary to upgrade the code base. Many things and community discussions are good. I think the point is still privacy. Only in this way can we guarantee safety

Of course, mate. You bet that you can guarantee your anonymity here in DeepOnion project. We still looking forward to DeepSend which is one of the powerful features of this project.
Deepsend and DeepVault are unique to deeponion, according to community feedback: DeepVault web is not very popular in the community, everyone pays attention to deepsend

I think the community just doesnt realize how DeepVault Web will open up the usage of DeepVault to EVERYONE, they dont need to download the QT to use DeepVault.

Both DeepVault and DeepSend are unique technologies to DeepOnion... DeepVault has already launched, thats why it seems the community is much more interested in seeing DeepSend launched. They want to see the next gen obfuscation and the price boom with it...However again the DeepVault webapp will provide a more conveniently accessible way to use the registration system. Thats one of the huge unique use case scenarios of DeepOnion.

Im just as eager to see both...

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    OWN YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Own ONION  (✔Exchanges  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
monocolor

Activity: 766
Merit: 621

Own ONION

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 06:31:29 PM
Merited by dreamhouse (50)

In the long run, it is necessary to upgrade the code base. Many things and community discussions are good. I think the point is still privacy. Only in this way can we guarantee safety

Of course, mate. You bet that you can guarantee your anonymity here in DeepOnion project. We still looking forward to DeepSend which is one of the powerful features of this project.
Deepsend and DeepVault are unique to deeponion, according to community feedback: DeepVault web is not very popular in the community, everyone pays attention to deepsend

I think the community just doesnt realize how DeepVault Web will open up the usage of DeepVault to EVERYONE, they dont need to download the QT to use DeepVault.

Both DeepVault and DeepSend are unique technologies to DeepOnion... DeepVault has already launched, thats why it seems the community is much more interested in seeing DeepSend launched. They want to see the next gen obfuscation and the price boom with it...However again the DeepVault webapp will provide a more conveniently accessible way to use the registration system. Thats one of the huge unique use case scenarios of DeepOnion.

DeepVault will be big because it is so useful in daily life and in many domains. Let the fuds do whatever they want, we do our work.

DeepSend is on schedule, it's not an issue, we know exactly what to do there, just a few small issues to be fixed. But now the focus is on DV and its application. People have not realized how big and powerful DeepVault really is. Stay tuned.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
.....DeepVault.....
....Blockchain File Signatures....
...deeponion.org...
dreamhouse

Activity: 1073
Merit: 666

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 06:41:17 PM

DeepVault will be big because it is so useful in daily life and in many domains. Let the fuds do whatever they want, we do our work.

DeepSend is on schedule, it's not an issue, we know exactly what to do there, just a few small issues to be fixed. But now the focus is on DV and its application. People have not realized how big and powerful DeepVault really is. Stay tuned.

Nice directions. Let those who sell cheap cry when DeepVault is adopted by the businesses Grin
USBitcoinServices.Com

Activity: 1666
Merit: 267

Earn bitcoins every hour: USBitcoinServices.com

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 07:53:07 PM

DeepVault will bring many solutions to different industries and users; this feature seems that it will be working fine while devs do the upgrade to the new code!

Pages: « 1 ... 1503 1504 1505 1506 1507 1508 1509 1510 1511 1512 1513 1514 1515 1516 1517 1518 1519 1520 1521 1522 1523 1524 1525 1526 1527 1528 1529 1530 1531 1532 1533 1534 1535 1536 1537 1538 1539 1540 1541 1542 1543 1544 1545 1546 1547 1548 1549 1550 1551 1552 [1553] 1554 1555 1556 1557 1558 1559 1560 1561 1562 1563 1564 1565 1566 1567 1568 1569 1570 1571 1572 1573 1574 1575 1576 1577 1578 1579 1580 1581 1582 1583 1584 1585 1586 1587 1588 1589 1590 1591 1592 1593 1594 1595 1596 1597 1598 1599 1600 1601 1602 1603 ... 1984 »
  Print  

Jump to: