Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:00:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 1525 1526 1527 1528 1529 1530 1531 1532 1533 1534 1535 1536 1537 1538 1539 1540 1541 1542 1543 1544 1545 1546 1547 1548 1549 1550 1551 1552 1553 1554 1555 1556 1557 1558 1559 1560 1561 1562 1563 1564 1565 1566 1567 1568 1569 1570 1571 1572 1573 1574 [1575] 1576 1577 1578 1579 1580 1581 1582 1583 1584 1585 1586 1587 1588 1589 1590 1591 1592 1593 1594 1595 1596 1597 1598 1599 1600 1601 1602 1603 1604 1605 1606 1607 1608 1609 1610 1611 1612 1613 1614 1615 1616 1617 1618 1619 1620 1621 1622 1623 1624 1625 ... 1984 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🧅 [ONION] Privacy Coin with Real Use Cases 🔥 LIMITED SUPPLY Privacy Project ⚡  (Read 297759 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (61 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
dagughalam

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 12:39:07 PM

Keep up, better times ahead.  Crypto is like a roller coaster we will always have ups and downs. The ones that wait till the end of the ride will benefit the most.  Smiley

https://www.impressive.im/doglover/doglovergwagon.png  

Verify the above image with DeepVault:

Dpy7NidaMrVC1BoxW2Skp14YjyphhnRqYS
i totally agree. especial with the btc surge making this even more trying times. still we hold and have faith in the project.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
dagughalam

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 12:40:49 PM

Hey! thank you for the reminder, upgrading signature in 3, 2, 1...

I don't know if developing muscles, but my resistance to stress is reaching new and unbelievable levels with this massive crypto bear market. Anyway, it's easier to bear seeing that the projects I follow are doing the right thing and keep on working as if bear market never happened.

Today Bitcoin seems down again. I think I need to sleep and wait for December. Month of December is always huge in crypto-market
SEC have received a few import proposals regarding bitcoin ETF, if one being approved situation will change

Conditions are definitely slightly depressing granted. But as you said I've been feeling less and less psychologically affected by it which is a great sign. At least we're getting the attention of the SEC regarding an ETF, showing how far we've moved forward.
yeaha but wether or not they accept will have a huge impact on our future. if they accept, we can count it a hug milestone but if other wise, we will go back to square one.
bizul

Activity: 1064
Merit: 22

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 12:43:18 PM

I don't know if developing muscles, but my resistance to stress is reaching new and unbelievable levels with this massive crypto bear market. Anyway, it's easier to bear seeing that the projects I follow are doing the right thing and keep on working as if bear market never happened.

Today Bitcoin seems down again. I think I need to sleep and wait for December. Month of December is always huge in crypto-market
SEC have received a few import proposals regarding bitcoin ETF, if one being approved situation will change

Conditions are definitely slightly depressing granted. But as you said I've been feeling less and less psychologically affected by it which is a great sign. At least we're getting the attention of the SEC regarding an ETF, showing how far we've moved forward.
yeaha but wether or not they accept will have a huge impact on our future. if they accept, we can count it a hug milestone but if other wise, we will go back to square one.
DeepOnion being an anonymous coin makes us immune to any form of regulation, thus in the future we shouldn't be affected by related news. Our value will depend mostly on demand for privacy. There are external factors that may affect our value but regulations are out of the question.

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    OWN ONION   •  TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬  (✔) DeepVault Blockchain Notary   •  DeepSend Privacy Tech  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
baeboy30

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 01:17:43 PM

New cowboy in the town
Bizul accepted new mod status
https://deeponion.org/community/threads/our-new-moderator-bizul.39512/[/size
wow congrats to DeepOnion new moderator. well deserve bizul. keep up
Congrats and keep doing everything good for DeepOnion mod Bizul!
dagughalam

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 01:25:21 PM

DeepOnion being an anonymous coin makes us immune to any form of regulation, thus in the future we shouldn't be affected by related news. Our value will depend mostly on demand for privacy. There are external factors that may affect our value but regulations are out of the question.
regulations would actually improve our worth. I believe so as the demand for privacy will increase with regulations
longlivecapitalism

Activity: 966
Merit: 31

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 01:32:09 PM

New cowboy in the town
https://deeponion.org/community/threads/our-new-moderator-bizul.39512/[/size
wow congrats to DeepOnion new moderator. well deserve bizul. keep up
Congrats and keep doing everything good for DeepOnion mod Bizul!
Nice! The DeepOnion family is growing and expanding. It's good to see dedicated members getting recognition.
USBitcoinServices.Com

Activity: 1666
Merit: 267

Earn bitcoins every hour: USBitcoinServices.com

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2018, 01:32:38 PM

Shopify plugin development moving nice
read more
https://deeponion.org/community/threads/shopify-development-update-first-onion-transaction.39505/

Also
we continue working code rebase all good

keep up

happy to see how is this project step by step every day becomes better.
interesting what will be with DeepOnion after 1year

All things work together for good. DeepOnion project cannot be stopped until it reached the top!

I know the Dev team are on it! It disappoints me when people say different! I expect good things, and it’s excellent that some of the community have progressed also to founders and VIP’s. Once the code update is done and DeepSend is implemented, this will be big.
DeepSend is actually being developed right now, independent from the new codebase. From my understanding, it will be launched 2018Q4. It will either be ported to the new code base, or if the code base isn't ready, it will be launched with a wallet update to be ported later on when the code base is ready.

Good info, for those willing to know bout DeepSend's release! which is one of the top features at the moment, exciting times coming ahead with DeepVault online version! good news soon again!!

chaserdream11

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 01:36:43 PM

New cowboy in the town
https://deeponion.org/community/threads/our-new-moderator-bizul.39512/

Congrats mate. Good luck

https://deeponion.org/apply.php?ref=1125662
DeepOnion ⚡ Anonymous & Untraceable Cryptocurrency
⚡ Join DeepOnion Team NOW! ⚡
dagughalam

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 02:37:17 PM

congrats bizul. you deserve this for all your hardwork. Hopefully more devoted people get recognized soon
longlivecapitalism

Activity: 966
Merit: 31

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 02:42:41 PM

read more
https://deeponion.org/community/threads/shopify-development-update-first-onion-transaction.39505/

Also

keep up

All things work together for good. DeepOnion project cannot be stopped until it reached the top!

I know the Dev team are on it! It disappoints me when people say different! I expect good things, and it’s excellent that some of the community have progressed also to founders and VIP’s. Once the code update is done and DeepSend is implemented, this will be big.
DeepSend is actually being developed right now, independent from the new codebase. From my understanding, it will be launched 2018Q4. It will either be ported to the new code base, or if the code base isn't ready, it will be launched with a wallet update to be ported later on when the code base is ready.

Good info, for those willing to know bout DeepSend's release! which is one of the top features at the moment, exciting times coming ahead with DeepVault online version! good news soon again!!
Yeah, and no one should rush the development of these features, they're too important so the devs should take their time. DeepSend could be a defining feature for DeepOnion, if it takes more time than expected, I say we should be okay with it.
dagughalam

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 02:49:33 PM

read more

Also

keep up

Yeah, and no one should rush the development of these features, they're too important so the devs should take their time. DeepSend could be a defining feature for DeepOnion, if it takes more time than expected, I say we should be okay with it.
yeah deepsend is vital and we need dto be careful with it. are we working on any partnerships?. A huge partnership announcement could be a huge deal and price boosters while we wait for development news from the team.
cl37007

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 02:49:45 PM

Nice one Bizul. Well deserved

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
deeperx (OP)

Activity: 1456
Merit: 386

DeepOnion Your Utility Coin with Ultimate Privacy

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2018, 04:01:48 PM

New DeepOnion Academy Video Text Released

here is the final text before studio
please go over it suggest if you have any improvements
https://deeponion.org/community/threads/contribute-new-academy-video-deeponion-forums.39514/

xpzycox

Activity: 420
Merit: 110

🎖️ DeepOnion 🎖️

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 04:43:26 PM

read more

Also

keep up

just more great news everyday Smiley DeepOnion never stops developing and improving their product and community. One of a kind.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    OWN YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
Own ONION  (✔Exchanges  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
xpzycox

Activity: 420
Merit: 110

🎖️ DeepOnion 🎖️

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 05:01:12 PM

Congrats Bizul you definitely deserve the role! You put in tons of work and are definitely a core part of the onion community.

Now you can say... Keep Up! Cheesy

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    OWN YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
Own ONION  (✔Exchanges  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
kha180740

Activity: 46

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 05:19:06 PM

I read one of biggest exchange delisted privacy coins (Dash, Monero and ZCash). Looks it will be hard for coins like DeepOnion and rest to get into big exchanges.
bizul

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 05:29:03 PM

I read one of biggest exchange delisted privacy coins (Dash, Monero and ZCash). Looks it will be hard for coins like DeepOnion and rest to get into big exchanges.
No worries. When the public is fed up with regulations and unreasonable taxes, they will eventually switch to decentralized exchanges. Combining a Tor-based P2P decentralized exchange, like Bisq, with a Tor-based crypto like DeepOnion can facilitate anonymous trading.

▬▬▬▬  (✔) DeepVault Blockchain Notary   •  DeepSend Privacy Tech  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
rodriguesserg967

Activity: 44

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 05:51:41 PM

No worries. When the public is fed up with regulations and unreasonable taxes, they will eventually switch to decentralized exchanges. Combining a Tor-based P2P decentralized exchange, like Bisq, with a Tor-based crypto like DeepOnion can facilitate anonymous trading.

I don't see point to switch to P2P exchanges or Bisq, which is pretty hard and also provide huge risk (i talking about TOR based exchanges).
ETF suppose to be easy way to buy crypto and if exchanges will not accept anonymous coins it will make huge problems.
bizul

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 05:56:51 PM
Last edit: August 01, 2018, 06:07:24 PM by bizul

I don't see point to switch to P2P exchanges or Bisq, which is pretty hard and also provide huge risk (i talking about TOR based exchanges).
ETF suppose to be easy way to buy crypto and if exchanges will not accept anonymous coins it will make huge problems.
Only those that suffered from lack of privacy know the value of it. The public awareness towards privacy is improving. Bisq is the first generation of a P2P decentralized exchange. As adoption rate increases, DEX will get more implementations, each with their own idea to create it in a better way. There will always be a market for privacy.

LjKim

Activity: 9

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 07:23:15 PM

that's what is really worthy of attention and respect.
Pages: « 1 ... 1525 1526 1527 1528 1529 1530 1531 1532 1533 1534 1535 1536 1537 1538 1539 1540 1541 1542 1543 1544 1545 1546 1547 1548 1549 1550 1551 1552 1553 1554 1555 1556 1557 1558 1559 1560 1561 1562 1563 1564 1565 1566 1567 1568 1569 1570 1571 1572 1573 1574 [1575] 1576 1577 1578 1579 1580 1581 1582 1583 1584 1585 1586 1587 1588 1589 1590 1591 1592 1593 1594 1595 1596 1597 1598 1599 1600 1601 1602 1603 1604 1605 1606 1607 1608 1609 1610 1611 1612 1613 1614 1615 1616 1617 1618 1619 1620 1621 1622 1623 1624 1625 ... 1984 »
  Print  

Jump to: